The Ingham Family #50 A year in Europe, or 6 weeks through a wide angle lens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did they say about Isabelle having a wobble? I must have missed it was it on Facebook?

Reactions: 2
I'm still wondering why they bothered with the whole euro trip in europe because all they've done is hop from one pool to another. Just pointless. They could've had really good vlogs if they actually left the campsites and explored the local area and tried the local cuisine (that's food, Sarah and Chris)
I agree. This is why I mentioned journaling. They could've vlogged each page - learning new words in French and Spanish, drawing the flags and learning their colours, studying the coins and notes, drawing the route through towns on a map. There's SO MUCH for them to learn and share with a young audience. It's especially topical as we're in the thick of Brexit. Kids must be really confused about Europe and what's going on.

Reactions: 18
#livequestion? What is it that makes your 'travelling' unique compared to any other chavvy family going on holiday?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree. This is why I mentioned journaling. They could've vlogged each page - learning new words in French and Spanish, drawing the flags and learning their colours, studying the coins and notes, drawing the route through towns on a map. There's SO MUCH for them to learn and share with a young audience. It's especially topical as we're in the thick of Brexit. Kids must be really confused about Europe and what's going on.
Great idea do a bit of a treasure hunt collecting clues and learning about statues.buildings fountains .my kids love going the museum and using interactive stuff there .very educational for them and making it fun maybe getting things like ice creams in funny flavours or slishies or trying new fruit and veg grown locally

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What did they say about Isabelle having a wobble? I must have missed it was it on Facebook?
It's on Sarah's Insta.

1565536796477.png

Hopefully this wasn't the reason for her wobble, no luminous pizza and chips on the trip by the look of it.

1565537155275.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't really believe the girls have got a good handle on geography, despite the several places they've visited. I've seen vlogs where S&C scream WE'RE GOING TO AMMMMSTERDAAAAAAAAAMMMMM etc and the girls look totally bemused for 5 seconds before their mental conditioning kicks in to squeal and squeak and pretend they know what the hell is going on. I think everywhere is just a series of names to them. Ask them to point places out on a globe and I think we'd be waiting a

Reactions: 31
Sarahs post about no vlog because its lunch time and they've not started vlogging. Yes organising yourself around a newborn can be difficult but he's not a tiny newborn anymore and yes packing up and moving the caravan is a ball ache but maybe you should of thought about that before you decided to dick off around the european pool tour 2019 (in Europe!) Some of us have to get up, get kids dressed and be out the house before 7am in the morning to get to work... if you're reading this Sarah thats one of those things where you get paid for doing an honest days work... maybe try it sometime ;)

Reactions: 35
What was the official outcome of the allegations against the suspected groomer? How is he still allowed to be around girls at a waterpark AND film them? How? Did they ever address it, apart from the crap video he made when they hit to Australia?

Reactions: 6
Going back to the stones, there was a girl from Leicestershire who sadly died from cancer last year. People painted stones with #islastones on it, hid them and when found, it was posted to social media and they were hidden again for someone else to find. The stones ended up all over the world. For this, I love the whole stone decorating idea. But they're just doing it to fill a few minutes in their vlog.

Reactions: 15
Also, just watched lazys insta story.the dirt in her neck and when she zoomed in on it 🤢 how on earth can she notice her hair and the state of her make up but not notice the dirt and black in her neck?! I remember my children getting that from sweat and milk when they were newborns, I was forever cleaning their necks 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine if they get all the way to the south of France and they park up the caravan and their new neighbours are the people in the tarporleon tents! 🤣🤣🤣

Fingers crossed they don’t start stealing vlog ideas from Isabelles school trip. I can imagine Isabelle water skiing and Chris speeds past her woohooing in his beanie followed by Sarah and the girls while Jace watches from the beach!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Re: thread title.. Genuinely one of my fave jokes I've ever seen on Tattle. Still laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.