The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the old days when the threads went quieter after the first shitstorm had died down? Hahahaha we were lured into a false sense of security 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The video from the Mary Shortle lady seems to pretty much go against everything Sarah and Chris said in their video "can you imagine when we all get together with our baby Jaces"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

I’m SCREAMING over here that Chris said he was a PILOT on dating profiles! SCREAMING
He said he was training to be a commercial pilot. He also has claimed he was training to be a doctor, a meteorologist, claims he was a semi professional in-line skater, among others.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This needs to be posted again if you missed it at the end of the last thread, read all the comments, most of them don't even know who he is but are spot on with their comments 😂

Creepy has gone quiet again hasn't he? Hiding away again. No less than he deserves but it must be bleeping awful having most of the world know what a perverted creep you are.

Originally posted by @PinterestFail and @MontyMoo (y)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
This needs to be posted again if you missed it at the end of the last thread, read all the comments, most of them don't even know who he is but are spot on with their comments 😂

Creepy has gone quiet again hasn't he? Hiding away again. No less than he deserves but it must be bleeping awful having most of the world know what a perverted creep you are.

Originally posted by @PinterestFail and @MontyMoo (y)
He’s so pathetic. Sits back and lets Sarah deal with the flack. Although she fucks it up royally so should probably do the same. Save your Levi money and pay a PR company to put some sort of spin on the last year. It’s the only thing that will save the channel

Reactions: 12

He said he was training to be a commercial pilot. He also has claimed he was training to be a doctor, a meteorologist, claims he was a semi professional in-line skater, among others.
Don’t forget he’s a maths genius. A hero we never asked for

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or does anybody else think they haven’t found somewhere else to stay hence the quietness on social media? I remember she said yesterday the next destination isn’t planned.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does anybody else think they haven’t found somewhere else to stay hence the quietness on social media? I remember she said yesterday the next destination isn’t planned.
Probably was hoping to be inundated with offers from campsites and instead just had the rags on the phone all yesterday 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s so pathetic. Sits back and lets Sarah deal with the flack. Although she fucks it up royally so should probably do the same. Save your Levi money and pay a PR company to put some sort of spin on the last year. It’s the only thing that will save the channel
Agreed, I don't like Sarah at all because she enables him but honestly that man has fucked absolutely everything up for them, cheated on her, betrayed his daughters, caused so much tit for the girls he texted, caused trouble for pretty much every person/friend/company he comes into contact with, but he hides away like a pathetic like baby and lets his wife deal with all the tit. He's an absolute embarrassment to his wife and kids.

Step up Chris and shield your family. Make the damn decision to take yourselves off youtube. Get a job. Provide for your family and give your children an upbringing they won't resent you for.

• Angry
Reactions: 27

Oh WOW! do we have screenshots?

Reactions: 1
I just read on the previous thread... someone said something about Chris said that he didn’t want to go to a theme park cause he’d have to blur out everyone’s faces? Is this true?

If it is wow- Chris, this is your job!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.