The Ingham family #48 We’re not selling our baby, we just abandon him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I nearly divorced my husband on holiday last week when I went for a dip in the sea and left our 4 year old building sandcastles next to him and to my horror when I came out he had his eyes closed sunbathing! I ripped him a new asshole and didn’t speak to him for hours. I couldn’t believe he would be so irresponsible. I cannot understand how two grown adults and parents of 4 children could do that. There can’t be a maternal bone in her body. He’s your brand new baby, you should be protecting him at all costs. And leaving him on the beach is neglect. Also never even crossed their minds that if they were all so hot they needed a swim to cool down that their baby who can’t regulate his body temperature may also be overheating.

• Angry
Reactions: 58
I nearly divorced my husband on holiday last week when I went for a dip in the sea and left our 4 year old building sandcastles next to him and to my horror when I came out he had his eyes closed sunbathing! I ripped him a new asshole and didn’t speak to him for hours. I couldn’t believe he would be so irresponsible. I cannot understand how two grown adults and parents of 4 children could do that. There can’t be a maternal bone in her body. He’s your brand new baby, you should be protecting him at all costs. And leaving him on the beach is neglect. Also never even crossed their minds that if they were all so hot they needed a swim to cool down that their baby who can’t regulate his body temperature may also be overheating.
Thing is, yes sarah is with him most of the time so understandably she would want to spend some time with the girls so that is when Chris should step the fck up and stay on the beach with the baby. It’s very much either she doesn’t want him left with baby or he doesn’t want her left with the girls? It’s so bizarre... From the point of him staying at birthday parties when no other parents did, it’s like he can’t not be there all the goddamn time..

I also don’t understand their response.... it’s not hate it’s literally just concern? Had they said that they were just metres away and as the beach was quite clear thought it would be alright but understandably it wasn’t the best move then that again would’ve been totally different. They’ve made the tit storm for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thats got to be the quickest thread weve had! What was it 2 days?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
152k views on their rant video and most of the others don't get even 100k.
• for a channel of 1.2 m subs that is pretty tit viewing figures, not even 15% of their following
• people are clearly more interested in drama than your merry meanderings around Spain.
• more people probably now know from googling it, what you have been accused of.
Own goal to the Inghams.

Reactions: 33
I’m LIVING for the new Sarah. Two rants in one week. Just me?

She trips herself over the same sentance she tells that many lies in it. Living the best life and all those memories. I bet Isabelle can’t wait to get on that school trip. Who’ll be mother number 2 for the week then?

• for a channel of 1.2 m subs that is pretty tit viewing figures, not even 15% of their following
• people are clearly more interested in drama than your merry meanderings around Spain.
• more people probably now know from googling it, what you have been accused of.
Own goal to the Inghams.
I have to admit I’ve watched it at least twice. Had to show it my boyfriend...

• Haha
The footage of Creepy and Esme in the sea was filmed on the go pro. It’s so different to the footage from yesterday... but that’s none of my business cos you know, Sarah told us the truth right?

Also taking Emse out that far to sea is so dangerous. I know she can swim, but she’s only little. It doesn’t take much to drown that far out.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Chris trying to be down with the kids with the clickbait! (Hope other people have seen this film, ha)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
My thoughts on their channel

Chris trying to be down with the kids with the clickbait! (Hope other people have seen this film, ha)

Bloody love that film

• Haha
Reactions: 5
17k views on tonight’s 💅🏼 Shame 😂

I’ve not watched - I think their holiday vlogs have been horrendously crap!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Two Sarah rants in 48 hours (including one with glittery lips filter) - this 'adventure of a lifetime' is everything we wished for a more! They are having the shittest time ever. 😂

I do feel sorry for the girls, god knows how Lazy and Creepy are behind the scenes when they're acting like this publicly.

• Haha
Two Sarah rants in 48 hours (including one with glittery lips filter) - this 'adventure of a lifetime' is everything we wished for a more! They are having the shittest time ever. 😂

I do feel sorry for the girls, god knows how Lazy and Creepy are behind the scenes when they're acting like this publicly.
Any normal couple would be begging the girls forgiveness for putting them through this crappy lifestyle! They are probably finding away to blame them though, for not vlogging hard enough

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Own goal to the Inghams.
It’s going to be so sad when we’re all shipped to prison in Switzerland. There won’t be anyone left to watch their vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Never watched the Ingham’s before but wanted to have a nosey as I have heard about them leaving their baby on the beach whilst the rest of them were in the sea 😱
What the hell is going on with the dad’s hair? Black emo fridge (very circa 2005 😂) with ginger roots and eyebrows?! Can’t deal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Never watched the Ingham’s before but wanted to have a nosey as I have heard about them leaving their baby on the beach whilst the rest of them were in the sea 😱
What the hell is going on with the dad’s hair? Black emo fridge (very circa 2005 😂) with ginger roots and eyebrows?! Can’t deal 😂
Welcome to the club! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I get a very Ian Watson from Lost Prophets vibe from him..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Genuine question here....never heard of them, had a nosey at Mrs inghams stories after reading they'd left their baby on the beach. Why has this woman got 200k + followers? Why why why? She has got to be the most boring person on Instagram, who the hell is following this muppet?! She can't have 200K hate follows 😂.
Simply why?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.