The Ingham Family #46 If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the tin can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice how yesterday we commented on how they were eating crap 29p HB specials and then tonight they’ve gone out to eat? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mine had 16 likes but I don’t know if someone else had More it’s not a big deal anyways it’s all in good fun use anyone u like

Anyone notice how yesterday we commented on how they were eating crap 29p HB specials and then tonight they’ve gone out to eat? 😂😂
I was torn if they had gone out as the restaurant food looks so bad and is clearly all frozen. But the plates aren’t the plastic “bargain” Ikea ones lazy raved about buying before they left 😂

Reactions: 9
I was torn if they had gone out as the restaurant food looks so bad and is clearly all frozen. But the plates aren’t the plastic “bargain” Ikea ones lazy raved about buying before they left 😂
No no lazy wouldn’t cook, as she stated tonight they’ve had “no time to relax” since they got there. What have they been doing then? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
No no lazy wouldn’t cook, as she stated tonight they’ve had “no time to relax” since they got there. What have they been doing then? 😂😂😂
Maybe if they actually book a place for more than a night or two they would have the chance to relax, all the crap of putting the awning up putting/setting up all the crap they have in the awning then having to pack it away for 3 nights its hardly worth it mind Lazy should have plenty of time to relax as its creepy who does all the unloading setting up then packing up.

Why didnt the go buy some nice meat (not burgers and sausages something like chicken breast or steak) salad stuff and lovely French bread and have a barbecue tonight that would be a great meal and far better than what the restaurant served or didnt they take the firepit barbecue with them.

Reactions: 14
Are they actually going to see any of the agriculture on this trip or just campsites? (I haven't watched tonight's vlog, so they very well might have, but I doubt it 😂)

How silly to drive for hours and pack every couple of days just to have a change of scenery out of the tin can window. Explore the wonderful areas outside of the campsites foo'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Are they actually going to see any of the agriculture on this trip or just campsites? (I haven't watched tonight's vlog, so they very well might have, but I doubt it 😂)

How silly to drive for hours and pack every couple of days just to have a change of scenery out of the tin can window. Explore the wonderful areas outside of the campsites foo'.
There are actually some lovely walkig routes around where they are. They need to take a leaf out of Family Fizz's book for once, get off their lazy bottoms and show their children the local area.

Reactions: 10
There are actually some lovely walkig routes around where they are. They need to take a leaf out of Family Fizz's book for once, get off their lazy bottoms and show their children the local area.
They won’t walk!! After reading here they will be googling what this walking is that your talking about 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
She definitely said they were stopping for a while at that campsite, I wonder if they are having to move??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Don’t think that’s likely as I was already laughing at Sarah saying to Chris she needed the car to take her and Jace back up the “hill”!! Let alone them even remotely consider a walking route 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t think that’s likely as I was already laughing at Sarah saying to Chris she needed the car to take her and Jace back up the “hill”!! Let alone them even remotely consider a walking route 😄
I have never in my life known of such a lazy ass mum she needs a rocket up her arse

• Haha
Haven’t watched the vlog, but is Isabelle’s bikini top too small as it sure looks like it from the thumbnail.

Reactions: 5
Haven’t watched the vlog, but is Isabelle’s bikini top too small as it sure looks like it from the thumbnail.
All her clothes always look too small. At 14 she shouldn't be wearing children's sizes. Here in America girls her age are wearing junior sizes. Her body build is not that of a girl but a teen. But that's again her mother trying to keep her like a little girl...

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She definitely said they were stopping for a while at that campsite, I wonder if they are having to move??
Well they knew they were tit when they arrived lmao they put them next to the toilets
Mind you that’s not great considering the girls showers are also there , 🤨🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.