The Ingham Family #45 Over a year since the non-situation, time for a bit of child exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I YouTube. No ads and I don't think it counts as a view. Watch so they don't get the view!

Reactions: 6
I really feel for them gurls what a tit summer its going to be for them. Stuck in the tin can with them two for parents and a load of weridos walking around with dolls of their brother 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh my first ever title suggestion and it got voted. I am pleased a very lot.

In other news, I was on a bus for 5 minutes today and my 5 month old nearly had a fit about the heat. No idea how they think Jace is built for this kind of travelling.
My gosh! I hope your little one is okay?!
It's far too hot to be stuck in the tin can for all of them, let alone Jace. I've kept all curtains closed to keep the sun out and have the fan on and it's still extremely hot indoors!

Reactions: 7
So off they go in their cramped little tin
The big adventure is about to begin
With any luck they’ll get a flat
They can stay where they are and not come back lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It is not normal for kids to still be asleep at 10:30 am. What ridiculous time are they kept up until? Also, they seem to spend a lot of time playing in car parks. Thirdly, they went to a pub for dinner, ate malteasers and didn’t have dinner. Wtf was that about?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Once again Sarah’s trying to convince us of these hordes of people who keep pulling her aside to tell her how amazing the girls are. 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Why did my previous post about country joes video get moved and then it looks like it’s been deleted?

I was only saying her new video is why she thinks people should leave the Inghams alone and that’s ironic since she created a whole channel on the back of ‘hating’ them now she’s suddenly changed her tune everyone else has to?

Reactions: 16
It is not normal for kids to still be asleep at 10:30 am. What ridiculous time are they kept up until? Also, they seem to spend a lot of time playing in car parks. Thirdly, they went to a pub for dinner, ate malteasers and didn’t have dinner. Wtf was that about?
I'd say it's normal for Izzy to sleep till 1030 but I'd expect Isla's age to be up at 7am

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why did my previous post about country joes video get moved and then it looks like it’s been deleted?

I was only saying her new video is why she thinks people should leave the Inghams alone and that’s ironic since she created a whole channel on the back of ‘hating’ them now she’s suddenly changed her tune everyone else has to?
Same thing happened to me. Thought it was moved somewhere else. Very bothered by that video. The video was directed towards Tattle

Reactions: 7
Same thing happened to me. Thought it was moved somewhere else. Very bothered by that video. The video was directed towards Tattle
Haha she’s telling us to stop hating on the Inghams but then starts saying the fizz family talk like they are on class a drugs. And slagging off the way they eat. Apparently Chris and Sarah are more relatable because of the ‘vegan stuff’ and at least Chris and Sarah will have a burger.

Put your camera down Joe. Have a little think.
If you aren’t going to be a hater. Be nice to EVERYONE joe. Don’t just move onto someone else.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Creepy and Lazy seemed almost drunk in the pub garden. They were acting weirder than usual.
Why was Isabelle wearing a winter onesie, I hope they haven't packed the winter coats for their soooooper dooooooper exciting surprise trip.

Reactions: 12
I dont know. My 5 year old goes to bed about 9 on a weekend and can still be asleep at 10am if we leave her

Reactions: 3
Did I miss part of the vlog or was their super big dance present just a bag of toiletries for going away and a neck pillow?
After all these tat they got last year seems money is tight if they’re making gifts out necessities.

Reactions: 5
Just finished watching tonight's vlog. I haven't watched one of their vlogs in so long as I've been catching up on here. I really haven't missed them.

Why is Jace in a woolly cardigan when all the girls are in t shirts?? It's been quite warm here recently. Definitely no need for a woolly cardigan.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.