The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look what my nephew just showed me 😂 He used that face app thing (did it first for Sarah then did Chris, but it did half of Sarah's face twice when he did Chris') But wow, doesn't Chris look like his dad here?!

Drop that jumper boo boo and resend

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Did anyone or their kids used to watch sevenawesomekids , SevenSuperGirls etc? Well the owner of thoes channels called Ian Rylett turned out to be a pedalo. He sexually assaulted one of the girls. He made her tape her breasts up so they looked smaller and tried to take her underwear off etc. He had lots of twisted rules like the girls had to wear skirts and childish clothes. So they would appeal more to pedos and perverts and intentionally made the kids look younger. The way Isabelle dressed the other day just reminded me of this article. -

I'm not in ANY way saying this is the case with the inghams however it makes you wonder why they want to keep the kids young. Views are views even if they are from unsavoury places... Just gives you the creeps like they don't know who is watching their kids. It's just wrong... Blah..

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
You put your phones away, no you didn't you had to get in your daily rant while ramming a camera into your children, wtf is with chris face in this pictures theres smiling and theres that whats with the hand gestures
Wow doesn't she think she's such the perfect mother and role model mum, no lazy you are not, shoving cameras in yoyr child's faces constantly, making your eldest daughter dress like her youngest sister, taking your girls constantly out of school no your no mother your money hungry and your children are props to get you the bank account you like. You didn't choose a tincan for memories please don't insult us we know, the real reason that tincan got bought is because every gifted luxury all inclusive holiday you get given they find out the truth. Your caravan is your safety net. Living your best life hell no your not. Living best life is living your life in an honest way, enjoying it with no cameras constantly on being fake, children being natural and free to grow up and actually going on holiday to enjoy not brag and boast and moan as you lot do. Enjoy your spam and toasted marshmallows. Australia is a far memory

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anyone or their kids used to watch sevenawesomekids , SevenSuperGirls etc? Well the owner of thoes channels called Ian Rylett turned out to be a pedalo. He sexually assaulted one of the girls. He made her tape her breasts up so they looked smaller and tried to take her underwear off etc. He had lots of twisted rules like the girls had to wear skirts and childish clothes. So they would appeal more to pedos and perverts and intentionally made the kids look younger. The way Isabelle dressed the other day just reminded me of this article. -

I'm not in ANY way saying this is the case with the inghams however it makes you wonder why they want to keep the kids young. Views are views even if they are from unsavoury places... Just gives you the creeps like they don't know who is watching their kids. It's just wrong... Blah..
Wow I never heard about this! My eldest daughter was a big fan. She watched them for years in fact.
IMHO family channels and those featuring anyone under the age of 18 should be outright banned.
Adults can choose what information they want to put out there, however rarely kids get that choice. Every detail, every private moment from their entire childhoods, sometimes even from the day they’re born splashed over the Internet for the world to see.
It makes me sick!

Reactions: 12

Just had a quick search and thiers videos on youtube of girls auditioning to be on the channel! Makes you sick!

Even actual child stars are protected by work rules.
Kids on the west end as the main parts, never do every show for example it’s alternated, because you know, they are kids. Lots of famous kids on tour or movie sets have tutors travelling round with them etc

Not saying these kids are child stars because apart from the perfected oh emmmm gee they are very normal girls in terms of acting/singing etc

But I’m sure ‘working’ 7 days a week should be against the law.

Sarah can justify it as making memories all she likes. BUT. She herself has stated that they ‘film a show’ and they are also registered and upload as a BUSINESS. So it’s not just clips for making memories

Just had a quick search and thiers videos on youtube of girls auditioning to be on the channel! Makes you sick!

Here are some of the rules the girls had to follow

No shoes unless absolutely needed. Bare feet preferred.
Wear bright colours no dark colours
Wear skirts or dresses no jeans or grown up clothes
No shorts with leotards (they had a gymnastics channel)
The owner had to be apart of all Skype group chats and only adult there and would not put on his camera
He asked several girls not to wear bras for certain videos
No make up unless it's a make up challenge or something related to make up. Fresh young faces to keep looking young
Often wanted girls sizes including bra sizes etc

Gosh these are just some of the rules. If you didn't abide by the rules then you got removed..

Just makes me wonder if this is part of the reason they want Isabelle to stay young..so she appeals to a certain audience. :(

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
But back then she was still seeing her dad, maybe he had some imput?
Good point..she is so isolated from family and friends now...she no longer sees Leah it seems and they are the same age..

Reactions: 5
My almost 18 year old used to watch seven super girls and I'm really shocked. She wanted to make an audition video as well, but I wouldn't let her put it on. What a disgusting world we live in.

Look what my nephew just showed me 😂 He used that face app thing (did it first for Sarah then did Chris, but it did half of Sarah's face twice when he did Chris') But wow, doesn't Chris look like his dad here?! View attachment 28750

View attachment 28752
Got it a little wrong both of them will have no hair he will be needing a toupee not a beanie and she will probably be wearing a wig

• Haha
Got it a little wrong both of them will have no hair he will be needing a toupee not a beanie and she will probably be wearing a wig
From what you can see, I think his dad uses the old Just For Men and that ‘hair in a can’ stuff to spray on his and attempt to thicken it on top. They really don’t deal well with their familial baldness. He looks like a pound shop Ross King, but with more make-up.

View attachment 28752
Haha there’s a bloke in my road looks just like this! Wears skinny jeans and drives a Porsche convertible. I was behind him at the cashpoint and I couldn’t believe it when he turned round! Looks like David Platt has played a hair joke on Ken Barlow, and he’s not happy!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it me or is the rest of the caravan park full and nearly every pitch around them is vacant?

The girls are washing up from a pipe outside. Well how the mighty have fallen!

I wonder if the deluded teens that watch the channel will be interested in seeing them travel in a caravan and not watching them having luxury holiday after luxury holiday? Some kids watch just the amazing holiday vlogs, I will be curious to see views

Reactions: 3

Is this the group Annie LeBlanc from Bratayley used to belong too?

Reactions: 2
Well... I always thought that "juicy pineapple" song sarah always sang was something she had made up. My sisters just shared an old video if my nephew dancing to that song, its from a mcds advert of all places 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A toast to "First night in this caravan that is for sure gonna make so many family memories for us all. much money for us all" !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.