The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe early but new thread suggestion-

Creepy still talking like Rastamouse while they all go travelling in their little tin house.

Cannot take credit for Rastamouse someone else made the connection further up haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Actually back when Chris had a job she was the one who did the editing, the channel almost seemed like it was her channel back then, but young Hollywood needed the limelight right 😐
The success they found... It’s the worst thing that could have happened to them.
YouTube became the Ingham's poisoned chalice.
I still feel there’s more to the story than we know. And other reasons for her to stay in the “set up” they have atm...... I’m not calling it a marriage 😬

Btw anyone seen Dave around 😐
Hi where are you getting that from ? Regarding editing ? Because I distinctly recall them saying he wasn’t getting any sleep due to working and editing the vlogs ? I used to watch them avidly back then so I’m pretty sure and I remember her saying she was learning how to edit so she could do her own channel . Sorry if I’m wrong but that’s how I remember it.

Reactions: 2
And Isabelle has become so jumpy. Yesterday when she touched Creepys leg during the awkward birthday toast, and apologised. And today when Sarah held out her hand with the three £1 coins and she jumped up worried Sarah was about to throw a spider at them, and whilst making the salad. It's like she's on edge around her parents

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Imagine if all parents had the same attitude that it's fine to miss the last week of school because it's just colouring and watching films? I know it's not like that at my child's school.
Isla is missing school to sit in the rain playing with Barbies and riding her too small bike up and down a dirt track! 👍🤣🙄
My son reminded me recently that I took him out of school on a few occasions to take him to a think tank and an art museum , transport museum I didn’t remember until he brought it up and he said they where his happiest school days 😆 he was very advanced and often found school boring I wish in hindsight I’d home schooled him but I was working and well , we live and learn.

The idea of taking him out to sit outside a caravan by a camp fire , the education authority would have had me !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow!! She finally reprimanded Isla. The kid certainly did not look happy about that.

Maybe if she was at school a bit more though she would get a bit more discipline.

Who does Lazy think she is though? From what I remember, in the final days of school we did watch films and play games etc but we also had our Transition Day and started topics for the next year. Prepared our tray names and our name tags for coats and bags etc.

Plus Lazy seems desperate to get in Creepy's pants and have another kid.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Creepy was wishing hard after blowing out those candles wasn’t he - bet he was wishing he hadn’t been caught 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think he was wishing for a pool to do a bit of skinny dipping and a youth club for some company

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Her instagram picture with the disturbing matching dresses is hashtagged half term. Wtf? Half term was 6 weeks ago. This is called the summer holidays, or, you know, term time for Isla!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Wow!! She finally reprimanded Isla. The kid certainly did not look happy about that.

Maybe if she was at school a bit more though she would get a bit more discipline.

Who does Lazy think she is though? From what I remember, in the final days of school we did watch films and play games etc but we also had our Transition Day and started topics for the next year. Prepared our tray names and our name tags for coats and bags etc.

Plus Lazy seems desperate to get in Creepy's pants and have another kid.
🤮

Creepy was wishing hard after blowing out those candles wasn’t he - bet he was wishing he hadn’t been caught 😂😂
I think he was wishing for some amazing opportunities to come out so they could get out of this campingtrip

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ugh Creepy talking about the family that helped him and their daughter Megan (who's apparently an iFam) - hide her away!!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Why would you go away without testing the awning first anyway? We camp but when we first bought our tent we pitched it in our garden to make sure everything was there and so that we knew what we were doing

Reactions: 11
Hi where are you getting that from ? Regarding editing ? Because I distinctly recall them saying he wasn’t getting any sleep due to working and editing the vlogs ? I used to watch them avidly back then so I’m pretty sure and I remember her saying she was learning how to edit so she could do her own channel . Sorry if I’m wrong but that’s how I remember it.
If you're asking about whether Sarah ever edited the videos, I remember her saying she did at the very beginning because it was something to do to distract herself after her mum died. Not sure when Chris took over the editing

Reactions: 4
Ugh Creepy talking about the family that helped him and their daughter Megan (who's apparently an iFam) - hide her away!!!
I’m probably just clutching at straws but the first thing I thought was that was a cover up for ‘we had to get my parents down to sort it for us #younghollywood’

Reactions: 13
I think the whole IFAM coming up to them thing is a pack of lies. Everywhere they go the Ifam seem to be there too :unsure:.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the whole IFAM coming up to them thing is a pack of lies. Everywhere they go the Ifam seem to be there too :unsure:.
Yeah surely the daughter who’s one of the girls ages would have been out playing or you’d have invited them to your bbq after their help with the awning? Surely as fans they wouldn’t have said no???

Reactions: 7
It wouldn’t surprise me if Isabelle getting bullied as especially she goes to a private school, also I’m surprised she hasn’t gone off rails yet🤔 in a year or two her mates will be going to house parties which have alcohol involved.. Sarah probably won’t let her I bet Sarah was a rebel at Isabella age

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.