The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had some great holidays as a child but the best memories will always be sat with my friends at the park nearly all summer finding fun out of nothing and getting myself into some really stupid situations. Unfortunately Isabelle will probably never have memories like that. She goes on a sleepover maybe a few times a year, goes to dance and goes to school, the rest of the time she's always with her parents being their little minion

Reactions: 16
Sarah's little rant on Facebook about people needed to look at their parenting is class! She needs to take a good look at her parenting before calling out others. As for the comment about if a child is old enough to be browsing Insta then they're old enough to see breastfeeding pics just remind me how old your children are Sarah? All 4 of which have had their own Insta accounts one before he was even out of the womb. Parenting goals right there!

Reactions: 32
This made me Lol 😂😂😂. It's all stuff that you need to learn though isn't it? I got cut out of a baby swing at the park when I was 13 as I decided it was a good idea to see if I could fit. I'd like to say that I learnt my lesson and never did it again but then I'd be lying!
Haha me and my friend did the same at 14!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It looks like they’ve put Esmes outfit on her! That dress is never aged 14. I’m surprised Sarah hasn’t put her own matching dungaree dress on and taken Esmes place in the picture.
It really does. It’s too short, but not obscene, but it’s so tight.

Reactions: 5
Sarah's little rant on Facebook about people needed to look at their parenting is class! She needs to take a good look at her parenting before calling out others. As for the comment about if a child is old enough to be browsing Insta then they're old enough to see breastfeeding pics just remind me how old your children are Sarah? All 4 of which have had their own Insta accounts one before he was even out of the womb. Parenting goals right there!
Need to look at their parenting. I wonder if that’s the excuse for the alleged messages sent to young girls. That they shouldn’t have been on social media.

As for parenting, has she not just taken boo boo out of school for the last week of term? Pot. Kettle. Black hun

Reactions: 19
I was thinking the same thing, she’s such a bloody hypocrite!

Reactions: 11
"If not, maybe it’s your parenting that needs looking at and not my pictures?"

"So this post here is in support of ALL parents."

which is it sarah?
Sorry but she KNOWS her audience is <16 and plasters pictures of her kids on instagram so she knows damn well that kids look at her instagram. Her own kids are active on social media (maybe not insta as it's obvious sarah writes the posts) but they're active on those musically/tiktok things. There's worse on those.

She talks like she's the first woman to ever be a mother. She's not a tit parent (I can't talk) but she's not as fantastic as she thinks she is.

Reactions: 16
Only my opinion but I wonder what’s really keeping them together.
She absolutely could have dumped his ass and benefited from it. God, the support she would have got if she’d gone solo, her channel would have skyrocketed.
But she stayed.
And I don’t think she’s stayed out of love or out of fear of being alone,
I’ve always assumed there are skeletons in their closets and in order to keep them there both need to be in front of the doors keeping it closed 🤣
Maybe what we know about Chris is the tip of the iceberg,
Maybe Sarah has secrets she would rather keep to herself and leaving Chris might have loosened tongues.
All speculation obviously,
I know nothing about her, but reading so many comments on here saying she’s making him suffer makes me think getting knocked up wasn’t the only reason she stayed in that marriage.

Reactions: 26
The Ingham Family #45 Chris is turning 40! How many of the views has he boughty?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She absolutely could have dumped his ass and benefited from it. God, the support she would have got if she’d gone solo, her channel would have skyrocketed.
But she stayed.
I’ve always assumed there are skeletons in their closets and in order to keep them there both need to be in front of the doors keeping it closed 🤣
Maybe Sarah has secrets she would rather keep to herself and leaving Chris might have loosened tongues.
I know nothing about her, but reading so many comments on here saying she’s making him suffer makes me think getting knocked up wasn’t the only reason she stayed in that marriage.
I wonder that too. I've always thought she just stayed for $$$ but then they both would've got half of the business and assets in their divorce presumably. She could've carried on with the channel and hired an editor (as I doubt she could be bothered to learn to edit herself), and probably would've had consistent views instead of them dropping so much.

Reactions: 1
But she stayed.
I assume it’s because she might have to get out of bed for the school run, Hoover, clean... do any sort of house work tbh, edit blogs, cook etc

Also think she’s too thick to see how much she’d have benefitted by kicking him to the kerb.

#chris turns forty with a Ribena party

Reactions: 9
It surely can’t take Chris 3/4 hours to edit a vlog each night? They are only 20 minutes long and all he does is mash clips together... The fact that he edits alone and in the early morning makes me think he’s up to other things on that laptop of his... 🤔🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 25
On the picture with the dungarees, Esme is in the exact same top as them, so the control is still there. The only reason she's not in dungarees as well is the fact that she doesn't find them comfortable if I remember correctly (although she wore some the other day).

Also they might be doing chores just because they're that bored at the camp site.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Now why dont they film the real stuff? Id have loved to have seen them arguing over chris not being able to reverse the caravan

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They’ve come to some leaps with their titles.

But at no point there did anyone come close to burning the caravan down or thinking they were going to.

Isabelle lit the candles on the birthday cake and carried it out with no dramas??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.