The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think that Sarah is breastfeeding but I don't think that she's exclusively breast feeding or that Jace had his first bottle the other night. She's topping up with formula for sure. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that as fed is best but why the need to lie and drag the kids on the lies?

Reactions: 18
i wonder if granny and grandpa will take isla to school tomorrow and thats why they are there with them ?

Reactions: 1
I do think that Sarah is breastfeeding but I don't think that she's exclusively breast feeding or that Jace had his first bottle the other night. She's topping up with formula for sure. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that as fed is best but why the need to lie and drag the kids on the lies?
If anything she’s just perpetuating the stigma around formula with all this ‘100% breastfed’ crap. Would give her so much more credibility to be honest.

Reactions: 5
I don't think she is breastfeeding. The photo seemed really staged and like she just done it to please us and prove a point. His head seemed too far away from the nipple to me.

Reactions: 1
European premiere of the Lion King today, lots influencers there.....of course you are living your best life in your tin can, with tit WiFi, no tin opener and only each other for company 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What's the plan when it's a heatwave in Europe and they have no air conditioning and 6 people plus a dog ate stuffed in a tiny metal tin can?

Reactions: 2
What's the plan when it's a heatwave in Europe and they have no air conditioning and 6 people plus a dog stuffed in a tiny metal tin can?

Who knows but I’m gonna tune in for sure 😆 views will be up from here alone 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's the plan when it's a heatwave in Europe and they have no air conditioning and 6 people plus a dog ate stuffed in a tiny metal tin can?
we cannot talk about that in here, it will give them ideas....

Reactions: 5
Well if that is anything to go by I can’t wait for the griswalds to get going round Europe 😂😂

It’s such a shame when your family has to be so scripted and fake in order to look like your all getting along

What is it with the music creepy is using? A lot can be told through music and a happy
Home is not what it sounds like - shame 😂

And sleeping bags in a caravan? Never seen that before in my life!! Normal bedding yes! Sleeping bags no 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nice to see lazy’s cooking skills are still tit, lovely looking plate of slop!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
If they’re old enough to look on insta... what like all of your girls do and have their own accounts Sarah but aren’t old enough to be on there

Isla was still camping At 9pm according to Instagram so doubt she’ll be at school tmrw unless they are camping on the school playing field ( nothing would suprise me)

Surely the caravan situation means everyone has to go to bed at the same time? They are basically in the same room you can’t really be making cups of tea and watching tv whilst the youngsters are sleeping??

Reactions: 12
Where was Prinny in the car? I hope they hadn't put her in the caravan. The beds Esme and Isabelle were on looked so small and uncomfy. This big camping trip is gonna be comedy gold for us. That tin can is so small! If I was them I'd have personally gone to a caravan site like Butlins and waited to do something like this for when Jace is older. He is gonna be stuck in that chair because he'll be in the way on the floor.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else find it weird that the girls always wear their brand new clothes immediately after buying them?? I know their new clothes aren’t exactly for ‘best wear’ but it just seems a little odd that they wear them around the house where they could be ruined quickly? This might just be a completely unnecessary observation/post but it’s something that’s stood out to me a few times

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find it weird that the girls always wear their brand new clothes immediately after buying them?? I know their new clothes aren’t exactly for ‘best wear’ but it just seems a little odd that they wear them around the house where they could be ruined quickly? This might just be a completely unnecessary observation/post but it’s something that’s stood out to me a few times
I find it strange because I’m a bit of a germaphobe and I would never wear something without washing it first. After working in retail and seeing (and sometimes smelling :sick:) the clothes after people had tried them on, I wouldn’t dream of wearing them right away. Obviously that’s personal preference, but they don’t seem to wash anything ever, so no surprises there :LOL:

Reactions: 11
Who knows but I’m gonna tune in for sure 😆 views will be up from here alone 💁🏻‍♀️
I can't wait, Chris in his sweaty beanie, Lazy moaning coz it's too hot, the kids sweltering in their sleeping bags and poor Jace keeping them up all night. Arguments galore and no aircon. It's going to be brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I find it strange because I’m a bit of a germaphobe and I would never wear something without washing it first. After working in retail and seeing (and sometimes smelling :sick:) the clothes after people had tried them on, I wouldn’t dream of wearing them right away. Obviously that’s personal preference, but they don’t seem to wash anything ever, so no surprises there :LOL:
Yes exactly! I always thought that washing clothes after buying them went without saying but we all know Creepy and Lazy don’t tend to use their washing machine🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.