The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m dreading being in a house with no air con in this weather. Imagine being stuck in a tiny tin can with 4 other people, a baby and then to top it off, no air con and a nice sweaty sleeping bag to sleep in. I’m a very lot jealous, sounds like the holiday of a lifetime they’re about to have :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m dreading being in a house with no air con in this weather. Imagine being stuck in a tiny tin can with 4 other people, a baby and then to top it off, no air con and a nice sweaty sleeping bag to sleep in. I’m a very lot jealous, sounds like the holiday of a lifetime they’re about to have :love:
And Sarah talking at the top of her voice to camera. Nightmare

Reactions: 7
I guess they are making the crossing into France today then and are heading for Disney. Well this disaster of a holiday is going to be fun to watch.

Reactions: 7
Just a little tip for the Inghams incase they read here. Escargot means cheese toasty in French. 🧀

Also if you could film Chris, attempting to put up the Awning, that would be great! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just a little tip for the Inghams incase they read here. Escargot means cheese toasty in French. 🧀

Also if you could film Chris, attempting to put up the Awning, that would be great! 👍
Chris stuck in the car, with his beanie on in this weather. His head is going to be such a sweaty mess

Even better if you could film Sarah, doing, you know... anything???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I guess they are making the crossing into France today then and are heading for Disney. Well this disaster of a holiday is going to be fun to watch.
Camping at Disney isnt real camping. I want to see them in the middle of no where "loving life"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Izzy looks so much like her Mum in her latest insta post!
I still think Sarah is writing the captions/replies. Nice to see she wants to live 'on Australia' 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Are they going to DLP? I've just looked at Paris weather for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Wow, I wouldn't want to be traipsing around a theme park in that heat, especially not Creepy style in beanie and tracksuit.

Reactions: 11
Are they going to DLP? I've just looked at Paris weather for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Wow, I wouldn't want to be traipsing around a theme park in that heat, especially not Creepy style in beanie and tracksuit.
Creepy hinted a few weeks ago on Instagram that they would be going to DLP soon.

Reactions: 1
We did DLP 6 years ago and had a heatwave. It was 36 degrees with no shade as everything is outdoors. It was horrendous and queuing for rides was absolute hell.

Reactions: 4
We did DLP 6 years ago and had a heatwave. It was 36 degrees with no shade as everything is outdoors. It was horrendous and queuing for rides was absolute hell.
Thiers also no water rides. I wouldnt want to be thier in heat. We went in june once and that was shorts weather but not to hot

Reactions: 1
Does anyone think they will last the whole summer holidays,I don’t I think they will come up with some excuse to go home 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think they will last the whole summer holidays,I don’t I think they will come up with some excuse to go home 🤷‍♀️
Well, going home would be the smart thing so, no 😂
I think they’ll drag it out no matter how miserable they are all while screeching to the camera about how they’re having the BEST TIME EVER and more bs about memories.

Too stubborn for common sense.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Thread 45, where the ingham’s avoid get burnt alive. ☀🔥☀🔥
Full disclosure, it’s not a suggestion..... I just wanted to use the caravan gif 😐🤷‍♀️ it’s a caravan.... no it’s not a bus... it’s a caravan 😬

Reactions: 2
I have to say based on the amount of people who say they're going to tune in and don't usually to their vlogs, we could see their income going up and back to the all inclusive holidays in future. If you can avoid to watch them, please do. Don't give them increased views and feed their ego if at all possible

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.