The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jace wasn’t well yet they still woke him up to take him to Isla’s school performance. Couldn’t one of them have stayed home and let him sleep while the other went to the show? I know Isla would have wanted them both their but explaining to her that Jace needed his rest and that only one of them could go makes more sense than waking him up and then complaining that he wasn’t asleep.

I hope the little guy is ok but no matter how ill he gets, not a chance of them cancelling their holiday and putting him first.

By the sounds of it, no one will be getting sleep in that caravan.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He's probably getting Esme's bug. Hope he don't get croup that's bloody terrifying. It hospitalised my three year old. I would hate a baby to get it.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
This time last year they were going on this big Australian trip and now holidaying in a caravan, how things have changed!
*nothing wrong with caravan holidays but it’s almost like going from one extreme to another*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This time last year they were going on this big Australian trip and now holidaying in a caravan, how things have changed!
*nothing wrong with caravan holidays but it’s almost like going from one extreme to another*
Same with Islas birthday. Last year florida, this year lightwater valley. Its a huge shame for the girls and jace will likely grow up without the huge trips his sisters have had.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sarahs thinking be like: its 16 degrees outside and im gonna put a WINTER hat on baby so we have content when he's sick

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Just your bimonthly reminder that this is real

You’re so welcome gorgeous

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Why’s it such a massive tattoo 😂 looks so bizarre with placement too, not to mention obviously it’s his lame apology tattoo/ownership brand. It’s just another thing that creepy can’t get right, wants to get tattoos and they’re soooo cringe and lame

Reactions: 7
duck me, over 10 mins of Isabelle doing her make-up.
I think I saw 2 min of that vlog had to skip the whole damned thing ! The only thing I saw worth watching was 15 seconds of Esme and the baby. I’m so DONE with them >>>>> off to find a new youtuber to watch , might tune in for ( CARRY ON CARAVAN ) for disasters and hilarity but will need a break to get over the sheer effing boredom of today’s 😴😴😴

Attachments

I think I saw 2 min of that vlog had to skip the whole damned thing ! The only thing I saw worth watching was 15 seconds of Esme and the baby. I’m so DONE with them >>>>> off to find a new youtuber to watch , might tune in for ( CARRY ON CARAVAN ) for disasters and hilarity but will need a break to get over the sheer effing boredom of today’s 😴😴😴
SAME!

Reactions: 3
It seems to me one of them is always ill, Chris always has a cold/tonsillitis, the girls have always got colds, this is about the 3rd vlog Jace has been unwell and Sarah has constant cold sores. The fact they are always being dragged somewhere and their poor diets probably means their immune systems are shot, que Chris’s tonsillitis and Sarah’s cold sore making an appearance at the caravan....

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It seems to me one of them is always ill, Chris always has a cold/tonsillitis, the girls have always got colds, this is about the 3rd vlog Jace has been unwell and Sarah has constant cold sores. The fact they are always being dragged somewhere and their poor diets probably means their immune systems are shot, que Chris’s tonsillitis and Sarah’s cold sore making an appearance at the caravan....
I mean, their nutrition is next to nothing.

Probably because they never eat a vegetable and are always on the go so are run down. The girls are constantly in performance mode

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.