The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah saying they don't care about subs is the biggest load of shite. She was obsessed with their analytics on the road to their 1m so there is not a chance in hell she has lightened her attention there. She'll be sitting staring at their figures on a daily basis, of that I have no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The way they talk about Jace's hair reminds me of people who point out their flaws before others get a chance to. If they keep mentioning how he looks ginger then it's like they're preparing everyone for the day when he sprouts more hair and it is very obviously ginger.

Reactions: 14
The way they talk about Jace's hair reminds me of people who point out their flaws before others get a chance to. If they keep mentioning how he looks ginger then it's like they're preparing everyone for the day when he sprouts more hair and it is very obviously ginger.

I said this before and I’ll say it again: they don’t even realise the damage they’re doing to poor Esme with this “ginger situation”. What’s wrong with being a redhead?
They are going to give her a complex about her hair colour with all this crap.
Just accept your hair colour and your baby’s; dye your hair if you like, nothing wrong with that either, but STOP LYING ABOUT IT.

Reactions: 32
I said this before and I’ll say it again: they don’t even realise the damage they’re doing to poor Esme with this “ginger situation”. What’s wrong with being a redhead?
They are going to give her a complex about her hair colour with all this crap.
Just accept your hair colour and your baby’s; dye your hair if you like, nothing wrong with that either, but STOP LYING ABOUT IT.
Exactly this! This is why I hate that they hashtag stuff like #GingerHairDontCare on photos of her. A. They do care, you wouldn't put that tag if you didn't care and you wouldn't dye your hair as an adult and deny you are ginger and B. Its just a hair colour, just like Isabelle's is brown. There is no need to draw attention to it.

Reactions: 19
Just flicked through last nights vlog, haven’t watched for ages! Nothing changes, still as dull as ever.
Sarah wasn’t sure if she got a good price on the alcohol as she doesn’t buy it as she doesn’t drink?! Next shot, “I brought myself a toffee apple cider, only 1 because I’m breastfeeding”. So you do drink, it may be 4% but it is 4% alcohol Sarah!! And only 1 because you are breastfeeding, so
You usually do drink more than 1!!
Same old bullshit....oh and hottest day of the year and you pull Jace’s socks up to his thighs! Really?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m starting to think Sarah doesn’t realise cider is alcoholic given her numerous comments about not drinking but also numerous videos with her having different flavoured ciders...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m starting to think Sarah doesn’t realise cider is alcoholic given her numerous comments about not drinking but also numerous videos with her having different flavoured ciders...
I was thinking this too... For someone who doesnt drink, they've had a LOT of alcohol in the last few weeks! Its becoming quite frequent. Maybe with the anniversary looming shes hoping she can drink their troubles away?

Reactions: 9
I was thinking this too... For someone who doesnt drink, they've had a LOT of alcohol in the last few weeks! Its becoming quite frequent. Maybe with the anniversary looming shes hoping she can drink their troubles away?
I still think creepy drinks quite a lot recently anyway, nothing wrong with that but again don’t mention it or say you don’t drink then show you clearly do. My issue is her showing what she’s bought. Why do young people need to know this? It’s not very child orientated material which is the main demographic of the viewers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Just flicked through last nights vlog, haven’t watched for ages! Nothing changes, still as dull as ever.
Sarah wasn’t sure if she got a good price on the alcohol as she doesn’t buy it as she doesn’t drink?! Next shot, “I brought myself a toffee apple cider, only 1 because I’m breastfeeding”. So you do drink, it may be 4% but it is 4% alcohol Sarah!! And only 1 because you are breastfeeding, so
You usually do drink more than 1!!
Same old bullshit....oh and hottest day of the year and you pull Jace’s socks up to his thighs! Really?!
The sock thing confused me too. That had to be hotter than the original outfit

Reactions: 7
I still think creepy drinks quite a lot recently anyway, nothing wrong with that but again don’t mention it or say you don’t drink then show you clearly do. My issue is her showing what she’s bought. Why do young people need to know this? It’s not very child orientated material which is the main demographic of the viewers 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would respectfully disagree that there’s nothing wrong with the father of this “supposedly aspirational” family to be shown as a heavy drinker, it may confuse impressionable young minds and make them thin it’s normal or “cool” for parents to be heavy drinkers. I don’t know how heavily he drinks (I don’t give them views) but when a channel is aimed at kids, this stuff needs to be analysed with a finer tooth comb imho

How did the views on their recent vlogs jump up so quickly?

Did Sarah actually show alcohol?

Also I skipped through the vlog, but I didn’t see no pool party & BBQ.
Was a blink and I’ll miss kind of moment.

Poor Jace though, he seemed to constantly have his fingers in his mouth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Yeah sarah held up a bottle of disaronno saying how much chris enjoyed it on holiday and that it was on offer for £12... she then went on to show a bottle of toffee apple cider I think it was and went on to say how it was only 4% and she will only have the 1 because she's feeding Jace.

Reactions: 3
I would respectfully disagree that there’s nothing wrong with the father of this “supposedly aspirational” family to be shown as a heavy drinker, it may confuse impressionable young minds and make them thin it’s normal or “cool” for parents to be heavy drinkers. I don’t know how heavily he drinks (I don’t give them views) but when a channel is aimed at kids, this stuff needs to be analysed with a finer tooth comb imho
I understand, I meant there’s nothing wrong with them drinking but I agree it shouldn’t be shown on the family aimed platform that they have. I think they will find lots of people agree with us.

Reactions: 5
I understand, I meant there’s nothing wrong with them drinking but I agree it shouldn’t be shown on the family aimed platform that they have. I think they will find lots of people agree with us.
I’m still baffled that kids want to watch them, between Lazy talking about breastfeeding and Creepy being the cringiest wanna-be-cool dad 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17

They are buying views. They just don't add up. I would like to see a breakdown of the daily views they get and what videos people are watching to get them almost 300k views if they are genuine. 109k on last night's video and only an extra 20k on the previous night's.

It's because he is not being fed enough. Sarah only feed him for five minutes during the night. I think she has some sort of underlying mental condition that causes her to have an obsession with having small babies. She constantly goes on about how small Isla is.

They are buying views. They just don't add up. I would like to see a breakdown of the daily views they get and what videos people are watching to get them almost 300k views if they are genuine. 109k on last night's video and only an extra 20k on the previous night's.

It's because he is not being fed enough. Sarah only feed him for five minutes during the night. I think she has some sort of underlying mental condition that causes her to have an obsession with having small babies. She constantly goes on about how small Isla is.
Yes it doesn’t make sense. I really wish YouTube would curb this view buying it just screams desperation.

Yes She must have some sort of mental condition if she’s with Chris!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It makes me sad to see Jace sucking on his hands all the time. He always looks hungry and why is Sarah always saying she just gave him a "quick feed"? Babies can feed for a long time. A quick feed clearly isn't satisfying him

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.