The Ingham Family #42 ca-Nuby-lieve the stupidity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These threads move so quickly. I actually feel sorry for them having to read them every couple of days

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sarah and Chris have plenty of rest time, so are able to catch up quite easily. I'm sure those of us who actually work for a living will agree it can be difficult trying to keep up with the feed 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
first day at the drive through
Hello I’m a perv here to serve ,
would u like some lies with your fries , a creepy meal maybe ?
You need to open your winder and are on tinder ?
I’m only sixteen
ah that’s no big deal
I’d like to be friends
Oh tit he’s at it again

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Couldn't just leave this one behind on the previous thread.

I mean, someone actually wanted a reborn of Chris Ingham :eek: 🤣 Seriously, just duck the actual duck off.

Even Mary "if it looks freaky, I'll probably sell it" Shortle drew the line at that one thank god.

That's my nightmares sorted for the next 12 month anyway. A cross between Chucky and Creepy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Couldn't just leave this one behind on the previous thread.

View attachment 24634

I mean, someone actually wanted a reborn of Chris Ingham :eek: 🤣 Seriously, just duck the actual duck off.

Even Mary "if it looks freaky, I'll probably sell it" Shortle drew the line at that one thank god.

That's my nightmares sorted for the next 12 month anyway. A cross between Chucky and Creepy.

View attachment 24636
Maybe she can start selling dolls houses but caravans ....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Much prefering Katrinas vlogs on 4childrenandme, she’s more real and there’s no annoying sing song voice.

She’s ageing much better than Sarah as well, would have thought she was much younger than her.
I went and had a look, she’s like a younger, more raw version of Sarah,
😂
Definitely a bit rough around the edges let’s be honest 😬 but I can look past that after seeing how fake Sarah Dixon has become 🤣
it’s refreshing to see how she not bothered with pretending she’s something she’s not.
No wonder Sarah keeps Katrina away from the house
I’d say Chris has been weighing up his chances there.
She’s a good bit younger than Sarah right?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can somebody please explain to me who or what Nuby is, and what people mean by somebody impersonating a police officer?
Has Chris been threatening people with legal action again? Legal action for what?
You can read the last thread for more information but in a quick summery a brand called Nuby sponsored The Inghams and a girl contacted Nuby to show them the articles on Chris and say why they shouldn't sponsor them again and Nuby told Chris and he said there was a harassment case ongoing and that a certain police officer needed the information of the person who complained and Nuby gave it to Chris who then preceded to threaten that person with some law jargon over Facebook. I said he may be in trouble for impersonating a police office if the name and number he gave was false, he manipulated the employee at Nuby and they may have lost their job (according to Nuby) due to breaching data protection and giving out the girls information to Chris.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can somebody please explain to me who or what Nuby is, and what people mean by somebody impersonating a police officer?
Has Chris been threatening people with legal action again? Legal action for what?
Nuby sell baby related items.
Nuby sent some stuff to Lazy.
A few people emailed Nuby and detailed allegations, reports in papers etc.
One of the people who complained then got an email (allegedly) from Creepy, waffling on about some legal guff.
Creepy's email shows screenshot (?) or some info provided to Creepy by a Nuby employee.
Nuby admit info was passed to Creepy.
Apparently Creepy told the employee the info was for a police investigation.

(I think that's it?)

EDIT: GeorgiaLucy described it better!

Reactions: 7
Nuby sell baby related items.
Nuby sent some stuff to Lazy.
A few people emailed Nuby and detailed allegations, reports in papers etc.
One of the people who complained then got an email (allegedly) from Creepy, waffling on about some legal guff.
Creepy's email shows screenshot (?) or some info provided to Creepy by a Nuby employee.
Nuby admit info was passed to Creepy.
Apparently Creepy told the employee the info was for a police investigation.

I can't think of what's illegal in telling a company about what Chris has done.
It has been in newspapers, and he hasn't sued the newspapers, as it's true.
He's just trying to blame others that his own behaviour could ruin his lifestyle of not having a job, apart from selling his childrens' private lives online.
Other than abusing his youtube personality position trying to meet girl fans alone at night, I think there should be a law to stop parents both giving up their jobs to push a camera in their children's faces everyday, to make money from them.
Although I expect that comes under some kind of child welfare law anyway?

View attachment 24636
If all he cared about was using the youtube channel to show he's a father of the children being filmed, then he would realise his children would love him no matter what his hair colour.
Instead he cares more about trying to look cool for the teenage girl fans with his hair, hats and eyebrow dye.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I went and had a look, she’s like a younger, more raw version of Sarah,
😂
Definitely a bit rough around the edges let’s be honest 😬 but I can look past that after seeing how fake Sarah Dixon has become 🤣
it’s refreshing to see how she not bothered with pretending she’s something she’s not.
No wonder Sarah keeps Katrina away from the house
I’d say Chris has been weighing up his chances there.
She’s a good bit younger than Sarah right?
I thought there was only 11 months between them

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.