The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks go to @YoYo for the new title with a massive 79 likes.

Full title edited to fit:
Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again? What’s my age again?

Reactions: 16
If you pause today's vlog at 1.20, there's a zoomed in profile shot of Sarah sitting down... :eek: she seriously needs to cut down on the junk food. It's a health issue at this point.

Reactions: 8
It was nice to see Isla riding a bike that’s the correct size for her - and Lazy knew it too! She carefully said ‘it’s bigger than yours’ rather than ‘it’s too big’.

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe a reputable baby company have gifted them stuff that they wouldn’t even consider buying themselves!
Absolutely shameful!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
If you pause today's vlog at 1.20, there's a zoomed in profile shot of Sarah sitting down... :eek: she seriously needs to cut down on the junk food. It's a health issue at this point.
I honestly don't think Sarah is that big. There is alot of people out there bigger than her. She's just had a baby 2 months ago. Yes she isn't eating healthy ect but I really don't like all this fat shaming.

Reactions: 44
I watched today’s vlog and thought about the fact that if Sarah HAD left Chris she’d have been fine on her own with the kids. Was quite refreshing watching them all go out today without creepy chris woohoo’ing. I still don’t like her though.

Reactions: 8
How many fillings does lazy have, geez all at back of mouth. But you don't eat sugar, tell your waist and teeth that. Gross

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I honestly don't think Sarah is that big. There is alot of people out there bigger than her. She's just had a baby 2 months ago. Yes she isn't eating healthy ect but I really don't like all this fat shaming.
I think her size is a bit of a red herring. She's gained a lot of weight this pregnancy, yes, but if she hadn't shown us her awful junk food dependent diet all the way through her pregnancy and since she gave birth, I don't think anyone would be saying anything, because like you say, she had a baby two months ago. But she has. The amount of fast food and sugar she eats is broadcasted on the internet every day. Her diet alone is a health issue waiting to happen regardless of her weight, or the fact that she's just had a baby. And she clearly isn't attempting to eat healthily now the baby is here (again, I don't think it's about losing weight as much as it's about health) or she wouldn't be showing us the diet she does on camera!

Reactions: 9
I think her size is a bit of a red herring. She's gained a lot of weight this pregnancy, yes, but if she hadn't shown us her awful junk food dependent diet all the way through her pregnancy and since she gave birth, I don't think anyone would be saying anything, because like you say, she had a baby two months ago. But she has. The amount of fast food and sugar she eats is broadcasted on the internet every day. Her diet alone is a health issue waiting to happen regardless of her weight, or the fact that she's just had a baby. And she clearly isn't attempting to eat healthily now the baby is here (again, I don't think it's about losing weight as much as it's about health) or she wouldn't be showing us the diet she does on camera!
My only issue is the promotion to a young fan base of appalling diet. The sugar and saturated fat those kids put away is serious cause for concern. Couldn’t care less if Lazy got as big as a house.

Reactions: 5
Can I nominate another Blink lyric for the next title? 😂 (Though this one probably wouldn’t fit either)

The Ingham Family #42 Do you like my stupid hair? Would you guess that I didn’t know what to wear?

I like to think using lyrics from his favourite band against him probably pisses him right off 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Totally agree with GiggleBee, seen so many posts saying “I’m not fat shaming - but...” reminds me of racists who say “I’m not racist - but...”
Lots of women gain weight when pregnant and lots of women find it difficult to lose weight afterwards. Being overweight is rarely just about over eating either. It’s true she doesn’t make the healthiest of choices but it’s her body to make those choices. I think it de values the valid points which are made when unnecessary comments relating to her appearance are made.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I watched today’s vlog and thought about the fact that if Sarah HAD left Chris she’d have been fine on her own with the kids. Was quite refreshing watching them all go out today without creepy chris woohoo’ing. I still don’t like her though.
I first started watching way back when she used to walk to school and collect kids and vlog on the bus just her and kids until Chris came home from work. I know they all change these vloggers but I think they have changed too much maybe the caravan hols might bring them back down again. You never know ;)

Reactions: 5
There’s no way that at 13, I would have sang with the musical instruments in a toy shop with my sibling. And I was/am young for my age. I would have been mortified if that been filmed let alone put on YouTube. Way to creepy and lazy for making sure she will definitely be bullied at school

Reactions: 18
Dreadful lighting in this picture, doesn't capture his "blonde" hair properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel like today's vlog was a peek at what could've been if Sarah kicked the creep to the curb when all the drama happened last year.
When Creepy is filming his skating rubbish I skip it so for me the entire vlog was just them. Their content isn't anything unique or entertaining but I almost liked it.. it's much much better without him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This seems this was the last time he was in that egg sleepsuit. Doesn't seem like he's grown much at all 🙈
He’s so tiny. I haven’t watched any vlogs recently to know whether he’s developmentally behind but his size is concerning

Reactions: 2
I feel like today's vlog was a peek at what could've been if Sarah kicked the creep to the curb when all the drama happened last year.
When Creepy is filming his skating rubbish I skip it so for me the entire vlog was just them. Their content isn't anything unique or entertaining but I almost liked it.. it's much much better without him.
Thought so too. It's much better with him out of it. However, I really cringed when Esme had the baby out of his pram like a doll when they were outside the shopping centre. One slip and that baby was on the concrete, while Sarah was holding a camera.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.