The Ingham Family #40 OK Google, define the word juicy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title courtesy of @iloveinghamgossip with a total of 58 juicy votes.

Cold pools, cold sores and the cold shoulder from other guests.

Add in a house that seems to be losing equity faster than Creepy is losing his hair and the Inghams are certainly living their best lives.

No situation here. No, hell no.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can I make an early suggestion for the next one. I was about to post but the last thread closed whilst I was typing 😂

The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again? What’s my age again?

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Can I make an early suggestion for the next one. I was about to post but the last thread closed whilst I was typing 😂

The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again? What’s my age again?
OMG love this!!! Think even Creepy would vote for this one 😀🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
well done to iloveinghamgossip for the title, I get fed up of hearing them say everything is Juicy

Reactions: 9

I just choked on my tea. I love the blink titles!

well done to iloveinghamgossip for the title, I get fed up of hearing them say everything is Juicy
What do they mean? On one vlog, Isabelle described a cream egg as juicy and I was like, you what love?

• Haha
  • Wow
1000 comments since Sunday :eek:. Their elite police team sure are going to be busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the previous thread someone asked about how long they were on holiday for. I’m assuming it’s fluid as Creepy could fly them home at any moment using his rad piloting skillz.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In the previous thread someone asked about how long they were on holiday for. I’m assuming it’s fluid as Creepy could fly them home at any moment using his rad piloting skillz.
By remote control .. on his drone.

Drone is the perfect way to describe lazy lol drone drone drone drone drone is all she does

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Sarah (failed) stage school fodder?

I feel like all the girls are headed that way too ... Isabelle at her peak of being able to bring in the dolla ...

• Haha

I am so (very lot) glad that the old thread closed before you posted this one. There wouldn't have been time for it to get enough votes but now it will get its rightful place as the next thread title. I'm calling it now 🤜🤛

• Heart
Looks like they've had a sub-cull by YouTube again as it's showing minus 39 at the moment. Wish YouTube would give them a views cull too cos there's no way those stats are legit!

Why do they have to do everything Together? Taking a 2 month old on a 3 hour return coach trip and sitting outside the venue of a stage show because it’s too loud does not sound like fun to me. If I was Sarah I would have got Chris to take the older girls to the Pirate show and her and Jace could have had some quiet time back at the hotel. They are a family with a large age gap between siblings therefore you are always going to be limited to what the youngest can do. The only option is that on outings the parents split up and take the different aged kids on activities appropriate for their ages. Disney is going to be a nightmare if they insist on doing everything together.

Reactions: 20
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure this was £10 a pop before, have they put their prices up?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure this was £10 a pop before, have they put their prices up?
It was I think! but then I swear they never resolved the issues with this. They fell very behind at Christmas, claiming they couldn't get them all done in time and there would be a delay. I'm sure someone even posted on their Facebook page recently about how they'd bought one as a gift for their child but hadn't received it? (or it may have been something else...it was in one of the last couple of threads)

Reactions: 6
Yes it was £10 before and I've seen a few fans complain they didn't get their message.

Money hungry c$$ts.

• Wow
It was I think! but then I swear they never resolved the issues with this. They fell very behind at Christmas, claiming they couldn't get them all done in time and there would be a delay. I'm sure someone even posted on their Facebook page recently about how they'd bought one as a gift for their child but hadn't received it? (or it may have been something else...it was in one of the last couple of threads)
One of their superfans (Thomas? William?) complained he hadn't received the Christmas teddy he'd ordered for his mum so maybe that?

I know not all the fans got their 'personalised' messages and others are asking why the 1 mil party was cancelled.

WAKE UP PEOPLE! The Inghams don't give a shiny shite about their #ifam, it's all about their paycheck.

Reactions: 13
Bloody hell £20! Was bad enough when it was £10, they couldn’t get them out on time and now they’ve upped the price. That’s shocking, who would spend £20 on a video message, they really think that much of themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.