The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://www.instagram.com/islasavannahofficial/

Isla's Instagram has gone?

I noticed because Sarah posted a picture (after reading here where it was said that she'd been quiet on social media today) and I saw she didn't tag Isla in it. I tried searching and couldn't find it, so I went on Isabelle's and found a picture with Isla in and clicked the link from there. I wonder why it's gone?
If it is gone it may be because I kept reporting it a while back. I have got a few underage accounts removed before. I don't think it should be one rule for one and one rule for another. The age limit is 13 and that is how it should stay.

Reactions: 20
If it is gone it may be because I kept reporting it a while back. I have got a few underage accounts removed before. I don't think it should be one rule for one and one rule for another. The age limit is 13 and that is how it should stay.
Did you report Esme's and Jace's too? I know Islas got loads of reports from here when it was set up but not sure if the other 2 did aswell.

Reactions: 6
Did you report Esme's and Jace's too? I know Islas got loads of reports from here when it was set up but not sure if the other 2 did aswell.
Yes I did. I reported Esme and isabelle's Tick Tock accounts a while back aswell but I'm not sure what happened to those. Great that Instagram are taking notice though. I will report Jace and Esme's instagrams again.

Reactions: 12
I reported Esme's a while back and it got removed temporarily, then suddenly reappeared again. I think because Lazy put 'ran by parents' in the bio or something, so Instagram seems to think thats an exception. :rolleyes:

This is too good to be left behind on the previous thread.

View attachment 19408 @GeorgiaLucy

View attachment 19406
He looks so much like his dad in the edit. :sick:😂

Reactions: 3
Noticed in Sarah’s latest FB post that they had decided to eat out rather than at the hotel, wonder if they’re feeling the pressure and maybe not feeling like the celebs they think they are

Reactions: 27
Thank you to @karmacoma - 83 votes, must be a record!

View attachment 19403
Thank you!

Honestly I’m quite chuffed with it - feel like I have achieved something this bank hols 😂

Noticed in Sarah’s latest FB post that they had decided to eat out rather than at the hotel, wonder if they’re feeling the pressure and maybe not feeling like the celebs they think they are
Hmm - why would they go in search of food they have to pay for, when they have AI? Think you’re onto something here.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
20190526_185118.jpg
20190526_185152.jpg
20190526_185133.jpg
20190526_185209.jpg

This is sick, after everything that's happened. Any normal man would shut off the 'dm' function, or if they couldn't they'd just take down their Instagram. Not him though, no he loves the attention from little kids, turns my stomach 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Okay I’m bleeping ELATED that the beanie is off!!! I repeat, THE BEANIE HAS BEEN REMOVED

Sarah feeding Jace? It can’t be? Also I bleeping love Esme.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I actually think the last big Sarah Rant™ we had was back in January - the one about social services, etc. I remember it well because I had to academically cite it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.