The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope itโ€™s ok to start new thread. I looked through and this one was highest voted. ๐Ÿ’œ

Also not sure this is the right place to post this but any thoughts on what spooked Dougal? His Last video was really spooky. He claims to be gone forever. And says the people who made him go know who they are.

My conspiracy brain is going 100mph lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Would like to say 'woohoo' Chris Ingham style @ my title being chosen. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hope itโ€™s ok to start new thread. I looked through and this one was highest voted. ๐Ÿ’œ

Also not sure this is the right place to post this but any thoughts on what spooked Dougal? His Last video was really spooky. He claims to be gone forever. And says the people who made him go know who they are.

My conspiracy brain is going 100mph lol.
We were discussing this in the desperate vloggers thread. You can find it in the rising star forum. It's all related to Dave from the R Family and the gutter vloggers.

If you ask here someone will give you a quick rundown.

Is hoovering the bottom sheet a normal thing to do? ๐Ÿ˜•
View attachment 16900
Hell no.

Reactions: 5
Would like to say 'woohoo' Chris Ingham style @ my title being chosen. :LOL:
Yeah man!!

We were discussing this in the desperate vloggers thread. You can find it in the rising star forum. It's all related to Dave from the R Family and the gutter vloggers.

If you ask here someone will give you a quick rundown.

Hell no.

Thank you ๐Ÿ’•

Reactions: 2
Is hoovering the bottom sheet a normal thing to do? ๐Ÿ˜•
View attachment 16900
Erm no .I Hoover a mattress to get rid of dust mites but sheets and joovet covers need a wash on a high setting .hes a weirdo

Erm no .I Hoover a mattress to get rid of dust mites but sheets and joovet covers need a wash on a high setting .hes a weirdo
By the way I said joovay the way Chris does I know its duvet

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Glad we agree that it's not normal to Hoover bottom sheets. I Hoover the mattress sometimes when I change the bottom sheets. I always imagine the bottom of the Hoover to be pretty grubby and wouldn't want to use it to Hoover my bedding. Weird.

Reactions: 12
My dad hoover's his sheets daily with a little hand held hoover but he has a skin condition.

Reactions: 4
My dad hoover's his sheets daily with a little hand held hoover but he has a skin condition.
I think we can forgive the man for that, Iโ€™m sure he still washes them regularly too...

Creepy however, he probably thinks hoovering is a substitute for washing...

Reactions: 14
I hate to be the Thread Police but when you start a new thread can you post the link on the old thread before getting it closed. Post the link then report your own post asking Admin to close the old one.

It's no biggie, just that it helps other posters find their new home ๐Ÿคญ

Reactions: 8
Hi all! Long time reader, first time poster... but the title tonight angered me and I've finally caved to join in and rant! Having a son that went through open heart surgery and they're happily using surgery for clickbait is vile! I'd much rather he had a tongue tie snipped than what we went through! I haven't watched the vlog I think I'll end up punching my screen! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thought Chris only got him registered the other day - surely a GP cant give Sarah a prescription for Jace without him being registered?! More lies it seems, though its hardly surprising is it

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.