The Ingham Family #36 Oh shut up, Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to thegreencow for the thread title!!!

*hope I've done this right*

Reactions: 21
their content is like ground hog day. every day is the same boring content. starts with a 20minute segment of Sarah talking crap on the sofa. Chris going to tesco with isabelle, esme and isla coming home from school, Sarah talking about jace followed by a isabelle boring talking segment, ending with chris putting his kids to sleep. empty boring content. i can only watch if im doing something because its too boring to actually watch now lol

Reactions: 24
Pointless watch...if I wanted to watch this inane type of shite I might as well walk around with a mirror strapped to me....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not wannabe Thread Police but just thinking that maybe for the next thread it'd be easier if we all stick to the same format when suggesting a new title? It'd be so much easier to use the search function, rather than having to scroll back, if everyone does it the same like....

The Ingham Family #37 <insert your suggested title here!>

Then everyone gets their suggestion taken into consideration and it's quicker/easier to find the winner when the time comes. Just a thought... :unsure::)

How quickly the ingham thread goes by. Seems only 5 mins since start of previous thread started. Says something doesn't it. BUT OF COURSE NO SITUATION 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This title is perfect maybe now she can get her one point across before twelve mins lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 5
their content is like ground hog day. every day is the same boring content. starts with a 20minute segment of Sarah talking crap on the sofa. Chris going to tesco with isabelle, esme and isla coming home from school, Sarah talking about jace followed by a isabelle boring talking segment, ending with chris putting his kids to sleep. empty boring content. i can only watch if im doing something because its too boring to actually watch now lol
Well you know it's a desperately pathetic situation when, for a split second there, I actually got excited thinking about how a trip to Tesco would add a bit of variety and spice to their vlogs because every time I watch they always seem to go to Morrisons. (Totally not trying to split hairs with you, just further illustrating your very valid point!!!) 😂

Creepy, if you're reading this, can you shop around please? Maybe change things up and get an online shop - you won't lose out on content because you can still vlog the Mister turning up and finding his way via your wannabe runway lights lovely garden marker lights, plus all the unpacking and then you can share all your dodgy product substitutions with us (can't wait) and any hee-lariously misshapen vegetables (yeah right!).....it's not very often that you get visitors after all so that might be riveting in itself. Next time the Mister comes round to read your meter you can chuck that in too. You're a very lot welcome.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m just wondering when issy’s onesie will become infested enough to walk out itself

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m just wondering when issy’s onesie will become infested enough to walk out itself
That'll be when they do another "Our House Is Haunted (but not really)" vlog, with their rancid clothes so stiff with crud that they appear to be walking out the door like zombies. Unless of course the onesie gets so bacteria-laden that it starts eating itself first!

I can't stand that aaaaawwwwwful Kim Woodburn woman but if she rocked up at Mingham Towers with her fluffy marigolds and swab kit I'd make an exception to watch. And while we're at it, we may as well send in that terrible Gillian "Poo Doctor" McKeith woman too, to have a poke about and analyse their healthy sugar-free diet. Can you imagine?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Bet the onesie is the next victim of some omg so hilarious sister vs sister prank challenge or similar.

“Made dad wear my onesie for a day” or “can the onesie survive the wash cycle challenge” or “woman found bound and gagged in morrisons wearing child’s festy onesie, hide and seek challenge ... shocker!!!” type of inane shite content desperation post.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why don’t they go down the grocery and cleaning videos if they are home all day? It would bring more people in than the boring vlogs.

Reactions: 5
Have we ever seen Issy using the washing machine? At her age I was quite often doing my own washing, not sure how usual that is though. She really should be shown more life skills at this age, as discussed in previous threads. (Totally not her fault if she's not being taught/allowed, of course.)

Mind you, if she can't even make herself a "cheeky" cup of tea without it going unmentioned then I'm not sure she'll be let loose on a cheeky laundry load.

Why don’t they go down the grocery and cleaning videos if they are home all day? It would bring more people in than the boring vlogs.
I know what you're saying but.......cleaning tips from a man wearing a hat with more growing on it than their freshly planted front garden? And more dirt under his grimy fingernails than in that garden? No ta.

Last edited:
I don't understand how Sarah hasn't had time to go to get the air bag turned off and how she also hasnt had time to pick Isla up with Jace. She literally does nothing all day!

Have we ever seen Issy using the washing machine? At her age I was quite often doing my own washing, not sure how usual that is though. She really should be shown more life skills at this age, as discussed in previous threads. (Totally not her fault if she's not being taught/allowed, of course.)

Mind you, if she can't even make herself a "cheeky" cup of tea without it going unmentioned then I'm not sure she'll be let loose on a cheeky laundry load.

I know what you're saying but.......cleaning tips from a man wearing a hat with more growing on it than their freshly planted front garden? And more dirt under his grimy fingernails than in that garden? No ta.

Don't be silly those kids don't even make their own beds or take breakfast dishes back to the kitchen never mind their own washing! Sarah is barely dragging those kids up, no manners, no life skills, dirty and unkempt.

And Sarah if you are reading this as well as a new onsie can you maybe send issy to that acting school you went to she's one of the worst YouTubers around, stop singing your words!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

In fairness I never did (and for clothes still don’t tend to do) my own washing as it is all done together & my parents were always so particular about how it needed to be hung out so I think it is down to how different families are. (Also feel if they get her to do it that that’ll be another thing that they can get her to solely do)
The one thing I did used to love though was once a week/fortnight I would chose a recipe to cook and cook it which I think is incredibly important. Even to learn how to cook simply pasta & rice, how to know when meat is done etc it’s all those simple tasks that make following recipes a whole lot easier.

Reactions: 12
That'll be when they do another "Our House Is Haunted (but not really)" vlog, with their rancid clothes so stiff with crud that they appear to be walking out the door like zombies. Unless of course the onesie gets so bacteria-laden that it starts eating itself first!

I can't stand that aaaaawwwwwful Kim Woodburn woman but if she rocked up at Mingham Towers with her fluffy marigolds and swab kit I'd make an exception to watch. And while we're at it, we may as well send in that terrible Gillian "Poo Doctor" McKeith woman too, to have a poke about and analyse their healthy sugar-free diet. Can you imagine?!
Hahaha they love the haunted mansion maybe that’s the direction their channel is heading
Especially with those lights 😂😂

Reactions: 6

The teenage Unique Fam daughter was making a big deal of the fact that she could cook but Isabelle couldn't and that is was a life skill.

Reactions: 3
Can we be real here.
That girl goes to school, spent most of her summer holiday last year looking after “the girls” while her parents tried to dig themselves out of a tit hole of their own making.
She Seems to spent a lot of time with Jace, performs daily on a vlog no matter how tit she feels,
Had her first period and boyfriend and breakup and relationships with her family dragged out on line for her mums benefit.
(Black eye anyone!)
Runs her own channel and uploads to that, has an Instagram which is basically a “work” Instagram.
All this with a smile on her face.
She’s a brilliant kid imo, regardless of her overused onesie and comparison to the super kids (now adults) on here who “did their own washing”
It’s a family of 4 kids and 2 adults, it would be bizarre if she said
“no.... I’m doing my own washing... it’s for the vlog 😂
She makes tea for herself and her parents we have seen that. 🤷‍♀️ I mean custard creams, absolute scumbags but il ignore that for now..
She goes shopping with Chris when they’re doing the 12 hourly grocery shop.
She does more than her own mother who whips a boob out every 6/7 hours (if she can get away with it)

Rant over... and breathe 😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
Fk it I may not agree with them letting ifam send them stuff but I’m tempted to send Isabelle a new bloody onesie - it seems it’s the only way she will get one!

Can we be real here.
That girl goes to school, spent most of her summer holiday last year looking after “the girls” while her parents tried to dig themselves out of a tit hole of their own making.
She Seems to spent a lot of time with Jace, performs daily on a vlog no matter how tit she feels,
Had her first period and boyfriend and breakup and relationships with her family dragged out on line for her mums benefit.
(Black eye anyone!)
Runs her own channel and uploads to that, has an Instagram which is basically a “work” Instagram.
All this with a smile on her face.
She’s a brilliant kid imo, regardless of her overused onesie and comparison to the super kids (now adults) on here who “did their own washing”
It’s a family of 4 kids and 2 adults, it would be bizarre if she said
“no.... I’m doing my own washing... it’s for the vlog 😂
She makes tea for herself and her parents we have seen that. 🤷‍♀️ I mean custard creams, absolute scumbags but il ignore that for now..
She goes shopping with Chris when they’re doing the 12 hourly grocery shop.
She does more than her own mother who whips a boob out every 6/7 hours (if she can get away with it)

Rant over... and breathe 😂😂
You are, as always, the voice of reason 🤗

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.