The Ingham Family #35 Drop that title and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit for the new thread title goes to @Tilly for spotting this gem in the Ingham’s comment section and to @moimoi for suggesting it.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
God I feel for the Ingham children. Say Chris had zero idea of what "cream pie" meant and innocently put that in the title only to be informed in his video comments and on here that it isn't appropriate, why then wouldn't he admit his mistake and thank those for looking out for his kids?
Imagine the horror of seeing that strangers on the internet tried to protect you and your own parents didn't care. What's going to happen as the kids get older and presumably have more exposure to the internet? Chris and Sarah can deny the allegations but they cannot deny the fact that they chose to keep a disgusting title on their vlog.
The tags too-
"cream pie attack","7 year old cream pies family member","7 year old shock cream pie attack","shopping","shopping challenge","family shopping challenge","hilarious challenge","hilarious cream pie challenge","cream pie challenge","ingham family","ingham family of five","isla ingham","chris ingham","sarah ingham","family","kids","baby","newborn","baby boy","daily vlogs","best daily vlogs","best family vlogs","family daily vlogs","hilarious","comedy","fun","funny","family friendly"

You disgusting waste of space.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
God I feel for the Ingham children. Say Chris had zero idea of what "cream pie" meant and innocently put that in the title only to be informed in his video comments and on here that it isn't appropriate, why then wouldn't he admit his mistake and thank those for looking out for his kids?
Imagine the horror of seeing that strangers on the internet tried to protect you and your own parents didn't care. What's going to happen as the kids get older and presumably have more exposure to the internet? Chris and Sarah can deny the allegations but they cannot deny the fact that they chose to keep a disgusting title on their vlog.
The tags too-
"cream pie attack","7 year old cream pies family member","7 year old shock cream pie attack","shopping","shopping challenge","family shopping challenge","hilarious challenge","hilarious cream pie challenge","cream pie challenge","ingham family","ingham family of five","isla ingham","chris ingham","sarah ingham","family","kids","baby","newborn","baby boy","daily vlogs","best daily vlogs","best family vlogs","family daily vlogs","hilarious","comedy","fun","funny","family friendly"
View attachment 14417

“shock cream pie attack” actually makes my stomach turn.
I cannot believe that they have knowingly exploited their young children like this, and deliberately put them in a dangerous position for the sake of money. I know someone said before that they didn’t agree with people calling social services because the girls would suffer if they were taken away from their parents but after tonight’s shambles I genuinely believe it would be for the better.
Those two chavs are an absolute disgrace, I really hope they get what’s coming to them soon because I don’t know how much longer they can go on behaving like this

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He knows damn well what it meant and the type of people it would attract. I feel sick to my stomach that these types of people exist and that the parents don't safeguard their children from predatory behaviour as long as the moolah is rolling in. He doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt ever. We know what kind of person he is. Wouldn't want to see his search history either.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I fear social services will step in far too late.

I know people were talking about reporting them. I found an email for YouTube London ([email protected]) but I can't find a number for them. I will keep trying though. You could email the press department and they might direct you to the right people. [email protected]

I am SICKENED by their actions tonight. Absolutely disgusting. They know what they are bleeping doing. If they have done this then what next? There are probably seven year olds who watch their channel and they do not need to be subjected to this language. Adding the word 'whipped' to the title won't help things either. Just makes me sick. I am not sure if I can add the screenshot but look up the meaning of 'whip cream pie' on Urban Dictionary.

I hope Isabelle's dad did punch him, he sure as hell deserves it. If that is the reason Isabelle does not see her dad then it is completely ridiculous. If Isabelle should not see anyone it should be Chris. When will Sarah wake up and open her eyes?

I think this is the number for Bradford SS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry this is happening to you. Absolute classic from the ifam. Noone needs to give the Inghams rope they just hang themselves all the frigging time. It's what they do to themselves. These ifam are as deluded as this thick vile couple.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
These arse lickers need to come up with a better reason than jealousy. The Inghams are an embarrassment and they know it and completely isolated.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The children need safeguarding and not only their own, but the young cult following that they have! I know people don’t always agree with social services being contacted and children are only removed, if it’s in their best interest! Either way, these parents are disgusting and know full well what they did was wrong. They can block people and delete the evidence as much as they like, but the vlogs are out there and if enough people shout loud enough, it will get heard. This isn’t about them anymore, it’s about those 4 children that deserve better than what they are getting.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This has honestly got my blood boiling, even with the changed title it still has all the ‘search’ words in it to attract dodgy people. I can’t believe they have left this up and the tags. I didn’t watch the vid (paused 1 sec in) but had a secret escapes ad at the beginning as well whom I’ll be emailing shortly to advise of the video they’re sponsoring.

Reactions: 10
This has honestly got my blood boiling, even with the changed title it still has all the ‘search’ words in it to attract dodgy people. I can’t believe they have left this up and the tags. I didn’t watch the vid (paused 1 sec in) but had a secret escapes ad at the beginning as well whom I’ll be emailing shortly to advise of the video they’re sponsoring.
I always pause it too, so never see any ad’s. But that’s a good point, do they realise what they are putting their names too!

Reactions: 1
The children need safeguarding and not only their own, but the young cult following that they have! I know people don’t always agree with social services being contacted and children are only removed, if it’s in their best interest! Either way, these parents are disgusting and know full well what they did was wrong. They can block people and delete the evidence as much as they like, but the vlogs are out there and if enough people shout loud enough, it will get heard. This isn’t about them anymore, it’s about those 4 children that deserve better than what they are getting.
I agree. I couldn’t care less what happens to those vile cretins (Sarah & Chris)
They haven't even stopped to think about those children, or the ridicule Isabelle must be subjected to at school, especially after the recent vlog?!
I can imagine teenage girls/boys laughing and sniggering behind her back.
It would be naive to think that hasn’t happened.
I believe Isabelle just puts on a very brave face.
But at the end of the day those poor children deserve better. The Social services route isn’t to be taken lightly, but after seeing that vlog title and recent situation with Jace I believe it is totally justified.
Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I saw an Ad for Wella professionals at the beginning of the vlog.
Would you mind emailing them too as I’m not very good with those kinds of things.

Reactions: 5
Just want to raise @Lottie212's post from the last thread, from Christmas 2015, Creepy's dad says 'I feel sorry for all those women now' @ 6:30 IN FRONT of the girls after getting pied with cackles of laughter from Gruesome Granny and Lazy in the background.

Creepy knows EXACTLY what he's doing with that cream pie title and they have the audacity to preach that they're an innocent 'family' channel. Like father like son, the creepy bastards!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
The tags too-
View attachment 14417
Not wanting to detract from the current filthy fiasco but, speaking of tags, seeing all the "hilarious" tags on a regular basis also pisses me right off at the best of times. Their audacity is the only hilarious thing about their content. Oh and the bits that aren't supposed to be funny which do make me guffaw with gusto, like the car-park bladeography (is that a word?) But as for the rest of their utter tripe and their so-called humorous bits.....NO! I've had more hilarious paper cuts, quite frankly. They are f*cking deluded and need to be stopped publishing content for all kinds of reasons.

That photo reminds me of the conspiracy theories about famous "Lizard People" living amongst us in human bodies!!! I'm now pinning all my hopes for humanity on him being at least part Lizard. It would explain the scaly breakouts and after racking my brain there really is no other explanation!

Reactions: 16
Just want to raise @Lottie212's post from the last thread, from Christmas 2015, Creepy's dad says 'I feel sorry for all those women now' @ 6:30 IN FRONT of the girls after getting pied with cackles of laughter from Gruesome Granny and Lazy in the background.

Creepy knows EXACTLY what he's doing with that cream pie title and they have the audacity to preach that they're an innocent 'family' channel. Like father like son, the creepy bastards!

Granny and lazy certainly have cackle laughs, that's not a thing to say with young children in room. But the ingham men are vile anyway you just have to look at them to see that. 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
On another note wonder if lazy will give one of her scripted speeches about the jealous haters who care more about her children than her. I'm hoping so nothing else as entertaining on TV than lazys speeches. Popcorn would be at the ready.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.