The Ingham Family #31 The Second Son Has Arrived. For The Love Of God, Feed Your Baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope it was ok to start up the new thread slightly early.
Shout out to @MontyMoo for half the thread title.
I think it’s good all members of the family get a shout out.
Even the hidden ones. 😉🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wouldn't worry about iddy biddy not receiving much for her birthday. They've a garage full of unopened tat that they can wrap and reuse. Isla won't even realise she's opened them before

Reactions: 19
Hope it was ok to start up the new thread slightly early.
Shout out to @MontyMoo for half the thread title.
I think it’s good all members of the family get a shout out.
Even the hidden ones. 😉🤫
I'll bet Lazy looks forward finding out what the SURPRISE! new title is every few days😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let’s wait for the rant from Sarah and Chris “stop saying Chris is ginger, he isn’t ginger okay!”
There was quite a number of comments, I didn’t read all but most were just saying he was turning out ginger like Esme.

Reactions: 1
Is that a reddish tint I see, highlighted by the sun :unsure:

I bet the reason he's always in that minging beanie is so he only has to touch up his roots every couple of weeks.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi everyone, long time reader, never posted before but wondering if anyone has seen this?
If your that vulnerable don’t bleeping film yourself. It’s simple.

When are this pair going to finally get their just desserts. What’s disgraceful is that these two are seen as celebrities and making a tit load of money for being vile. Boils my blood.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.