The Ingham Family #31 The Second Son Has Arrived. For The Love Of God, Feed Your Baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's so ugly, those wrinkles and receding forehead he tries to hide with that stupid fringe is awful, and his mouth creeps me out. Please tell me I'm not the only one who has a problem with his mouth. And his femininity and campness. And then there's his fingernails and his witchy fingertips which bend at the top and those cringey hand signs he does like a 9yo trying to be 'gangsta'. Plus his dad bod and pot belly and upper-body quasimodo stoop and pasty wobbly jelly flesh, not a bit of muscle on him. He makes me want to vom :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

I think we have all had the experience of knowing someone at school or work who was lacking in every department - looks, intelligence, talent, social skills, but tried so hard to be part of the in-crowd by bigging themselves up with exaggerated fake boasts and cringe worthy slang and adopting certain fashions and would creep around all the popular dudes trying to be 'hip' and 'cool' and actually believes he's the best at everything but half the school is laughing at him and his wet blanket inadequacy and try-hard desperation. This is him exactly.

He's not a man, he's a creep, and he goes after little girls because deep down somewhere along the way he's realised no woman with a shred of self-worth or intelligence or dignity would go after him.
My aunt is married to a bloke exactly like Chris, he’s in his 40s and acts about 15, one of those people you physically cringe when you’re around 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
He’s had his hair coloured every shade under the sun. I think it just depends on which dye is on 2 for 1 at Poundland.View attachment 10911
How the hell to the ifam think that someone who looks like that is inspirational? He looks like some overgrown teenage boy going through puberty and cannot decide what hairstyle he wants. I hope poor Jace doesn't follow suit.

50 shades of ginger. Happy belated Kiss a Ginger day Chris.

So how one sided can one channel be. I was just on the Sassybelle just to see what her latest Fun Great video was. And looked at what had happened the last 10 videos. (2 months). Out of 10 videos 6 is buying challenges, 4 of the 10 is including Makeup and in 8 of the 10 she has her mouth wide open in the image.
Her views varies from over 300k to around 50k. If they want that channel to live on I think they need to think new for their Crown Darling.
They should watch Mia's life for inspiration, Mia is doing incredibly well. Such a lovely, well-mannered girl who has a supportive family and bright future. She gets well over 500k views regularly. Speaking of Family Fizz; they are 10k from 1.7 million subs. The Inghams? Still on 1.2 million, as they have been for over 6 months.

Isabelle on the other hand had a step dad who would rather go and try to hit on teenage girls over half his age, skate an woohoooo down the street, edit videos with photos that will potentially get her and her sisters god knows where and try and get views any way he can. heaven knows what else he is up to. He needs to get up off his bottom, get on Indeed and find a job. He will probably only get a job as a cleaner now but oh well it is something at least. Her mother is a liability. Baby or not; she does not support her children. Isabelle is better off in a normal public school where she can get the support she needs. Private schools only usually care about grades. This crucial time where she is about to start her GCSEs and yet her mother does not care. She is totally blind. How can she not see what we are seeing?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Mate this. All of this. You can tell he was still sucking his mother's teat at 15, but tried to be a badass. You never hear of them being invited anywhere anymore, to christenings or weddings etc. I would say its because most have realised Chris is a sick freak, and Sarah is an enabler. Imagine having a man lay on top of you when you know in your mind that he messaged a little 16 year old girl. It must eat her up. And one day she will snap.
Who would want him ruining their photo's. Everytime I see him I'm sick in my mouth. Fucker well and truly fell from the ugly tree and every branck on the way down.
Mate this. All of this. You can tell he was still sucking his mother's teat at 15, but tried to be a badass. You never hear of them being invited anywhere anymore, to christenings or weddings etc. I would say its because most have realised Chris is a sick freak, and Sarah is an enabler. Imagine having a man lay on top of you when you know in your mind that he messaged a little 16 year old girl. It must eat her up. And one day she will snap.

Reactions: 9
Oh my, that comment calling out Sarah about jace is gold. *insert burn gif here*. Literally made my day, these comments keep slipping through on their used platforms more and more lately. Surely she must realise they aren't as popular anymore.

Here's one I saw the other day...😬🤭
I saw this comment too and noticed you’ve got the 10yrs olds replying with great parenting advice 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I'm sure it's been mentioned before but I find it disturbing how many 'open mouthed' pictures there are of the girls. It's a pweirdo photoshopper's dream :( :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
But we all know in his head he think he looks like Tom Delonge from Blink. I imagine this is the image he has of himself in his head....
I would love nothing more than for Tom Delonge himself to see the allegations and speak out against Creepy. That would make my year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So now they are trying to push Esme into going on Britain's Got Talent according to the new vlog title. I wonder what Cowell would think of the tit show😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So the title of the new vlog is about Esmé so why do Isabelle and Isla have to be on the thumbnail too with that “shocked” expression??

For the love of God please put your child in some fresh clothes. Same sleepsuit as yesterday

• Sick
Reactions: 12
So now they are trying to push Esme into going on Britain's Got Talent according to the new vlog title. I wonder what Cowell would think of the tit show😂
Haha all that would come of that is that the papers would probably print all the allegations about her dad again

Reactions: 16
Anyone notice that at the start Isla interrupting and trying to get the attention on to her. She couldn’t just let esme and jace have two mins camera time!

Reactions: 18
For the love of god, please take the gloves/socks off that child's hands. Sarah was laughing about it in the restaurant. He is chewing his hands because he is hungry. Sarah still doesn't seem to care about him sleeping for a long time. Still looking yellow. The lights were clearly really hurting his eyes in the restaurant and they were f-ing laughing about it. He started crying and all she could do was zoom in on his face.

Isla still trying to get attention. Speaking of her, she needs he haircut, as do all the girls. Hope Isla has a nice day off school tomorrow, Sarah.

Sarah has a cold sore. Hope she doesn't kiss the baby. The green living diet must be going well then Chris. TGI Fridays a very very lot healthy. I see Chris didn't mind the girls making noise doing the dancing and messing about. Let kids be kids, Chris

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.