The Ingham Family #30 Jace Has Ginge Hair, Sarah Had A Fanny Tear, Twat In A Hat Doesn't Care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title name changed as requested.
Sorry for the error. This was the highest voted name. 🤭☺

A820BB9C-B122-4F8E-8B0A-865B08A1D4C5.jpeg

Maybe next time @MontyMoo
I went to find the person who came up with this title but I can’t see it 🤦‍♀️ So whoever it was thank you!!! 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure how (or if it’s even possible) to quote from the last thread but in regards to bathing I was specifically told not to bathe my baby (now 11 months) until the cord had fallen off. The “gunk” (I think it’s called vernix) is supposedly very good for their skin. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I guess different areas have different advice?

Reactions: 1
I am not defending anyone. I just said I didn't see it. I also can't say whether or not it is true that the sheets are not washed, since we aren't there 24/7. I have several pairs of sheets but had one set that fit perfectly, for mattresses not 19 inches deep, and I would wash them and put them back on. I will say that I think it is gross to use a comforter without a top sheet, unless the cover is washed every week. Plus, with just a comforter, there is no way to adjust blankets to right comfort level. I always see the house as very clean and tidy, no dishes and stuff all over the kitchen, no toys and clothes all over the floors, no junk all over the bedrooms. The only place I do see toys on the floor is on the playroom, and Chris does get after them to clean up. So I don't get the "they are dirty" comments. I would rather discuss the abuses I know for sure, the violations of their privacy, the teaching of warped values, of forcing them to have false reactions to everything and being unable to trust a word that comes out of their parents' mouths, the total parental indifference to their health, diets, educations and self esteems, etc.

Reactions: 8
Isabelle and how much control she has over her own decisions constantly baffles me! There are so many contradictions with her!
I think I have said before that there is no in between with the way she is with 'the girls', she is either expected to be exactly like them playing with lol dolls and getting excites about 'sleep overs' in the playroom, or, she is expected to be a 3rd parent and look after and discipline them. 'The girls' asked her in one vlog if they could have some 'silly time' (that describes their whole life if you ask me but that is another story). It doesn't half send mixed messages to all 3 girls.
The way she refers to the younger two as 'the girls' is just weird. She is one of them isn't she!

Then there is her appearance! On one hand she has enough make up in that bedroom to open a branch of Boots but then you never see her wearing any. Girls of her age love to experiment with lots of different looks.
She has been wearing that middle aged woman's coat for months everytime they go out. It looks filthy too, definitely around the bottom. This is a teenaged girl, she is at the height of the time in life where she will be worried about her appearance yet you see her out in leggings, white socks and black trainers. I am sorry but no! No teenaged girl would make that wardrobe choice themselves.

She has no down time to be herself from what we can tell.......
I could say so much more but I would end up writing a novel. The poor girl needs to be allowed to act her age and not like some kind of hybrid 10/30 year old!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Don't change or wash Jace's sleepsuits. Surely they should bathe him if he is wearing dirty sleepsuits all the time. Gross
Allow their dog to roll on, sniff and lick the sleepsuits, even though she has picked up god knows what from the garden and could be passing it onto the vulnerable baby, then probably putting them back on him
Keep bedsheets on for months on end
Don't wash or cut their kids' hair
Keep scratch mitts on Jace and never take them off. Just cut his bloody nails.
Don't want their vulnerable newborn baby to have a blood test because it's an inconvenience to them
Kiss their baby, who has little or no immune system, all over his face despite them most likely having herpes.

I wonder whether the midwife has said something to Sarah and she just hasn't mentioned it on the vlogs. After all she is Mother of the Year. Oh no sorry my mistake, that's Roxanne Hoyle.

You'd think the Inghams were first time parentswith how terrible they are. First time parents actually do a better job than them.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I am not defending anyone. I just said I didn't see it. I also can't say whether or not it is true that the sheets are not washed, since we aren't there 24/7. I have several pairs of sheets but had one set that fit perfectly, for mattresses not 19 inches deep, and I would wash them and put them back on. I will say that I think it is gross to use a comforter without a top sheet, unless the cover is washed every week. Plus, with just a comforter, there is no way to adjust blankets to right comfort level. I always see the house as very clean and tidy, no dishes and stuff all over the kitchen, no toys and clothes all over the floors, no junk all over the bedrooms. The only place I do see toys on the floor is on the playroom, and Chris does get after them to clean up. So I don't get the "they are dirty" comments. I would rather discuss the abuses I know for sure, the violations of their privacy, the teaching of warped values, of forcing them to have false reactions to everything and being unable to trust a word that comes out of their parents' mouths, the total parental indifference to their health, diets, educations and self esteems, etc.
How can you know the house is always clean and tidy? By your own admission we're only seeing 20 minutes a day. So maybe in those few clips of the house, in the rooms they want us to see it's tidy but that might not always be the case.
Likewise with the education, diets, health etc you're making an assumption based on the 20 minutes you've viewed, wether that's from visual or verbal cues. You critique what's been shown and have come up with a list of things you would discuss.
That's exactly the same as everyone else, just some people see and hear different things in the 20 minutes and they come on here to discuss it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How can you know the house is always clean and tidy? By your own admission we're only seeing 20 minutes a day. So maybe in those few clips of the house, in the rooms they want us to see it's tidy but that might not always be the case.
Likewise with the education, diets, health etc you're making an assumption based on the 20 minutes you've viewed, wether that's from visual or verbal cues. You critique what's been shown and have come up with a list of things you would discuss.
That's exactly the same as everyone else, just some people see and hear different things in the 20 minutes and they come on here to discuss it.
Exactly, it may only be 20 minutes a day but this is a family that have chosen to show us those 20 minutes because they have decided that giving a snapshot of their lives to the public each day is a good way to make a living. There is enough footage in those 20 minutes a day for most intelligent people to come to some pretty accurate conclusions about the physical, social and emotional health of the entire family. I think there is enough evidence in those 20 minutes a day over the last 3 years to judge them fairly! I judge that they are neglecting all 3 areas of their lives.
Physical, social and emotional health is suffering for all of them and daddy dearest is the one to blame and mummy dearest has chosen which dirty bed she wants to lie in

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Whether or not the house is 'tidy' is the least of the Inghams kids worries.

One of my childhood friends and her sisters grew up in a very messy house, and I mean MESSY. But they had a very happy childhood, they have not grown up to say "oh man, if only the house was tidy when we were growing up".

Isabelle and how much control she has over her own decisions constantly baffles me! There are so many contradictions with her!
I think I have said before that there is no in between with the way she is with 'the girls', she is either expected to be exactly like them playing with lol dolls and getting excites about 'sleep overs' in the playroom, or, she is expected to be a 3rd parent and look after and discipline them. 'The girls' asked her in one vlog if they could have some 'silly time' (that describes their whole life if you ask me but that is another story). It doesn't half send mixed messages to all 3 girls.
The way she refers to the younger two as 'the girls' is just weird. She is one of them isn't she!

Then there is her appearance! On one hand she has enough make up in that bedroom to open a branch of Boots but then you never see her wearing any. Girls of her age love to experiment with lots of different looks.
She has been wearing that middle aged woman's coat for months everytime they go out. It looks filthy too, definitely around the bottom. This is a teenaged girl, she is at the height of the time in life where she will be worried about her appearance yet you see her out in leggings, white socks and black trainers. I am sorry but no! No teenaged girl would make that wardrobe choice themselves.

She has no down time to be herself from what we can tell.......
I could say so much more but I would end up writing a novel. The poor girl needs to be allowed to act her age and not like some kind of hybrid 10/30 year old!

Personally I don't agree with comments on her appearance. She is only 13. Makeup and personal clothes style changes over time, I definitely cringe at some of the stuff I used to wear but at the time I thought was fashionable. But she looks fine, I would more concerned if she had a full face of makeup on everyday and revealing clothes.
I agree with the coat Sarah pressurised her, if Isabelle genuinely likes it though fair enough. It should be washed though or have another option for her to wear.
I don't know I feel uncomfortable people discussing a child like this, Sarah and Chris are fair game and I know that her life is broadcast for us all to see but Isabelle doesn't have a choice in that. She might read this stuff and it might really knock her confidence.

Reactions: 22
Personally I don't agree with comments on her appearance. She is only 13. Makeup and personal clothes style changes over time, I definitely cringe at some of the stuff I used to wear but at the time I thought was fashionable. But she looks fine, I would more concerned if she had a full face of makeup on everyday and revealing clothes.
I agree with the coat Sarah pressurised her, if Isabelle genuinely likes it though fair enough. It should be washed though or have another option for her to wear.
I don't know I feel uncomfortable people discussing a child like this, Sarah and Chris are fair game and I know that her life is broadcast for us all to see but Isabelle doesn't have a choice in that. She might read this stuff and it might really knock her confidence.
She is a reflection of her parents values and neglect. I don't for one moment blame her but she does dress antwacky. I don't believe for one minute she gets a say.

Reactions: 5
My Daughter is the same age and has a selection makeup but she has no interest in experimenting, it's just there if she ever wants to try. Not all teens are into make up and want to plaster it all over their faces.

I’d rather see a thirteen year old like Isabelle than a thirteen year old caked in make up and wearing age inappropriate clothes. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 34
I’d rather see a thirteen year old like Isabelle than a thirteen year old caked in make up and wearing age inappropriate clothes. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would rather see a 13 year old that is allowed to be herself, allowed to visit mates, go to town, have mates over and dresses how she wants to dress rather than one forced to live a lie every day

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I would rather see a 13 year old that is allowed to be herself, allowed to visit mates, go to town, have mates over and dresses how she wants to dress rather than one forced to live a lie every day
My 13 year old must be suppressed then because she doesn't wear make up and has no interest in going to town with her mates.

Reactions: 6
Sorry for my ignorance, but I think 'comforter' is the US term for a duvet blanket and I know what a cover for that is, but what do you mean by top sheet? Do you mean a mattress cover?

Reactions: 1
It goes to show though she doesn't have a mind of her own. Sarah brought her all that make up for Christmas, not just a little to experiment with, a ton of it. She hardly uses it but it was what Sarah wanted to Isabelle got it.

Reactions: 3
It goes to show though she doesn't have a mind of her own. Sarah brought her all that make up for Christmas, not just a little to experiment with, a ton of it. She hardly uses it but it was what Sarah wanted to Isabelle got it.
I saw it more as them not having a clue what to get her so they went with the make up.

Reactions: 3
It is no ones intention to bad mouth Isabelle, however I do think we have a right to discuss certain things that are plainly obvious from watching the vlogs, especially those that contribute to poor health & emotional wellbeing.
As a mum of a teenager it pains me to see a 13yr old living under nothing short of a dictatorship.
Also if she’s not on duty babysitting the “girls” she’s babysitting her “stepdad” instead.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.