The Ingham Family #29 No feelings of joy for the new baby boy, But time can't turn back - quick, get the kid a hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright, watched the vlog... and the read the many pages on here in the last 24 hours, and finally ready to comment.

1. Congrats to Sarah for not punching Chris in the face (likely cos she doesn’t wanna touch that beanie).
2. The whole I’m gonna get 3 coffees but then shows two is hilarious hope the midwife watches and sees what a liar he is.
3. Cute baby and I’m hoping he is ginger cos that’d be cuter ... and piss dad off at the same time so win win

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not gonna lie.
I got more emotional at the birth of thread #29 then I was watching that vlog.
One thing I will say,
There is nothing more beautiful and pure in life than seeing a husband,
watching his wife go through childbirth, seeing her give birth to their son,
And hearing him refer to her (and then his son 🙄) as “man”
Bloody hell that baby was NOT happy coming out of her vajaja,
it was a case of damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
We hear ya kid.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I haven’t seen the vlog, I just can’t do it 🤢
Glad I’ve got you guys to keep me updated.
Poor kid, he’s got no idea what he’s just been born into 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Personally not a mum, nor watched anyone give birth except on YouTube (that felt incredibly weird to write) but do babies usually cry that long... if not I like this one a lot. Already protesting being filmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not gonna lie.
I got more emotional at the birth of thread #29 then I was watching that vlog.
One thing I will say,
There is nothing more beautiful and pure in life than seeing a husband,
watching his wife go through childbirth, seeing her give birth to their son,
And hearing him refer to her (and then his son 🙄) as “man”
Bloody hell that baby was NOT happy coming out of her vajaja,
it was a case of damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
We hear ya kid.

I know, would not stop screaming, do you think even as a minute old newborn even he could understand that his dad is Chris Ingham and that was him demanding to be put back in immediately?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know, would not stop screaming, do you think even as a minute old newborn even he could understand that his dad is Chris Ingham and that was him demanding to be put back in immediately?!
That wasn’t a newborn cry.
That was a Naomi Campbell phone throwing/assault level breakdown,
keep the iPhones away from this lad (and his father, let’s just be real here 🙄)

• Haha
If the baby does look like Isla maybe Dave is the dad and that's why he did a disappearing act.

He could be called Hedwig like Harry Potter's owl because their vlogs are always a hoot (I understand Hedwig is female, but I wouldn't put anything past them)!

Attachments

Last edited:
I have a number of thoughts from today’s ordeals.

1. I’m happy he arrived safely and they are both doing well. I think he is gorgeous and looks just like Isla but as much as I dislike the pair I really don’t think there should be any nasty comments about his looks (Or Karma’s for that matter) it’s just uncalled for.

2. Creepy was so cold throughout the vlog, I don’t think either of them realised that they were actually having a baby so when they did it was a massive shock. To be honest I understand that overwhelming feeling I could see in Sarah, when I had my first baby he was born via a planned c section so when the midwife brought him for skin to skin I was totally overwhelmed this baby had come out of nowhere 😂 I didn’t actually cry either but obviously it doesn’t mean I wasn’t totally besotted and it could be the same for her although it’s strange as I thought she would have connected through the labour more so than me with my c section.

3. The injection thing tonight and the laughing at her in the car in the vlog has 100% confirmed my suspicion that he’s a total and complete sociopath. The LIES this man spews for absolutely no reason, like someone mentioned he said he was getting 3 costas and ended up with two. He shows no emotion through the WHOLE video and anything he did say was completely manufactured. You have to think that if he’s groomed all of these girls/women online then Sarah could also fall into this category and also as sick as it makes me feel the girls. Not all grooming is sexual and I truly believe he manipulates and grooms his family members to trust him and love him in order to get away with the things he does.

4. The ‘right there baby girl’ got me heaving.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Can't tell if that was "ugly crying" or just his newborn face. Not a happy camper.
Agree 😂 newborns are ugly anyway until they settle into their face but that cry 🤣 that was one pissed off baby.

6230E9A3-E205-4E01-8A75-0595E565D861.jpeg

To be honest I understand that overwhelming feeling I could see in Sarah, when I had my first baby he was born via a planned c section so when the midwife brought him for skin to skin I was totally overwhelmed this baby had come out of nowhere
She’s had 4 😬
And Karma Fizz... was not a cute baby. It’s just an opinion, she probably already earned more this year than any of us with Fizz Enterprise so I’m gonna say she’s not the cutest 😂 she can pay for good makeup and lighting when she’s 5 if necessary 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s had 4 😬
And Karma Fizz... was not a cute baby. It’s just an opinion, she probably already earned more this year than any of us with Fizz Enterprise so I’m gonna say she’s not the cutest 😂 she can pay for good makeup and lighting when she’s 5 if necessary 😉
I get that and understand why it looks bad but for all she knew a mint imperial was about to pop out of her hooha so I think she was too overwhelmed to cry 🤣😉

I still stand by the whole no comments on a baby’s looks. I get it’s an opinion but it’s a damaging one and one that we could keep to ourselves. I wouldn’t want to come and read about how ugly I was when I was a baby and wonder if I’d grown into my looks and think we should respect these kids enough not to put them through that for when they get older. I do however condone any comments made about the parents as they’re choosing to plaster their lives all over our screens.

I respect what you’re saying though and do love/agree with 99% of your opinions hahaha!

Reactions: 14
Okay I am finally going to watch the birth vlog. We can all hope that our views will pay for baby Bingham's therapy when he is older. Poor little dot.

A few minutes in and already Chris deserves a good kick. Who pulls out the vlogging camera when their wife is in so much pain that they can't get out of the car? Why isn't he there by her side comforting her?
"This is the most chilled labour you've had so far. Remember I'm the one who's seen it... It's different from your perspective." Bloody hell! Sarah may be lazy but she's got so much patience to put up with the condescending way he talks to her.
NO NO seriously! Talking about the gas and how it made her loopy when she was giving birth to Esme or Isla and Chris says, "I'm the one who lived through it sober", with a creepy smirk. He is such an ASS!
Who does he think he is?! He's walking through a hospital in the very early hours of the morning talking loudly into a camera. He's so inconsiderate and rude.

Chris- thanks for vlogging the birth. You might well get the views you were hoping for but you also did a really fantastic job of showing everyone what a complete and utter tool you are. Your baby isn't another Prinnywoo. You missed out on being fully present at his birth because you were too busy shoving a camera in your wife's face. You can watch the footage a million times but you'll never get back what you gave up for the sake of money.

Bingham- Grow up strong. I hope your sisters look after you and that you turn out nothing like your father. Whatever colour your hair happens to be, be proud of it. Don't hide it under a crusty beanie! I hope that you grow up to be a happy, well-adjusted guy who respects women. I am sorry your life started with a camera shoved in your tiny face.

Just another thought regarding Sarah and Chris. We've seen how manipulative and condescending he is. He does seem to run their household and do the majority of the work. Apart from the fact that it would be a lot of work on her own, maybe Sarah can't imagine leaving because she would be so alone. I assume she would lose Granny Jane and Grandpa as a support, her own mother has passed away, her father lives god knows where and doesn't seem to be in the picture much and that pretty much just leaves Katrina and Nikki, both of whom are pretty tit supports if they didn't try to talk her into leaving him when the allegations were made.

Ah yes, it was an emotional vlog but not in the way Creepy intended.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
His latest story is promoting some skating brands clothing line. YOUVE GOT A NEW BORN BABY, and a wife to thank for delivering him safely you absolute weirdo.

I cannot stand Sarah and believe she’s made her bed so can lie in it, but don’t get me started on this creep

• Angry
Reactions: 12
What happened to the third latte for the midwife? He said he was going to get three - one for him, Sarah and the midwife but only got two?

Also, I’ve not had an epidural but why was Sarah feeling so much at the end? I thought you were completely numb and the midwives usually have to coach you through and let you know when a contraction is coming? (Excuse my lack of knowledge on the subject).

Reactions: 6
His latest story is promoting some skating brands clothing line. YOUVE GOT A NEW BORN BABY, and a wife to thank for delivering him safely you absolute weirdo.

I cannot stand Sarah and believe she’s made her bed so can lie in it, but don’t get me started on this creep
This! That psychopath seems more excited about jabbing her with a needle and promoting a crappy clothing line than the fact that he’s just had a new baby.

Reactions: 7
What happened to the third latte for the midwife? He said he was going to get three - one for him, Sarah and the midwife but only got two?

Also, I’ve not had an epidural but why was Sarah feeling so much at the end? I thought you were completely numb and the midwives usually have to coach you through and let you know when a contraction is coming? (Excuse my lack of knowledge on the subject).
He only said he was getting the midwife one because he wanted to look good on camera. By the time he got to the Costa till he’d forgotten and only thinks about himself and his stupid bleeping chai latte.

Baby number 4 and neither of them seem to understand safe sleeping guidelines. Sarah and Chris if you are reading this please move the poor baby to the bottom of the cot to reduce the risk of SIDS.
8788ED76-FF9F-4282-A4CF-52E85B6578E8.jpeg

• Sad

I had an epidural and weirdly you can still feel the motions - I will also add after so much pain it was amazing 🙈😂

Reactions: 2
No rest for the wicked, eh? You can't let the small matter of a newborn baby interrupt you when you've got such a high profile, skating badass reputation to protect. Don't be reeedonculous! Young Hollwood stands still for no man, not least of all a dirty desperado of a Daddy like him. The Brad Pitt of Bradford needs to keep the blade wheels turning so the gravy train keeps a-rolling all the way to the bank. The only father figure this scuzbucket aspires to be comes with a "£" symbol in front.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.