The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times on here do we comment on his over use of the word “man” !? Tonight’s vlog Sarah comments on how much he says man , especially to prinny !
Hi Sarah !

Reactions: 13
And a Greggs sausage roll 🤣
'My Big Fat Gypsy Christening' had a toddler eating Gregg's Sausage Rolls!

W

Well it’s not like she has given a damn about this child anyway, what with feeding it a high sugar diet, so what harm is a little secondhand smoke going to do?!

She’s the type of parent who’d allow their toddler to walk around with coke in a baby bottle
I've seen a lot of odd things with children and soft drinks: mothers in a lot of developing countries that eat huge amounts of sugar while feed their babies both breast milk and coke bottles etc. Then I saw a poor girl on TV with baby teeth rotted away because mother gave her Lucozade bottles at night after weaning rather than comforting her. :mad:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
How many times on here do we comment on his over use of the word “man” !? Tonight’s vlog Sarah comments on how much he says man , especially to prinny !
Hi Sarah !
She’s always on here - not brave enough to talk to people herself though

God these people are so fake 🙄

Reactions: 10
I know a trick for changing boys (I don't even have children, I just learned it from a costume drama on TV) but I'll leave Sarah to work it out...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m still convinced they are going to go ‘surprise!’ It’s a girl.

I’m assuming all the medical staff who have done their scans wouldn’t be able to say, as they’re bound by paitent confidentiality?

Reactions: 8
'My Big Fat Gypsy Christening' had a toddler eating Gregg's Sausage Rolls!

I've seen a lot of odd things with children and soft drinks: mothers in a lot of developing countries that eat huge amounts of sugar while feed their babies both breast milk and coke bottles etc. Then I saw a poor girl on TV with baby teeth rotted away because mother gave her Lucozade bottles at night after weaning rather than comforting her. :mad:
When I worked In retail a few years back there was this lady who came In regularly and every time I saw her she was pouring coke or tango into a baby bottle and giving it to her child who couldn’t have been more then 18months old
I gave her daggers every single time I saw her. All that sugar and her poor teeth.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Cheeky special lunch, when they found out she was pregnant, when she went for her first scan, on due date and any day ending with a Y

Please don’t waste the ladies time turning up with the baby next week. Imagine if every self obsessed couple did that ffs

Chris stayed in Leeds to play on his skates on his own. Cute

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I find it odd that they mentioned they had a 'doctor' today, which suggests they're not just having extra scans to see the baby privately, but they're having private ante-natal care.

No prizes for guessing where they went to eat after the appointment...

Reactions: 7
I can't believe they want to keep the appointment next week even if they have had the baby. Selfish twunts!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I find it odd that they mentioned they had a 'doctor' today, which suggests they're not just having extra scans to see the baby privately, but they're having private ante-natal care.

No prizes for guessing where they went to eat after the appointment...
Only because they do the best ice though.

Sarah ate SO MANY CARROT BATONS that when Chris said they needed to buy some today. Esme was like ‘eh what are they’ 😂😂😂 bloody adore that kid

Can imagine the convo before the supermarket.
‘Only film the bit where your getting fruit and veg Chris, everyone thinks we’re super healthy now, especially with sugar’ 😂😂

Not even seen it but calling it now that the prank is fake and Chris knew about it. Soooooo many people asked for it, Chris edits the videos you idiot so he sees the comments too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Thoughts on vlog:

- "It's like a switch has turned and I'm now ready to have him" - translation: "I read Tattle Life and now need to say I'm ready to have him, even though I wish I never bothered because he's not bringing in the views."

- Wasting a doctor's appt to surprise them if the baby is there. I know it's private healthcare, but still such a waste of an appointment. You're not that bloody special, Inghams. Nobody cares.

- "Special due date lunch"... Nandos... Wow...

- "I'm gonna do a bit of cardio round Leeds" - Hopefully the cardio isn't happening in hotel rooms this time though.

- Can you imagine being in your local city centre and some utter bellend rides past you shouting "woohoo"...

- Esme sounded so excited and inspired about her science lesson... Lazy brushed it off as if it was irrelevant 😔

- Esme didn't know what a carrot baton was...

- "We're not a prank channel" - did the forget all the 'pranks' they've done in the past. Difficult to forget the one that warranted social services calling them.

- Isla needing the attention again whilst Lazy was talking.

- This prank just showed how fake all their other pranks are.

Chris needs to MAN the f*** up. You can see why he buggered off with his boyfriend to New York when Lazy was pregnant with Esme... Can't handle it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just needs one more thing her name under it...

Red in the face always implied u were a drinker🍺🍻🍾🍷🍸🍹
I wouldn't be surprised if he's a heavy drinker, but as i suffer with high BP myself, i know if mine is up i get very red at times. It wouldn't surprise me either if his is through the roof!!

Reactions: 3
Think I remember hearing them say they liked the name Kaycen/Caysen or however you spell it on a previous vlog so that's going to be my guess for the baby name, it's very American.

Reactions: 5
If they have him before their next appointment, they’re going to still go and ‘surprise her with the baby’

Seriously? As if this woman doesn’t know what happens at the end of pregnancy...

Because she’s sooo wanting to see their baby?

Idiots!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If they have him before their next appointment, they’re going to still go and ‘surprise her with the baby’

Seriously? As if this woman doesn’t know what happens at the end of pregnancy...

Because she’s sooo wanting to see their baby?

Idiots!
Probably going to take him back and ask them to stick him back in for a bit longer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Probably going to take him back and ask them to stick him back in for a bit longer 😂
😂😂 about 5-6 years should do it. Let Lazy fly past the nappy changes, waking in the night, having to watch him constantly, having to put effort in then bring him out when he’s old enough to plank in front of the telly with a share size bar of chocolate and she can continue to sit on her arse like nothing’s happened.
Sounds about right!

Reactions: 3
Nice to see what a strong, reassuring, supportive father-figure Creepy actually is. When your daughter thinks that your reaction to the waters breaking will be to “run upstairs crying” it’s time to grow a pair.
I hope that the first time he changes a nappy the little lad pees right into his greasy face.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.