The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CROSSING THE ATLANTIC OCEAN ROAD (Atlanterhavsveien) | WINTER VAN LIFE NORWAY

Creepstopher starts the vlog. They’ve woken up in Ålesund. His mouth is not working. It’s beautiful. There are two Park for the Night stops. They went to a 5* rural one on the other end of the island but there was no signal. They had to go back to the other one, which was free parking outside of a stadium. They had a friend on the other side of the road. They almost got blown away by severe gales and torrential rain. Creepstopher has never felt the van sway so much. The weather is poo. They have changed the plan of travelling right up to the Arctic Corcle. The weather in Ålesund is skirting above 0° but it’s melted the snow on the west coast. The route has changed and they’re heading back inland and may skip across to another country to get up to the Arctic Circle. They’ve come up with a different route with the help of some travellers. It will be long and snowy but good.

Creepstopher shows us the stadium. There is a motorhome show there in a couple of weeks. Their plan was to go up to the Atlantic Highway - one of the most picturesque roads in the world. They need good weather and no wind for the drone. They hope it brightens up but if not they’ll do it tomorrow. They need to get some laundry done so might get a campsite. Creepstopher wants a long hot shower. Lazy is always scared it’s going to leak and you have to be careful where you splash about.

Driving. Funeral music. Ferry. It’s a triple, three times they have got to the port justas the boat pulls in. Big Frank is back. The pain is right up there. Big Frank is on the lip and his wife Freda is on the philtrum. Creepstopher less than convincingly says “I feel so bad for ye”. Isla said she knows where the Big Frank treatments were. Lazy wishes she knew that yesterday as you have to do it when you feel the tingle. Creepstopher finds the multipack rolo. They will stretch their legs on the ferry. Creepstopher shows us around the ferry.

Driving. They’re about to cross the Atlantic Highway. Lazy is going to drive so Creepstopher can drone. She points her sausage finger at the bridge in the distance. Driving and drone. tit hip hop song, probably a My NotForever track.

Isabelle is stressed. The x-box is updating. Attempts to get Mila to say please. Esme and Isla are playing Roblox. Esme is scared. Creepstopher has gone to get a shower and put washing on. They’ve been on the road for almost two weeks and they’ve accumulated a lot of washing in an Ikea bag in the roof box. Lazy is making a tuna pasta bake. Esme likes a lot of cheese so she always grates it so she can take her share first.

Footage of Mila. Her socks are filthy from the boat as she wouldn’t put her shoes on. Lazy gives her an x-box remote as her and Jace love playing with them. She never responds to Lazy when she’s holding the camera. She seems to zone out as Lazy tells her not to throw the controller. Mila is genuinely so clever. Singing of Twinkle Twinkle and the ABC song. Lazy’s singing makes me feel nauseous.

End of vlog
1676062286327.png
1676062344724.png
1676062402448.png
1676062548214.png
1676062751988.png
1676062827877.png

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What kind of person who ALWAYS has prolific cold sores doesn’t preplan and ensure they take their ‘treatment’ with them when they go away….

lazy saying she didn’t think she’d got any with her and isla had seen some in the van probably left over from summer… but now it was too late to use it 🙄

how thick can you get.

Hi Frank 👋
I’ve always suffered from cold sores since I was a kid. I know that the Sun, cold, wind and having chapped lips can trigger one off as well as stress and being run down. Can’t always prevent one if I’m stressed or run down but I ALWAYS have a lip balm on my person every day and use it regularly as well as in Summer using one with an SPF . Then I always have some sort of Cold sore lotion at home or in my bag if we go away on holiday.
Let’s face it this family is never EVER prepared for anything , big OR small !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They’re probably driving home for a trip to the White Rose as we speak
haha no they are trying out the norwegian phenomen Harry tur.
Where you drive over the boarder to Sweden to go shopping because things are cheaper on the other side of the border.
I took a quick course on the Ingham accademy and did a litle copy and paste for you Tattlers.

The term Harrytur refers to Norwegians who drive to Sweden in order to purchase groceries, chocolate, tobacco and alcohol at cheaper prices. The term "harry" is a derogatory Norwegian slang meaning tasteless, vulgar or tacky. In 2002 it was the Norwegian minister of Agriculture who repopularised the term and since then the name has stuck. According to Statistics Norway, in 2014, Norwegians shopped for 14,1 billion kroner on these day trips across the boarder.

Along with good prices on soft drinks and meat, many of the grocery stores have an American food item section at much better prices than in Norway.

Reactions: 18
Ooh….. calling bulls@*t on that , no way are they even organised enough to get absolutely everything they have taken with them in that Van in AND all the kids as well so it can be weighed 😆🤣. They don’t even bloody start packing till the night before they go away , we’ve seen that’s the case time and time again 😆🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
what the heck is a road way??? And where does he get that a place is the most photograped and beautifull in the world?? Maybe he did an extra space and it should be roadway, would it hen be the left side or the right side,
If you google it you get so many different lists of theese and they all say different things.
So is it the fact that Inghams is on them that make them the most in the world or??
1676064668938.png

Reactions: 5
Ooh….. calling bulls@*t on that , no way are they even organised enough to get absolutely everything they have taken with them in that Van in AND all the kids as well so it can be weighed 😆🤣. They don’t even bloody start packing till the night before they go away , we’ve seen that’s the case time and time again 😆🤣
Van wasnt weighed with you all inside it along with all the electrical, food and so on, as well though was it Lazy?

Reactions: 35
They think people are stupid 🤣 Having a look online & a MWB 313 Sprinter kerb weight (van as it comes with standard fittings and no passengers, cargo etc) is already sitting at 2115kg - theirs is an XLWB so likely starting out at a heavier weight.

There is no chance AT ALL that with all the bodge job efforts he’s done and equipment plus their stuff they take & 7 people, 2 car seats, pram etc keeps them ‘well under’ the van wouldn’t look like it does in their pictures. She would be close to 100kg alone & I’m sure Chris won’t be much further off.

This was the van when he bought it with the original conversion - look at the wheel arches there compared to their now shots. I’d be worried about the suspension & all sorts if that was me. The person who sold it never took it for a weight test.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.