The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted this afternoon on Insta about the vlog going up at 5pm - why do they still continue to keep that up because they know it rarely happens now. It’s anytime after 5pm or not at all - they are an hour ahead as well so it’s not even like they can use that as an excuse 😂 Beyond me they still don’t get the vlogs ready and scheduled to go live considering it’s their ‘job’. She’s even responded to people on the insta posts in the last half hour.
I feel like anytime she promotes a vlog on her insta it goes up late 😂

Reactions: 9
OMG I really hope it's my bad eye sight, but does that poor little one not have a hat on? 😡

1675448215525.png

• Angry
Reactions: 15
The Ingham Family posted:
DRIVING TO NORWAYS CAPITAL OSLO & CLIMBING THE ROOF OF THE OPERA HOUSE! WINTER VAN LIFE NORWAY
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Isa: Is that strawberries,
Teacher of the year:That is not strawberries yak. it's carrots. What no that's carrots. What planet am I on.
Teacher of the year: No that is not strawberries it is tomatoes and peppers.
View attachment 1933318

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.