The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree the vlog had a weird vibe yesterday I was gonna say last night it almost felt like we were watching a vlog from 2 years ago, was actually a bit refreshing! The camera shots were weird like he was using different lenses and parts were filmed on phones. But yeah seemed a bit jumbled, well they did have to be up and organised for the matinee probably out the house a lot earlier than usual at the weekends!

They actually had a proper busy family day so didn't need to fill the vlog with shite like sarah talking slowly to the camera and breaking up words or watching Chris clean the kitchen.

Reactions: 7
I agree the vlog had a weird vibe yesterday I was gonna say last night it almost felt like we were watching a vlog from 2 years ago, was actually a bit refreshing! The camera shots were weird like he was using different lenses and parts were filmed on phones. But yeah seemed a bit jumbled, well they did have to be up and organised for the matinee probably out the house a lot earlier than usual at the weekends!

They actually had a proper busy family day so didn't need to fill the vlog with shite like sarah talking slowly to the camera and breaking up words or watching Chris clean the kitchen.
Yep. There at the point where they’d be better off putting out one 20-30 min vlog a week and scrap the dailies ( doubt they will though as too greedy)

You can only fill so many days with Morrison’s cafe and tat shopping.

Anyone else find it weird that Sarah goes to buy esmes friends birthday present? Wouldn’t it be nicer if Sarah gave her the budget but let her choose for her own friend, maybe just me but I found it weird

Saying her whole body was aching - its because she sits hunched over the wheel - its ridiculous how close to the wheel she sits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I've only just watched it, I wish she would give over with those peas and ice. Someone commented saying they told the girls at the time of booking a year ago. Unsure of there's truth in that

I think with the bad back and the discussion in the nursery about how difficult life will be with the new baby I think they're setting the scene for uploading less. I don't think it's a bad idea

Reactions: 2
I've only just watched it, I wish she would give over with those peas and ice. Someone commented saying they told the girls at the time of booking a year ago. Unsure of there's truth in that

I think with the bad back and the discussion in the nursery about how difficult life will be with the new baby I think they're setting the scene for uploading less. I don't think it's a bad idea
In an ideal world - theyre birth vlog would have tied them over with enough views to not need to vlog as often. But realistically that’s probably not going to happen for them.

Not vlogging as often would do the girls the world of good. But of course lazy and crusty won't think of them, they haven't shown much evidence of doing that so far.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Not vlogging as often would do the girls the world of good. But of course lazy and crusty won't think of them, they haven't shown much evidence of doing that so far.
I totally agree, let them have a normal life! I can, though, see the whole thing crashing soon.

Reactions: 7
I reckon they'll have to stop vlogging as much as well, unless they can afford to hire an editor (which I doubt it and I assume a lot of people wouldn't want to work for them either). No way are they going to be able to vlog all day with a newborn and have Chris up to the early hours editing since he claims it takes that long, on top of the baby waking up every few hours.

Reactions: 2
I don't think they'll give up daily vlogs. They need to whack out daily videos in order to afford private school, 3 crappy old cars and Sarah's shopping addiction.

I reckon the vlogs will be shorter, poorly edited (even more so than they are now) and with more adverts throughout. Hopefully they'll continue to slowly drown... I believe they will, because they're not targetting the right audience anymore. No young child wants to watch a married couple moaning about adult stuff - they should have jumped on the "challenge" bandwagon. But they're not real 'creators', they just got lucky (which has been said in the past) with one viral video. They have no idea what they are doing.

Reactions: 10
I don't think they'll give up daily vlogs. They need to whack out daily videos in order to afford private school, 3 crappy old cars and Sarah's shopping addiction.

I reckon the vlogs will be shorter, poorly edited (even more so than they are now) and with more adverts throughout. Hopefully they'll continue to slowly drown... I believe they will, because they're not targetting the right audience anymore. No young child wants to watch a married couple moaning about adult stuff - they should have jumped on the "challenge" bandwagon. But they're not real 'creators', they just got lucky (which has been said in the past) with one viral video. They have no idea what they are doing.
Exactly this! ?? I’ve just noticed also the videos with the click bait, especially 6 yr olds first roller disco hasn’t even got 79k views. A lot more with now with less than 100k views surely that’s enough for them to see how this is going. I’ve said from the start of the downfall of crap videos they should do 3 a week and make better quality content, they would probably still get the same amount of views but have some time off. But that’s a savvy business decision and they don’t make them!

Reactions: 6
Looking at yesterday's vlog I found it laughable and hypocritical that Sarah said 'oh I'm just bringing some sugar snap peas, this is preggo life and it's a bit annoying seeing other people with sugary stuff'.

If occasional snacks of Pick N Mix were all the sugar she was eating during pregnancy, then that wouldn't be harmful. She doesn't need to have an entirely sugar abstinent diet just case her body has a foetus to grow. But it almost makes me sick to see her lying about 'eating more healthily during pregnancy' as if she never had sugar while pregnant when we all know it's the exact opposite. :(

(Note: I did type 'mint imperials' as a Freudian slip, twice and had to re-write that).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ the amount of people they filmed in the background in the arcade is incredible.

Actually cant believe they were allowed to film with that many kids in the background

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Poor Chris and his bad back, such a trooper managing to bounce around on the trampolines and run round after Izzy ... what a div!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Poor Chris and his bad back, such a trooper managing to bounce around on the trampolines and run round after Izzy ... what a div!!
The doctor told him exercise was best apparently. Personally when I’ve put my back out I struggle to even tie my shoes or sit down.

Notice they avoided filming Sarah’s food. She’s definitely trying to make us think that she’s such a healthy eater. Forgets there is actually video footage of her eating a whole advent calendar etc etc

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.