The Ingham Family #26 Prat in the hat. Kids a brat and they’re still buying tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this confirm that’s Sarah R then ??
If the wanks new puppy Ronnie Joe is telling us it’s not true. It’s probably true
And they do say The lady doth protest too much ?
The “we’re not bothered” rants on the vlogs suggest you’re really bothered ?

View attachment 7084

You’re up next Iva.
What made me laugh was when another of Sarah’s accounts retweeted it as well ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just incase anyone who has been talking about whether girls or boys are more at risk is interested. I think that it is about equal. If you want to understand a bit more about Peadophiles go on you Tube and search PIE (Peadophile Information Exchange) it is frigging disturbing how far up Peadophiles go and how institutionalisedit is. I guess the point I am making is that we can not rely on any organisations to help us protect children. Also, research the Kinsey report and how information for that was collected. If you think that there are not disturbing forces out there that want to sexualising all our kids then you would be wrong. Us as parents are solely responsible for protecting out kids and can't rely on anyoneelse100%.
PIE and Kinsey! They are the 2 words you need!

Reactions: 9
Is there a spoiler function on here? Sorry to be a killjoy but just catching up and some of the posts could potentially be very triggering...

Reactions: 3
Have they been buying views again? I checked their view count on recent vlog in the early hours of this morning and and it was only 38k. How is it possibly it jumped so much especially with that god awful pregnancy mould!

Why does Isabelle even need to be in the thumbnail?
"Pregnancy","Pregnant","Belly cast","37 weeks pregnant belly cast","Girls pregnant belly cast","DIY belly cast","Pregnant belly cast","37 weeks pregnant","Sarah Ingham","Ingham family","Ingham family of five","Family","Kids","Girls","Teen","Family vlogs","Best family vlogs","Family daily vlogs","Best family vloggers","Best daily vlogs","Uk family","Hilarious","Funny","Fun","Comedy","english family","real family","family fun","pregnant craft ideas","family friendly"

Why the hell is (presumably) Chris tagging the latest video "Girl's pregnant belly cast"? He's so calculating. They know exactly what they are doing.
Totally. Absolutely no need to specify that it's a GIRL'S pregnant belly unless your motives are suspect.....or you're completely naive to the shady implications (he's not)...or you're thick as sh*t and think males get pregnant too (transgender people aside) and in this respect he's not a thicko.

It's a bit of a stretch to refer to Sarah as a "girl" at her age.......I'm surprised they haven't had the local council round too, on Trade Descriptions grounds!

Reactions: 9
Harping back to the baby shower and our thoughts on how few people went. I just caught up on the Easter egg vlog and lazy slug was sat on the nursery floor sorting through bits from the shower. She showed a brief shot of the cards that had been filled out by the guests at the shower. I count 8, she named Charlotte, Nikki & Granny and read some bits from their cards. We know Katrina was there....so are the other 4 cards from Creepy and the girls?! Did she really only have 8 people plus herself at that babyshower?! I know we speculated but I just assumed more people would've been off camera. Surely for something that small you could've held it in your own front room!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Have they been buying views again? I checked their view count on recent vlog in the early hours of this morning and and it was only 38k. How is it possibly it jumped so much especially with that god awful pregnancy mould!
Aaaahhh...well, you see, the big spike in viewing figures this morning would obviously be because of the relatability factor, what with them (being massive stars) talking so so much about the super super breakfast cereal bargain and it being breakfast time in the UK.

News of Chris Ingham's amaaaazing, breakfast-related "life hacks" will be spreading like wildfire as people up and down the land are tucking into their cornflakes and sharing their love of crunchy nuts across social media. Nothing at all suspect going on with their channels. How very dare you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That's where I've been going wrong I've not been eatting my discounted crunchy nuts ?my mistake I'm very sorry ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seeing the bashed boxes of cereal has really made me think and go out my way and just buy a box today...oh wait a minute..no it hasn’t! Think of how many kids will seriously be going mum I need you to buy be some crunchy nut as that what the lazy vain Ingham mum and the “alleged” teenage girl fan that wears a greasy beany and his wife’s clothes do! ??‍♀

Reactions: 2
Seeing the bashed boxes of cereal has really made me think and go out my way and just buy a box today...oh wait a minute..no it hasn’t! Think of how many kids will seriously be going mum I need you to buy be some crunchy nut as that what the lazy vain Ingham mum and the “alleged” teenage girl fan that wears a greasy beany and his wife’s clothes do! ??‍♀
It wasn’t a sponsor? ? they were shopping ? it’s not really a problem. I don’t have an issue with the crunchy nuts, or them giving free advertising to lë nuts! ? but damn it shows how bad their content has got ?

Could definitely go a crunchy nut right now ?.... it’s working ?

Reactions: 4
Some obsessed ifam ( I call them STANs - a combo of the words fan and stalker) will honestly go out and buy crunchie nut cereal just because Sarah and Chris do.
Some of them would buy a pressure washer just because Chris uses one, even if they have no car or garden
Most sane people however will not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
About this whole cringe-fest "Chris Ingham Life Hacks" thing. (Is it actually a thing?) He mentioned it several times on yesterday's vlog but I've not noticed him mentioning it before. Is he fishing for a magazine column or book deal?! I'm struggling to get my head around the audacity of this man, thinking that he has useful tips to share with the world.

Maybe he's hoping Kelloggs will approach him with a lucrative deal to feature the best UK family vloggers sitting at the breakfast table together - the stereotypical picture of domestic bliss (just like the much-loved, fictional, Bisto ads family) - all happily eating their crunchy nuts before they set off for work and school (ha!)

His creepy and messed up ways certainly begs one important question though.....if you get paid in "mashed" cornflakes (that nobody else wanted) would you have to declare it as sponsored? #OnlyInYourDreams #BudgetBistoFam #MoreCheekThanKimKardashian #LessBistoMoreB&M #BargainLovingBritsInBradford #LivingYourBestLifeDownTheWhoopsieAisle

And just for the record, I love a bargain as much as the next person but, oh, how the mighty have fallen as their recent vlog content shows. Sad times ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It wasn’t a sponsor? ? they were shopping ? it’s not really a problem. I don’t have an issue with the crunchy nuts, or them giving free advertising to lë nuts! ? but damn it shows how bad their content has got ?

Could definitely go a crunchy nut right now ?.... it’s working ?
No problem with it at all but it was like he was advertising it, was as you say pointing out how dire the things they film are. Really bragging about saving another 30p or so because the box is bashed. It’s hilarious...on another note I cannot wait to see how these lights turn out in the driveway..we know they have no artistic talent so will have no doubt seen something on Pinterest

Reactions: 6
Some obsessed ifam ( I call them STANs - a combo of the words fan and stalker) will honestly go out and buy crunchie nut cereal just because Sarah and Chris do.
Some of them would buy a pressure washer just because Chris uses one, even if they have no car or garden
Most sane people however will not.
STANS ? I love that, I'm stealing it, it's brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot wait to see how these lights turn out in the driveway..we know they have no artistic talent so will have no doubt seen something on Pinterest
They may be lacking artistic talent but they are apparently abundantly gifted in the artistic license department!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.