The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Norway is the secret christmas vlogs this year.. just happened to be a tattler behind a few booking emails being sent out.... SOZ Big Saz
Ooooo do tell us more! Have they booked into a car park of dreams? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Norway is the secret christmas vlogs this year.. just happened to be a tattler behind a few booking emails being sent out.... SOZ Big Saz
If you own an air bnb do you actually want them staying in your home?

I actually thought they would stay put this christmas, sarah seemed to like being at home last year.

Reactions: 5
Someone mentioned that the back pack carrier having space under it for nappies and stuff for Mila. (I'd tag the comment, but cannot find it again) the reason I doubt they do this is lazy stated she had no wet wipes to clean Mila up after eating the toffee apple, but from most vlogs you can insert most food here. If you take nappies, you surely take wet wipes. Or you're not cleaning that poor child while changing a nappy.

I'd love for Mila to be the child who breaks the rules and refuses to be films, surely odds are you're going to get one child who is introverted, at the moment she does seem quite than the others. Can you image being a blogger child who says no.

I agree with the tattler who says Esme means she can crochet without a pattern, not that she makes an item from her imagination. A bit like someone who can hear a piece of music and play it from eat. She can see a finished piece and recreate it. It's just her mother lies about everything, remember all those blankets she designed.... Cough cough, brought from Ali Baba or where ever it was. Claims to have designed a pattern, but in reality brought it from a website, so lazy has to claim her child create it from nothing, because that's better.

As for Izzy, she's 17, what has she got to show for her life so far... Esme has a hobby she enjoys, no matter where or how she gets her designs, she's good, when I was Izzy's age I was an avid reader, I had hundreds of books, she has what 10, that's not an avid reader, she has nothing, it's sad, beyond sad that the girl has no interests. To be fair Isla doesn't really either, nothing, but she has time, (hopefully) to develop an interest, she just has to hope her parents approve and nurture it.

Reactions: 14
It makes me so cross that you think that tattlers are envious of you! Personally, I would be absolutely thrilled if you won the lottery! It would mean that your children wouldn’t be subjected to this awful lifestyle in order to pay your bills, and they would be able to disappear from social media altogether.

Let’s face it, you absolutely hate vlogging, you have dug yourselves into a hole from which there is no escape. You have completely snookered yourselves! And it’s at the sake of your own children, their privacy, their dignity & for what? A man that is a predator amongst your vulnerable audience?

You have tried to play the long game and it worked for you for a while, but at what cost? 4 bleeping years, and you have destroyed your children! The end times are coming, and we have warned you for years! You think that we’re all haters/trolls but I genuinely believe that we are all still here out of serious concern. Serious concern! I don’t know how you’ve managed to evade this, but it’s not even about this, you should want the best for your children and the best for yourselves as parents, as a couple.

Chasing Money/Fame can change people and you are the prime example of this. I don’t want you to become destitute at all, but you’re going the right way about it. You are adults and you need to think about your long term plans for financial security/emotional security for your children’s sake.

BTW Chris, the idea that everyone could die tomorrow, so they should live every day as if it’s their last would mean that the whole world would make extremely reckless decision and the world would be total carnage. I have lost everyone in my family at a younger age than both you and Sarah, and you seriously need to grow the duck up, you overgrown child.
Brilliant.100% agree with you.x
It`s one thing to act like a couple of dimwits on Youtube ,disrespect people and events/places .That`s you ,and you made that decision.However ,it`s quite another to continuously put your own children online ,for all to s ee/gawp at/criticise! You think their behaviour is "cute" ,but you`re portraying them in quite a different light ,and making them unlikeable to those who watch.It`s NOT them ,NOT their fault ,it`s yours! Your lousy parenting ,the way you`d rather get a view than check what you`ve posted in regards to your offspring! When you`re parents ,you love your kids ,want everyone to like them. This may have worked for you at the beginning , but you`ve changed beyond all recognition ,surely you must look back and notice the difference in their appearance/behaviour etc?! Sorry (and i love children) ,but you`ve made these kids totally unlikeable ,you`ve shown them by your lack of discipline ,lack of any parental guidance ,that they can behave however they like and there are zero consequences.If /when you do decide to do something right by them ,and put them back in school ,they`re going to be in for one hell of a shock.NO teachers ,none of their peers ,are going to find them anything but frustrating and downright irritating!! Then when they come home upset ,do remember their discomfort is all down to you and your vile husband ,and your refusal to acknowledge his wrong-doings ,and your total refusal to actually step up and mother any of your children!! Hope you got all that Sarah??.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.