The Ingham Family #232 The lying, the wig and the wardrobes (that still need doing)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure Lazy!! You found 6 more!!

Move over Alan Sugar Business woman of the year who has absolutely no clue on any stock levels!
B00B3849-67B2-4902-BD48-E4CDC4C6C869.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh well done Creep and Lazy. You take the child out of school, let her learn difficult maths concepts by herself for hour after boring hour in her bedroom, take her away right before her IGCSEs, don't buy her a scientific calculator until the day before the exam and then film her being upset about finding the exam questions too difficult. Way to go 😕

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
She needs to stop with this "it's OK to fail your exams" speech. Regardless of what she thinks it has an effect on kids if they fail the exams, I wasn't the best academically and failed a few of my exams. It set me back about 3 years whilst I caught up and did my re-sits, so yes Sarah it's important to pass things first time
Totally agree, and actually considering most of the ifam are kids who may be taking these exams, it's a pretty irresponsible thing to say. Sarah claims they are influencers yet she's influencing impressionable kids that exams don't matter.

Thread suggestion
Me and my monkey are a pain in the bum, full of carbs and sugar will make me a lard arse like my mum

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Thread title suggestion:

'No need for qualifications. Just marry Chris Ingham and then you'll be loved, happy and set for life.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Sure Lazy!! You found 6 more!!

Move over Alan Sugar Business woman of the year who has absolutely no clue on any stock levels! View attachment 1294323
As If anyone would pay for second rate tat that has been laying around Ingham place for heaven knows how long! Sarah seriously has some nerve selling off her unwanted cast offs!Even her own kids don`t want them now.Imagine this arriving and having to give it multiple hot washes before using/gifting it? Yuk.

Reactions: 13
I apologise for my absence today Tattlers. I have been covering Josh Duggar's sentencing on my blog. I see many similarities between him and Chris. Both are fathers who tried to hide behind their children to stop themselves feeling the force of the law, used their status to abuse others and blamed other people for their actions. Today is proof that no matter who you are or how much money you have, you are not exempt from the law catching up with you. 12 1/2 years Josh got today and gone is his opportunity to see his baby daughter grow up, although that is for the best.

I'd watch your back if I were you Chris as the law will catch up with you when you least expect it.

Goodnight everyone.

New thread
(1) The Ingham Family #233 - Chris DeLonge: Putting The #### Into Scunthorpe | Tattle Life

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.