The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I counted Von Sharkingtons excellent efforts as the most liked and created this (before all us jealous haters with no lives jump on post 5pm eh Sarah ?)

Hope it’s ok with everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Instead of asking her 14 year old audience to comment down below which is the best baby carrier why not google it ??‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Instead of asking her 14 year old audience to comment down below which is the best baby carrier why not google it ??‍♀
Because her 14 year old audience will pick up on her hint signals and choose the one she wants

Reactions: 10
Too damn lazy.

Also shouldn’t Chris choose the baby carrier since he’ll be full time carergiver

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chris is so far under the thumb we should rename him Tom
Tom Thumb perverted scum
Sorry had to it was too easy lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is from a couple of days ago, so sorry if it's already been posted, but I just came across this on Twitter and can't stop laughing ??. I actually feel bad for finding it so funny!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So I watched the thumbnail (I finally remember the name) for the photoshoot vlog and why did they need 3 arrows pointing at Sarah, were they affraid we could not see her, because she is so thin, or that we would think the lightstand was her??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They do have an adult following and its quite significant.
Its all a bit of a cult really

Reactions: 1
I just had a look at their vlog for today and found it cringey that a 34yr old is skating down a ramp at Asda.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I just had a look at their vlog for today and found it cringey that a 34yr old is skating down a ramp at Asda.
I wonder if for some reason he didn’t participate in teenager activities when he was actually a teenager hence his weird stuck in a really specific time period clothes and hair style and his absolutely wrong idea that it’s ok to send the type of messages he ‘allegedly’ did to young girls. It’s not any sort of excuse by any means at all but I can’t fathom why he behaves like he’s 20 years younger than he is and as for her, well if that was your partner you’d surely not be able to hide your cringing/feelings of rage?

Reactions: 15
Did anyone ever share the tweets from a few days ago that Dave's ex, sarah posted on here? I can't find them but was interested in having a nose.
Did the girls actually have tea last night or just a giant waffle?!
Why on earth does creepy think people want to watch a man they don't even know, sliding down a handrail in a car park?! How out of touch with his audience can he be.
They really need to stop scripting the kids, especially Isabelle, it's so cringy to watch, she seems more natural on her own channel doing challenges with Esme and iddy biddy but on the main channel it's so rehearsed and stiff. Not a great advert for Sassybelle!

Reactions: 8
Did anyone ever share the tweets from a few days ago that Dave's ex, sarah posted on here? I can't find them but was interested in having a nose.
Did the girls actually have tea last night or just a giant waffle?!
Why on earth does creepy think people want to watch a man they don't even know, sliding down a handrail in a car park?! How out of touch with his audience can he be.
They really need to stop scripting the kids, especially Isabelle, it's so cringy to watch, she seems more natural on her own channel doing challenges with Esme and iddy biddy but on the main channel it's so rehearsed and stiff. Not a great advert for Sassybelle!
Sorry I meant to share but wouldn't let ke upload then I was at a concert and forgot. Basically Dave's ex Sarah was saying how her 2 year old daughter accidentally dropped a tv remote on the Inghams marble coffee table and apparently both Chris and Sarah shouted at the child and told Sarah she had to be dealt with for what she'd done. Was also a comment when his ex said she'd lost Daves baby and didn't get so much as a text from the Inghams

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Sorry I meant to share but wouldn't let ke upload then I was at a concert and forgot. Basically Dave's ex Sarah was saying how her 2 year old daughter accidentally dropped a tv remote on the Inghams marble coffee table and apparently both Chris and Sarah shouted at the child and told Sarah she had to be dealt with for what she'd done. Was also a comment when his ex said she'd lost Daves baby and didn't get so much as a text from the Inghams
Sorry for askin but who is Dave?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.