The Ingham Family #224 Chris Ingham Officially Least Popular Fiddler in Ireland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
1649007547266.png

TLDR
- The Inghams have left for their Wild West (Atlantic Way) Adventure. They set off a day late after claiming Jace vomited twice due to a sickness bug or travel sickness.
- Once they arrived in Ireland they left double-in (Dublin) and set off for the west side of the island of Ireland, before giving up and checking into a hotel an hour before reaching the coast.
- Mila's car seat in the van has been dangerously balanced on a plank of wood between Chris and Sarah in the front of the van so Sarah can easily drop her tit into her mouth whenever she need feeding.
- Jace has a sore top lip due to lip licking/biting. He looks neglected in general and wouldn't look out of place as an orphan in Oliver.
- The usual bratty birthday vlog was uploaded for Jace's birthday, with him throwing gifts at Sarah and Esme and demanding they open them. Included in the present pile was a ride-on police car (£160-200), ride-on bulldozer (£65) and a ride-on police motorbike (£34). The vlog has amassed a whopping 69k views, in comparison to his first birthday (244k) and second birthday (154k). Even Prinny's first birthday fared much better (470k) with her third birthday getting 163k.
- The Inghams visited Web Adventure for Jace's birthday. The park shared the vlog on their social media but it was quickly taken down after attracting truthful negative comment about the Inghams.
- The ifam are bored of the van travel vlogs.
- Sarah had a (vegan) burger for her tea.
- No sign of Isabelle revising for her GCSEs in a few weeks. She also said she has a photos of Chris crying on her phone case.

Hi Steve 👋 Does this photo of Sarah turn you on? Rumour has it you dipped your wick once upon a time.
1649007174995.png

1649007287625.png
1649007391762.png
1649007892612.png

1649007862512.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
dear lord for future reference can we get a spoil(your food) alert before that breastfeeding picture, I almost did not make it to the toilet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Love the title, the garden looks like they fenced in some common land, lovely view of the pylons and sounds of the motorway

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The Ingham Family posted:
EMBARRASSING MYSELF IN IRELAND! WILD ATLANTIC WAY DAY 1 - MALIN HEAD & INCREDIBLE WILD CAMPING STOP
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

Reactions: 4
At least teach your child to pronounce the name of the country correctly - eire is pronounced air not ear rah!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Can I just say Hi Steve 👋

(I've always wanted to do that, oh and stop infecting my country)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I believe there is an Irish Sun newspaper ,hoping someone contacts them at some point

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Is Chris trying to get back in the good books or they hiding something? Every thumbnail is lazy
Could it have something to do with algorithms?
Are thumbnails with kids in promoted/pushed differently?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Ireland is stunning and their not showing any of its beauty. I forwarded most of it as it's just her gabbing on and the kids being feral

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Well done @Malcolm Conkers

Did anyone notice how bored izzy was both at the shower block where she didn't want to be filmed and when they were in the van she really didn't look well wrapped in the duvet and didn't want to be filmed 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.