The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant title @Hatshepsut ?
Had to laugh at Sarah pretending she has a friend ?
But she wasn’t even committed enough to the lie to hide the donuts she was bringing around to her new friend.
5 minutes later she’s bare faced shoving them into her gob with Honey Isla Boo 2.0 ?

I assume Chris was wandering around the estate looking for my little pony bikes or buggys. In a Few years time that’s his “target audience” and not his target youtube audience ?

Pity it’s a boy she had right Chris ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t keep up with the drama tonight. First Maureen and now this. ?
Ikr jimjam
Thank you for this, it's the one I referenced earlier, I couldn't find it anywhere. If that was 23rd June that would be 31 weeks ago, but presumably at the very least she was around 3 weeks pregnant then, so that would make her about a minimum of 34 weeks? Please correct me if the maths is wrong, I need to go to bed, lol!
It depends on the date of your last period sorry if tmi
They usually date from that which is why it’s two weeks either way on your actual date

Reactions: 1
Right, when she was 'cooking' that spag bal that spaghetti was in a pot already cooking and she was only just browning the mince she must just dump the dolmio on to heat up then serve, 10 mins max that meat sauce was cooked for ?

Grey mince and hot ketchup for tea ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Thanks, yes I did notice it was Creepy that found her the ‘new friend’ and wondered if he had been hanging around outside baby clinics looking to pick up a yummier mummy than the one he’s got at home.
You’d have to have a serious case of the baby blues to let that Creepy git talk to you in the street.
I think she’s a special invisible friend that they’ll use when they need an excuse as to where Lazy really goes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks, yes I did notice it was Creepy that found her the ‘new friend’ and wondered if he had been hanging around outside baby clinics looking to pick up a yummier mummy than the one at home. I think she’s a special invisible friend.
You’d have to have a serious case of the baby blues to let that Creepy git talk to you in the street. He couldn’t pull a real woman without a claw hammer and a panel van.
Yeah he definitely has the sort of face that would make you want to cross the road so you didn't have to walk past him!

Reactions: 11
Thanks, yes I did notice it was Creepy that found her the ‘new friend’ and wondered if he had been hanging around outside baby clinics looking to pick up a yummier mummy than the one he’s got at home.
You’d have to have a serious case of the baby blues to let that Creepy git talk to you in the street.
I think she’s a special invisible friend that they’ll use when they need an excuse as to where Lazy really goes.
Is it that special place to see that non law abiding brother of hers?

Reactions: 10
Yes, the new invisible friend could be used to hide any number of Lazy’s nefarious activities and Prison visiting is definitely the one I had in mind.
In the future who knows, Troll meetings, Hearings, Court dates, subversive following of Creepy when he’s out ‘skating’ (Whilst wearing Country Joe’s beard)
The list is endless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
That’s what I was thinking but can’t possibly tell the precious Ifam about her shady family can she, it will spoil the false image that she isn’t as common as they come

Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched their blogs for a week or so because they are just beyond boring and annoying. I did notice a stark decline in views though so clearly out of their 1.2 million subscribers, only 90k are interested ?

• Haha
It was the comment about her chins, saying she always puts on weight in face when pregnant, er lazy your sat there eatting a donut, you eat crap of course your going to have chins. We all would. Don't blame pregnancy blame yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Re the weight thing while pregnant..

I.. watched the kardashians... while khloe was pregnant and she looked great during pregnancy, because she kept fit and ate sensibly. This whole idea when you get pregnant you just get fat is rediculous.

Reactions: 13
Re the weight thing while pregnant..

I.. watched the kardashians... while khloe was pregnant and she looked great during pregnancy, because she kept fit and ate sensibly. This whole idea when you get pregnant you just get fat is rediculous.
That’s true my sister lost over a stone and she wasn’t fat to start , a lot of women will start eating healthy and really look after themselves to give their baby the best start ,
It’s not that hard to eat clean these days the supermarkets are full of ideas for meals ,
And a pregnancy workout and a walk really don’t take that long , especially when you’re home all day you’d think it would be something to do a change from the internet ??

Reactions: 6
That’s true my sister lost over a stone and she wasn’t fat to start , a lot of women will start eating healthy and really look after themselves to give their baby the best start ,
It’s not that hard to eat clean these days the supermarkets are full of ideas for meals ,
And a pregnancy workout and a walk really don’t take that long , especially when you’re home all day you’d think it would be something to do a change from the internet ??
you kidding?? that would take out from deleting comments! Priorities, dear!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
you kidding?? that would take out from deleting comments! Priorities, dear!
Absolutely agree! She’d definitely rather be sat on her arse trolling social media and deleting any negative comments!

Shocking views on their latest vlog ???

Reactions: 9
Just went on to check the views but noticed it's been 3 months since Esme last had a thumbnail to herself. Even the ones from the weekend when she got a big fuss made out of her, Isabelle was the focus of them ? I know it's been mentioned before but they are deluded if they think Isabelle is the money maker, she's quite bad in front of the camera, don't mean to nit pick a young girl but YouTube isn't her calling in life.

Their Christmas Day vlog - the one they rely on each year - only has 1.7m views. That's really not a lot at all when you think about previous years.

2017 has 9m.

2016 has 59m (because of Esme's reaction).

2015 has 1m.

On a separate note whilst going through old vlogs. Found this little beauty. Watch from 24 minutes, where Chris goes mental about Kiss a Ginger Day - he says "No, heck no" in it ?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.