The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ingham Family posted:
REACTIONS TO ARRIVING HOME AFTER 9 WEEKS ON THE ROAD!
View attachment 887408
YouTube
Please please can Issy stop with the open mouth fake surprise 2nd rate acting.

She’s too old for this tit.

Is she ever going to grow a pair and give the middle finger 🖕. Sarah38’s lucky they have these particular girls as I’m sure a 16 yr old boy would not be as amenable at going along with this faked crap. There’d be a lot of grunting, side eye and Hell No.

Saying that, these girls will be out in the real world in a few years and will want nothing to do with third rate daily crappy vlogging so Good Luck with Jace 😂 🖕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
My daughter was 16 before she got braces on the NHS and her over bite was worse than Islas.

They wouldn’t treat her before then as her jaw hadn’t stopped growing plus she had to have some adult teeth removed in order to have it fitted
Congenitally she has 9 adult teeth missing (was born without them) and also they wanted to perform surgery on her jaw too but she’s refused that one.

Most nhs dentists won’t fit braces before 15 or 16 unless possibly you have the money to go private which we didn’t.

Just wanted to point that out
That's not true my daughter got her braces when she was 11 on the nhs, and her overbite wasn't seriously bad. She was supposed to wear them for 3 years but because she took care of her teeth and braces she had them off in less than 18 months.

Reactions: 7
Her teeth look exactly the same as Sarah’s and jaces and I suspect will be the same with mila as they all have that mouth where the top lip hangs way over the bottom so it’s definitely hereditary I think with isla it’s maybe more obvious because of the way she speaks but I’d guess that’s a lot to do with never being corrected as with Jace they baby talk to him as they did to isla , I admit no where near as much ! They still call isla a little girl to this day whilst Constantly calling jace a big boy ! I swear they are demented ! But they don’t correct his speech either and so they will both ( jace and mila ) be the same as isla ! I think the only reason Esme speaks so well ( when not screaming ) is because she probably brought herself up as she’s the only one other than jace ( now ) that won’t have been the baby for very long and so wasn’t pandered to in the same way as all the others. How ironic ! The child who speaks the best is the one who was most neglected ! You couldn’t make it up !
I agree re.Esme and her speech
Esme explained to the dr what happened to her finger.
Lazy didn’t need to waffle on in the background.

Reactions: 14
My daughter was 16 before she got braces on the NHS and her over bite was worse than Islas.

They wouldn’t treat her before then as her jaw hadn’t stopped growing plus she had to have some adult teeth removed in order to have it fitted
Congenitally she has 9 adult teeth missing (was born without them) and also they wanted to perform surgery on her jaw too but she’s refused that one.

Most nhs dentists won’t fit braces before 15 or 16 unless possibly you have the money to go private which we didn’t.

Just wanted to point that out
My Daughter was the same didnt get them to over 16 she had to wait until her jaw stopped growing

Reactions: 4
I agree re.Esme and her speech
Esme explained to the dr what happened to her finger.
Lazy didn’t need to waffle on in the background.
yes she’s got a very clear speaking voice even pleasant when she’s not screaming. When she’s left to her own devices and not being a performing monkey for her money hungry parents she’s an absolute delight but the rest of the time lately she’s tried to fit in with the others too much and sadly that doesn’t suit her or my ears 😂

with regard to her speech I guess I should have said ‘ speaks the nicest or talks ‘ ? As I read my post back and it sounds Like I need to go back to school myself 😆

Reactions: 16
I’m 99% sure she’s wearing that sling wrong. I had a stretchy/ring sling with my youngest, granted it was 7 years ago now but there’s supposed to be another bit that goes over the baby! Also pretty sure they aren’t supposed to wear snow suits in slings due to risk of over heating as babies in slings absorb mother’s heat too! If someone knows more than me, please correct me if I’m wrong! (I hope I’m wrong because baby wearing incorrectly could end up very very badly)
Well ,things have changed ALOT since i last used one ,however that poor babys` head always looks like it`s flopping about.Gese Sarah ,quit now!You`re hardly a walking advertisment for the company.Infact i bet if they were shown this picture ,they`d be embarrassed.Doubt they`ll be contacting you anytime soon....unless it`s to tell you to take the photo down.

Reactions: 18
Isabelle wore the same pants for a month. They own one communal pair of flip flops. They bought 1 communal pair of snow boots and everyone else had to run their wet trainers under hot water before going out in the snow.

*nothing* about them says sponsored clothing. It says "penniless and desperate".

Please please PLEASE tattle, work your magic!
If they are short for cash it’s their own faults for squandering it all on a giant house they hate and various tin cans to spend a bomb on toll roads and glorified carparks , meanwhile the many Shein Clothing hauls sit at home until they outgrow them and then they Just buy more but never wear more than a few items out of the lot ! Their money will now be spent on piles of plastictat none of them need and no doubt the bills will be paid by ifam from the Christmas Ali baba stock they definitely don’t need ! But must line those Ingham pockets ! The filthiest looking millionaire famous people I’ve ever seen ! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 28
3 year wait ? . That is crazy ! . Like I said before I got mine when I was 10 but that was in the 90's way before the pandemic. I feel sorry for her. Do you think she is in any pain ?
She is in pain now they have been fitted, hopefully that passes. Teeth didn't bother her at all beforehand. They will look better and make her feel more confident when they are straighter.

Reactions: 3
The Ingham Family posted:
View attachment 887408
YouTube
Happiest I’ve ever seen izzy ( looks like she’s about to swallow the world ) 😆 and all they kept on about ( the kids ) was how nice everything smelled which tells you what that van must stink like ! 🤢 I’m surprised the ‘ comfy carpet ‘ they where droning on about didn’t curl up and die under their feet !

Terrible pic I couldn’t find one with smelly chavs on ! Oh well !

Today will be a very drivey vlog. They'll be sat in the van all day long. Lazy is joking, they're making their way to the Euro Tunnel. Driving time lapse.

Creepy tells us that Lazy and the kids are in the UK Border Terminal building. The rules have changed since they were last there in 2019. Everyone is checked by French border control, then the driver is checked at UK border control. You pull over and they inspect campervans/motorhomes to check you're not smuggling anything. Everyone else has to go to the UK Border terminal building to have their passports checked. If you're going to the Euro Tunnel, make sure you have extra time as it takes longer. Everyone has gone to use the toilet and then they're leaving Europe behind. I'm sorry, where exactly does he think the UK is? Florida? Timbuktu? Mexico? Asia? THE UK IS STILL A PART OF THE CONTINENT OF EUROPE YOU STUPID FOOL!!! It's bittersweet for Creepy as he could live in the van full time as he loves van life. The trip has been the best of Creepy's life, and he's so grateful for Lazy and the kids being "down with it" and going with him. Did they have any choice? He's thankful for everyone being so accepting and Lazy is now a complete van life convert. She's talking about going again next year to new and unforeseen places. Creepy is excited to get home, see Prinny and his parents. Lazy returns, with the kids in tow, screeching about how long the journey was and how her time was taken up with Jace and Mila so they couldn't film anything. Isabelle spots some rabbits and then Creepy says they need to go and get on the train.

Lazy tells us they were taken into a room at the terminal whilst Creepy was taken aside to have the van checked. Lazy wasn't sure what they were going to do but the lady looked at the passports and said hello to the kids. It's just to check the passport and photo. Driving footage onto the train. On the train Lazy excitedly screeches that they're in the tunnel and going home. So much for loving vanlifing. It feels like 2 days ago they were in a car park, Lazy asked what they should do tomorrow and Creepy said they should go home. They all started laughing but he was being genuine because they have vlogmas; there were a few other reasons but that was the main one. They want to get back to real time and now they are. Two days ago they were in the Switzerland car park and now they'll be in England in half an hour. Isabelle is sad the trip is over but excited to get home. They didn't vlog today because they've been driving all day. It was all motorway so there was nothing to film. It was testing for Lazy as she had to entertain Jace and Mila the whole way. She asks Creepy is the Christmas tree is going up in the morning but he says no. Lazy and the girls are keen so that's a yes then. Creepy has Mila on his lap watching baby sensory. They drive off the train.

The Inghams are finally home. The girls are very excited. Jace has no idea where they are and Lazy has made him close his eyes for the "secret". Why should arriving home be a bloody surprise/secret for him? They enter through the bifold door and Creepy says it smells like a brand new house. The girls are so happy to be home and Isla runs off in the direction of the sofa. I'm pretty sure Isla is wearing the 1 Million ifam hoodie. Shame they won't ever be releasing any 2 Million Ifam hoodies. Jace opens his eyes and looks around. He just woke up but is now excited. Isla takes his hand and they run towards the Grand Marble Staircase. They find a dead spider next to the playroom. Creepy excitedly points out the pile of mail dumped on the floor and laughs. They walk around together, seemingly giving Jace a house tour, probably because he has no idea where the hell he is. Isabelle has to keep reminding him its their house. The kids excitedly enter the playroom and Creepy woohoos. How sad that the most genuinely excited they've been in months is arriving to their own home, which they moved into several months ago. The girls aren't even this excited on their birthdays or at Christmas. The house feels huge to Lazy. Esme runs off because she wants to use the toilet first and Isabelle follows her up the stairs.

Creep feels like they've just moved in and Lazy doesn't feel like they've been away for long. They all keep going on about the house smells brand new. Creepy has missed the house. Lazy laughs about how Mila has spent most of her life in the van. Creepy wooos. Jace is running around the living room with a huge grin on his face, having the time of his life and clearly relieved to be in the warmth.

Lazy helps Jace up the stairs whilst she has Mila in one arm. Creepy is too busy filming to care. Isla says her room feels massive. She shows us her secret snack drawer in her desk, which Creepy says is disgusting and needs to be cleared out. Lazy cackles in the background. The other girls invite themselves into her room and Jace is already making a grab for Isla's toys. Isabelle tells us that whenever they get home from holiday, she and Esme race each other to the toilet. It felt weird to go into their rooms. Esme says her room felt cosy. Time to go and see Jace's room. The girls say the carpet feels nice.

Jace runs in screeching and clearly happy to see his toy monkey, which Isabelle volunteers to lift him up to see. Jace doesn't want to be picked up and Isabelle respect his answer so takes the monkey off the rope and brings down to him. Lazy has already pointed at the reading corner and he's off. Isla tells Creepy she is happy to have her toy rabbit back but he ignores her and heads over to film Jace. Esme wants the house to smell like it does forever. Lazy says they were talking about what they were excited for on the way home. She was excited to have a bath, she and Isabelle get to starfish in their beds and Creepy is excited to use his Bissell.

Lazy says her bedroom smells like newborn Mila, which makes her sad. It's a mix of talcum powder and oil. They're ending the vlog but first she turns the tap on. Lazy has been dreaming about having a proper deep bath for a month. How do you think the kids felt then, you selfish witch? Isabelle is exited to walk on carpet. Lazy can't wait to wake up in the morning and Esme has found her LOL Dolls. Jace keeps talking about his 'new' toys. Isabelle ends the vlog.

Lazy can't end the vlog like it just was. She's had a bath, although there isn't much hot water because everyone wants baths. She found her onesie and wondered why she didn't take her it with her when it has a zip on it. She looked in the mirror and it cracked realised she had it on back to front.

Lazy is sat in her nursing home chair. Isla is wearing a fancy dress outfit and says she's wearing it tomorrow Isla got the dress for World Book Day but it was Harry Potter themed so she didn't get to wear it. She tells Lazy it's size 7-8. Lazy, take this as a huge hint that your child wants to go back to school. Anyway, Lazy wants tomorrow to be a fresh start. It's Christmas time and they need to decorate the house. She wants no talk of the trip in the vlogs. Oh dear, sounds like she hated the whole thing. Lots of people have been asking her about living in a van so she's going to do a separate vlog on it. This has been her favourite Euro trip and is right up there with the Maldives and Lapland. They've laughed and cried together and seen amazing things. Lazy wants to thank us for watching and enjoying the vlog. The final few minutes of the vlog are the usual montage of the trip.

End of vlog

View attachment 887724View attachment 887728View attachment 887725View attachment 887726View attachment 887727
Wow ! That last pic of Sarah , she used to be almost pretty once upon a time ! Now she really is a bloated munter ! Sarah ! Sarah ! Sarahhhh was it all worth it ? Really ? I think this is actually what karma looks like ! 😏 & I won’t even start on what creepy looks like these days ! Ughh ! I’d rather be dirt poor than carry my sins around on my face and body !
Keep it up Inghams by the end of next year you will look like a right fat old pair ! I can see it now !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hang on, I’m a bit out of the loop… they’re taking annual leave? Because they work so hard. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 888391Little sneak peek of Mila’s car seat wedged in the front. There’s no denying it anymore.
What`s even worse is they came through border control/passport/van checks.How could anyone with half a brain pass that monstrosity they had to call "home" for weeks on end? :(

Just been listening to the radio and they are talking about problems with festive deliveries and freight rates! A guy importing party supplies from China has just said his costs of shipping a container from China have gone up from £2000 to £18000 and there are still massive delays on getting stuff over here - wonder how that affects business woman of the year and the tat and me stock?
You can be sure her prices will go up.Ugh.

Reactions: 16

Today will be a very drivey vlog. They'll be sat in the van all day long. Lazy is joking, they're making their way to the Euro Tunnel. Driving time lapse.

Creepy tells us that Lazy and the kids are in the UK Border Terminal building. The rules have changed since they were last there in 2019. Everyone is checked by French border control, then the driver is checked at UK border control. You pull over and they inspect campervans/motorhomes to check you're not smuggling anything. Everyone else has to go to the UK Border terminal building to have their passports checked. If you're going to the Euro Tunnel, make sure you have extra time as it takes longer. Everyone has gone to use the toilet and then they're leaving Europe behind. I'm sorry, where exactly does he think the UK is? Florida? Timbuktu? Mexico? Asia? THE UK IS STILL A PART OF THE CONTINENT OF EUROPE YOU STUPID FOOL!!! It's bittersweet for Creepy as he could live in the van full time as he loves van life. The trip has been the best of Creepy's life, and he's so grateful for Lazy and the kids being "down with it" and going with him. Did they have any choice? He's thankful for everyone being so accepting and Lazy is now a complete van life convert. She's talking about going again next year to new and unforeseen places. Creepy is excited to get home, see Prinny and his parents. Lazy returns, with the kids in tow, screeching about how long the journey was and how her time was taken up with Jace and Mila so they couldn't film anything. Isabelle spots some rabbits and then Creepy says they need to go and get on the train.

Lazy tells us they were taken into a room at the terminal whilst Creepy was taken aside to have the van checked. Lazy wasn't sure what they were going to do but the lady looked at the passports and said hello to the kids. It's just to check the passport and photo. Driving footage onto the train. On the train Lazy excitedly screeches that they're in the tunnel and going home. So much for loving vanlifing. It feels like 2 days ago they were in a car park, Lazy asked what they should do tomorrow and Creepy said they should go home. They all started laughing but he was being genuine because they have vlogmas; there were a few other reasons but that was the main one. They want to get back to real time and now they are. Two days ago they were in the Switzerland car park and now they'll be in England in half an hour. Isabelle is sad the trip is over but excited to get home. They didn't vlog today because they've been driving all day. It was all motorway so there was nothing to film. It was testing for Lazy as she had to entertain Jace and Mila the whole way. She asks Creepy is the Christmas tree is going up in the morning but he says no. Lazy and the girls are keen so that's a yes then. Creepy has Mila on his lap watching baby sensory. They drive off the train.

The Inghams are finally home. The girls are very excited. Jace has no idea where they are and Lazy has made him close his eyes for the "secret". Why should arriving home be a bloody surprise/secret for him? They enter through the bifold door and Creepy says it smells like a brand new house. The girls are so happy to be home and Isla runs off in the direction of the sofa. I'm pretty sure Isla is wearing the 1 Million ifam hoodie. Shame they won't ever be releasing any 2 Million Ifam hoodies. Jace opens his eyes and looks around. He just woke up but is now excited. Isla takes his hand and they run towards the Grand Marble Staircase. They find a dead spider next to the playroom. Creepy excitedly points out the pile of mail dumped on the floor and laughs. They walk around together, seemingly giving Jace a house tour, probably because he has no idea where the hell he is. Isabelle has to keep reminding him its their house. The kids excitedly enter the playroom and Creepy woohoos. How sad that the most genuinely excited they've been in months is arriving to their own home, which they moved into several months ago. The girls aren't even this excited on their birthdays or at Christmas. The house feels huge to Lazy. Esme runs off because she wants to use the toilet first and Isabelle follows her up the stairs.

Creep feels like they've just moved in and Lazy doesn't feel like they've been away for long. They all keep going on about the house smells brand new. Creepy has missed the house. Lazy laughs about how Mila has spent most of her life in the van. Creepy wooos. Jace is running around the living room with a huge grin on his face, having the time of his life and clearly relieved to be in the warmth.

Lazy helps Jace up the stairs whilst she has Mila in one arm. Creepy is too busy filming to care. Isla says her room feels massive. She shows us her secret snack drawer in her desk, which Creepy says is disgusting and needs to be cleared out. Lazy cackles in the background. The other girls invite themselves into her room and Jace is already making a grab for Isla's toys. Isabelle tells us that whenever they get home from holiday, she and Esme race each other to the toilet. It felt weird to go into their rooms. Esme says her room felt cosy. Time to go and see Jace's room. The girls say the carpet feels nice.

Jace runs in screeching and clearly happy to see his toy monkey, which Isabelle volunteers to lift him up to see. Jace doesn't want to be picked up and Isabelle respect his answer so takes the monkey off the rope and brings down to him. Lazy has already pointed at the reading corner and he's off. Isla tells Creepy she is happy to have her toy rabbit back but he ignores her and heads over to film Jace. Esme wants the house to smell like it does forever. Lazy says they were talking about what they were excited for on the way home. She was excited to have a bath, she and Isabelle get to starfish in their beds and Creepy is excited to use his Bissell.

Lazy says her bedroom smells like newborn Mila, which makes her sad. It's a mix of talcum powder and oil. They're ending the vlog but first she turns the tap on. Lazy has been dreaming about having a proper deep bath for a month. How do you think the kids felt then, you selfish witch? Isabelle is exited to walk on carpet. Lazy can't wait to wake up in the morning and Esme has found her LOL Dolls. Jace keeps talking about his 'new' toys. Isabelle ends the vlog.

Lazy can't end the vlog like it just was. She's had a bath, although there isn't much hot water because everyone wants baths. She found her onesie and wondered why she didn't take her it with her when it has a zip on it. She looked in the mirror and it cracked realised she had it on back to front.

Lazy is sat in her nursing home chair. Isla is wearing a fancy dress outfit and says she's wearing it tomorrow Isla got the dress for World Book Day but it was Harry Potter themed so she didn't get to wear it. She tells Lazy it's size 7-8. Lazy, take this as a huge hint that your child wants to go back to school. Anyway, Lazy wants tomorrow to be a fresh start. It's Christmas time and they need to decorate the house. She wants no talk of the trip in the vlogs. Oh dear, sounds like she hated the whole thing. Lots of people have been asking her about living in a van so she's going to do a separate vlog on it. This has been her favourite Euro trip and is right up there with the Maldives and Lapland. They've laughed and cried together and seen amazing things. Lazy wants to thank us for watching and enjoying the vlog. The final few minutes of the vlog are the usual montage of the trip.

End of vlog

View attachment 887724View attachment 887728View attachment 887725View attachment 887726View attachment 887727
I was wondering about the newborn baby Mila smell making her 'sad'. She can still use the same products on Mila. Enjoy and celebrate every milestone of your children instead of keeping them as small and dependent as possible.
The way she, and Isabelle, have pushed Mila down and say she should be relaxing, when you could see that Mila is just learning to use her little neck muscles and body, was so weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
That's not true my daughter got her braces when she was 11 on the nhs, and her overbite wasn't seriously bad. She was supposed to wear them for 3 years but because she took care of her teeth and braces she had them off in less than 18 months.
Well we are in wales and it’s certainly true here, they won’t treat until older, she was put
On the waiting list at 14 but it’s a long waiting list here. So many children I know here have braces fitted at16, you were just lucky
L

Reactions: 8
‘Just jumping on here really quickly to say’…
What a complete dickwad. I haven’t watched the slog as I was actually celebrating Thanksgiving - but - notice how he never made a single reference to Remembrance Sunday? He’s English, the fool. No matter how much he wants it, he will never be American, but he tries so hard it’s hysterical 😂
What’s with his use of ‘My dude’? I’ve seen it on some of his teplies. He’s from Bumfuck, Yorkshire (no offence to others, it’s a poetic turn of phrase that fits the point), not Los Angeles, California 😎
I’ve said before, they’d last five minutes in LA if that. Florida very much caters to British tourists, so I’m told, I’ve never been, but LA is a very different story, and it’s become very expensive. Still - Sarah would eventually find all her staples of manky white bread, advocadoes, mountains of grated orange cheese and enough ‘pizza’ to double her size.
We do have a vast range of healthy fruits & veggies as well as excellent inexpensive faster but healthy food, but we know they’d be straight to Wendy’s & Denny’s.
Anyway Creepy - get over it - it ain’t never gonna happen, my dude 🤣

PS: Yes, in general, many Americans appreciate a well spoken ‘British Accent’. This lot would need to hire a translator with their frail grasp of the language they were born in-toh.

Again, no disrespect to the fine people of Yorkshire, I’m sure you are more appalled than any of us to have an association via location.

Oops, I did it again 🤪 Sprouted off almost as much as Lazy!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
1637922817569.png

Remind me again, how much did the James Bond experience cost?

It says a lot when they spend £100s on an activity that most people will never get a chance to do. But it gets less views than a vlog where all they do is drive and arrive home. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Creepy, tell me again why you haven't (can't) go back to Florida? I thought as you are set for life and love it soooooo much, you'd have bought a villa there by now? Hmmm. Baffling really.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well we are in wales and it’s certainly true here, they won’t treat until older, she was put
On the waiting list at 14 but it’s a long waiting list here. So many children I know here have braces fitted at16, you were just lucky
L
It will probably depend on the treatment required. I needed treatment to bring my jaw in to alignment and they had to do it BEFORE I’d stopped growing for it to be most effective, meaning they actually had to remove some of my baby teeth to allow the adult teeth to grow in enough to be removed so they could start. Even at that though I was still one of the last of my friends to have braces. I’m in Scotland and usually as long as all your adult teeth are through they will start the treatment. 13/14 is probably a really common age to have braces here.

Reactions: 9
61k for the injured kid vlog? Those kids need to watch their backs, Lazy and Creepy are going to be nobbling them left right and centre to get them into a medical setting again for the views. With that death trap of a balcony it wouldn't surprise me if Jason is the next one being treated, as they were piss poor at keeping an eye on the poor little sod in the summer

Does anybody know what age you can get braces?
Depends on the direction they're travelling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.