The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @WhittlingIhopMonkey and @Kitty2020 for the title
Screenshot 2021-11-24 174033.png

405084EA-2FBA-4115-8F9B-638421687875.jpeg

TLDR
- Christmas will be spent at home this year, instead of going to Forest Holidays.
- Chris and Sarah took their 4 month old baby to the top of a 10,000ft mountain. Sarah could taste blood and felt unwell at the top but she had no thought of what the altitude was doing to her daughter.
- Chris went on Youtube to write a ranty post after Sarah claimed the hotels in Switzerland were all closed when in fact they were not. I bet you wish you'd had that covid jab now do you you stupid twit?
- Sarah did a segment in a vlog about what her kids are getting for Christmas. Isabelle has asked for a duvet for Christmas. Esme and Isla have apparently asked for LOL Dolls. That was the only mention poor Isla got.
- The brand new Vlogmas intro is coming. I can hardly contain my excitement. Vlgmas will also be going back to the old schedule of posting the day after filming.
- Sarah wants to go paragliding in Switzerland. Good luck to the instructor because she will fall to the ground like a lead balloon.
- Sarah has brought all the decorations to tart up Motorway Mansion.
- Chris continues to flirt with Isabelle and Sarah continues to find it entertaining.
- Sarah did a Q&A, asking questions like 'Who is Excited for Vlogmas?'. It looks like almost everyone who answered no has now been blocked.
- The Inghams may be taking a week of 'annual leave' after Christmas.
- Unsurprisingly, Chris wants another child to make it even and so they can be called 'The Ingham Family of 8'. You know what'll be next, he'll want another couple to make it 10 and double digits.

Thank you to @M_stalker for these
DD2971EF-5AC4-40F7-BE86-8820327A1C4A.jpeg

F350A5BE-2681-4097-9CB9-DFBCD517B748.jpeg

74B2779A-24D1-462A-AB80-AD1C172DEB14.jpeg

I thought this was stooooooooningly accurate so thank you @stewiegriffin
Screenshot 2021-11-24 174332.png

Grüezi Steve. 👋 Have you put your Christmas tree up yet? In your living room I mean, not up Sarah.🎄🎅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Grüezi Steve. 👋 Have you put your Christmas tree up yet? In your living room I mean, not up Sarah.🎄🎅
Thank lovely @thegreencow for the new thread ❤
Ewwwww Do we think that Hi Steve! has chucked his sausage up Lazy's alleyway? I mean we are pretty sure that MyForever Dave has known Lazy in the carnal sense... :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Sarah really is just an out and out witch, isn’t she?
Even outside the hospital with her injured and clearly scared child, she couldn’t resist having a dig. Saying Esme cut herself cutting an apple ‘because she can’t just bite it like a normal person’.
So nasty all the time.
If the shoe was on the other foot, or one of the ifam said ‘why can’t you say raspberry like a normal person?’ Sarah would go absolutely batshit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
I’ve not seen lazy as happy as in tonight’s vlog where her child has hurt her finger, she took her to the hospital without even covering the cut to keep it clean, stood outside the hospital talking about it then showed us the cut while pulling it about because she wanted it to look as bad as possible no thought or comforting words for her child, inside the hospital she gets out the camera again and instead of comforting her child and holding her hand while she had her stitch she continued to film and a nurse held her child’s hand.
what a disgrace of a mother she is and most definitely suffers from Munchhausen‘s by proxy.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
Glad esme ok, thought it was despicable her mother filming her in the hospital and I also thought it was odd that she barely let esme speak for herself, really loves the sound of her voice doesn’t she.

that finger did need checking out though, I had an even smaller cut than that in the same finger in the same place and it turned out I’d severed a nerve and a tendon, over the next two days it became very hard to bend. I had surgery two days after that to fix it

Reactions: 37
Desperate for views ha! Making a big thing about Jace having a wash in a sink bath! Omg 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Sarah really is just an out and out witch, isn’t she?
Even outside the hospital with her injured and clearly scared child, she couldn’t resist having a dig. Saying Esme cut herself cutting an apple ‘because she can’t just bite it like a normal person’.
So nasty all the time.
If the shoe was on the other foot, or one of the ifam said ‘why can’t you say raspberry like a normal person?’ Sarah would go absolutely batshit.
And it turned out Esme was cutting it for her sister anyway she told the doctor. So stop lying sarah.

• Wow
Reactions: 48
I can't quote for some reason (new thread maybe) but someone on the previous thread mentioned watching the ABC programme on the turpin children and thinking of the minghams and I also watched this and thought exactly the same. Obviously not to that extreme but the similarities were there - homeschooling, the kids not having any contact with anybody outside, the young girl who rescued her siblings had stunted vocabulary like isabelle,poor hygiene etc. Very sad to watch!:cry:. On a lighter note, that turpin father should have been locked away years ago for crimes against hairstyles!👱

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Was Chris driving the delivery van when Esme was playing with a sharp knife ?
Why was a 12yo using a sharp knife in the back of a van next to a 9yo , 2yo a 4month baby and a 16yo are sat different vlog if Jace had got hold of it

• Wow
Reactions: 35
DISGUSTING MOTHER OF THE YEAR 🤬
” You can see ermm the muscle coming out, fat like fat coming out, the little ball things, so that definitely needs checking. They’re probably gonna, ermm, I’m not sure, stitch that up or something”
SARAH YOU DISGUST US!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Disgusting behaviour sarah, filming all this, especially in the hospital 🤬🤬, poor Esme

• Angry
Reactions: 48
They should of taken that day off vlogging it wasn’t vlog worthy content. Obviously accidents do happen but it is totally wrong to film it and dramatise it all and upload it online For the world to see.
Also both Chris and Sarah kept making esme feel really bad Cos they couldn’t do what they wanted to do but Sarah said they were in the hospital for 30 mins which let’s face it isn’t long at all compared to here in the Uk (4 weeks ago I had a 2.5 hr wait for an ambulance, then when I got to hospital I had to wait 2 hours in the ambulance before I could even get into a&e then I didn’t get seen for 8 hours when I was in a&e and that’s not me criticising our local a&e and ambulance service they are in crisis and struggling and doing everything they can and I respect them all so much) anyway then they started driving and it was dark so they must of been pratting around all day and didn’t even start the day till really late so wouldn’t of had time anyway, then Chris got lost twice Cos he obviously researched things so much and plans his journey well … not! And then to top it all off when they finally did find where they wanted to go the road was shut so it was a totally pointless exercise … but being cretins they are they blame esme for her accident and make her feel bad! Absolutely fantastic parents!
I wish they would just accept their own responsibilities.
Also Sarah was so jolly and the happiest she’s been in a long time when she took esme hospital … it’s just wrong and vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 45
I’m not convinced the doctor/nurse did know that Sarah was filming (despite them saying they did). The camera angle made it look like it was done so it wasn’t very obvious 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Saw somebody mention that they didn't cover Esme's cut on the other thread... Any sign of a first aid kit at all? With the total lack of gloves, one pair of shoes, etc. I wondered if they'd bothered with things like a first aid kit.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
I’m not convinced the doctor/nurse did know that Sarah was filming (despite them saying they did). The camera angle made it look like it was done so it wasn’t very obvious 🤔
I thought exactly the same! It felt like it was a covert angle!

Reactions: 23
There's not a chance they would have taken her to the hospital unless they had insurance that covered it. They were probably delighted to get some content from the money they've spent on insurance.

With no insurance we'd of had days more of health clickbait "comment down below if you think this now purple finger needs to be checked out" and vlog titles like "terrified that her finger will fall off"

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Just as I thought these two turbo tossers couldn't get any worse ffs, both of them are as much use as an inflatable dart board with medical help🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 24
Even with insurance in Switzerland they would have had to pay upfront and it’s not cheap. I know my sister lives there

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.