The Ingham Family #201 When are you coming home? When they want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don’t misunderstand me, I’m no Mary Berry but with the help of my carer (peeling/chopping etc) I’ve batch cooked today.
The meat cost £11 and vegetables £6, cheese and bits another 3 so around £20. Lazy could feed her family with what’s on offer for 6 days . There’s mince and dumplings, lasagne, chicken enchiladas, ham hock broth, Moussaka, and panhagerty (a northern dish made with corned beef and bacon. Non of these dishes are difficult or expensive.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 60
My daughter is one week younger than Jace. I am lucky that i am retired so i have my daughter 24/7 but each day is focused on what she wants to do. Today was crafts so we made Xmas pics with cotton balls yesterday we baked, the day before we went on a nature walk looking for bugs and collecting leaves to print paint. We look for colours to collect and bring home or we find shapes while out and about. Even if shes in the buggy i talk the whole time and ask her to spot vehicles or shout when she sees a particular colour car.
I also count n spell in every day chit chat, like you said going up and down steps or describe how something feels. I honestly have never seen anything like that being done with Jace, just goes where they go or is the tag along. I know its different when its just one child to focus on like my daughter to have more but i feel little kids in most family vlogs never get the same attention as perhaps their older siblings did. We can spend full days just reading and reading, one book after another. Again i dont recall them reading a story to Jace. Its very sad to see. X
She does read to jace there have been a few vlogs where she has done it. Whether she does it off camera is another thing

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the recent ABC News documentary on the Turpin children? There's parts of it on YouTube.
I was watching and there was a scene in which the oldest girl looked at a photo of all her family seemingly happy at the renewal of their parents wedding vows, and she breaks down and says "we were happy to be out doing something but at the same time, inside, I was thinking this is all a mask, this is all fake. We're not this happy family that they always portray to everyone. And that always bothered me."

It completely made me think of the Inghams. They do the same thing. We've seen it in screenshots and videos when the camera is on, for example, Isla she's all happy and smiley but the smile never reaches her eyes, and when the camera isn't on her or she thinks the camera isn't looking at her she's all sad and lacking energy. They're not kids. They're puppets.

I know the Turpins are at the extreme end of abuse, but there's so much that Creepy and Lazy are doing that is actually abusive. It's so sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Please don’t misunderstand me, I’m no Mary Berry but with the help of my carer (peeling/chopping etc) I’ve batch cooked today.
The meat cost £11 and vegetables £6, cheese and bits another 3 so around £20. Lazy could feed her family with what’s on offer for 6 days . There’s mince and dumplings, lasagne, chicken enchiladas, ham hock broth, Moussaka, and panhagerty (a northern dish made with corned beef and bacon. Non of these dishes are difficult or expensive.
Looks amazing!

Reactions: 18
Wow!! That lot looks smashing and I would happily come for dinner!!!

Reactions: 17

Looks great!!! Also very hearty meals that will actually fill you up.
Not like the trash The minghams make, a Spoonful of Savoury rice and a chocolate biscuit is a 'Dinnah' special🥴

Reactions: 24
Looks delish I’m wondering where my invite is 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did anyone see the recent ABC News documentary on the Turpin children? There's parts of it on YouTube.
I was watching and there was a scene in which the oldest girl looked at a photo of all her family seemingly happy at the renewal of their parents wedding vows, and she breaks down and says "we were happy to be out doing something but at the same time, inside, I was thinking this is all a mask, this is all fake. We're not this happy family that they always portray to everyone. And that always bothered me."

It completely made me think of the Inghams. They do the same thing. We've seen it in screenshots and videos when the camera is on, for example, Isla she's all happy and smiley but the smile never reaches her eyes, and when the camera isn't on her or she thinks the camera isn't looking at her she's all sad and lacking energy. They're not kids. They're puppets.

I know the Turpins are at the extreme end of abuse, but there's so much that Creepy and Lazy are doing that is actually abusive. It's so sad.
WHOA! I came across that in YouTube as I had never heard of them before. That was absolutely shocking! The mother and father living it up at Disneyland and no one would ever have guessed the suffering of their kids.

That all looks lovely 🥰

Reactions: 10
Just watched last nights 'episode'.

If these plebs didn't use the internet for their 'work', you'd swear they'd never heard of it.

Chris & Sarah, I've said before 'fail to prepare, prepare to fail'.

The first stop you got out was Gimmelwald - a car free small village. Why did you not at least have a 10 minute stroll around to see it?

The next stop was Murren (Chris you kindly videoed the sign showing the height) but you didn't get out, a much bigger village with a few hotels and shops (missed out shopping Sarah, although we all know you can't afford to be in Switzerland).

As you were going up to Birg, Chris showed us the village of Murren and said 'a few like a lot of metres up like 500 - 600 metres up on top of a mountain' - you'd already shown us it's 1638 metres up. Please put funeral music over your voice.

Chris & Sarah it's a pity you didn't tell the Icult what is actually at Bond World. Even though I'm not a Bond fan, I would've gone into the exhibition and cinema (both free). I would've also done the 007 walk of Fame.

If I was attempting to be a travel vlogger I would most definitely got a time lapse of the revolving restaurant.

WHY OH WHY DID YOU NOT DO ANY OF THESE THINGS??????

Small matter of not being vaccinated and not been able to afford to eat in the restaurant????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So after an accident Emse ended up in hospital, what’s the bet they loved this for click bait ideas 😠 Hope she’s ok though

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
So after an accident Emse ended up in hospital, what’s the bet they loved this for click bait ideas 😠 Hope she’s ok though
Good thing they were allowed to film it otherwise thier would have been no vlog 🙄

No need at all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hope they had insurance

Doesn’t look too serious if they managed to clickbait it. Imagine putting the camera down when your child is in hospital

They are desperate for content. sarah was giddy when Esme said they could show it. Stop filming and get her to hospital you cretin!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I agree with negativity on videos because I wouldn’t put negativity into my workspace but if you suffer from depression you can’t see a way out and you lack the motivation to make changes, as you feel hopeless about the future. I’m not saying that any of the Inghams have that, but if you’re feeling drained, it’s so hard to make even the smallest change when everything feels pointless. Just wanted to add that for anyone who is struggling, but I agree about moaning about small things you’ve chose.
I know all about depression. I had a complete breakdown in 2011 and was subsequently diagnosed with clinical depression and generalised anxiety disorder, later on I was diagnosed with bipolar and a personality disorder. I am not and was not talking about depressed people, because depressed people are my people. I was talking about people who are negative constantly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Yes, I watched the full documentary and whilst, like you said, they are at the extreme end of abuse, I did find that there were many similarities between them and the Inghams

Reactions: 9
If they took a couple of weeks off they would have no channel to come back to. It’s already dropping quickly

if they want to take a week or 2 off vlogging go for it … they will soon realise it’s the biggest mistake ever (although whether they actually admit that is another matter but what I mean is I bet they don’t take another)

With clickbait like that, of course the vlog would be posted on time! 😏😆
I bet they were over the moon! Clever girlllll esme that’s gonna earn us a load of money! They are awful! It’s wrong to use Esmes misfortune to their own financial benefit

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.