The Ingham Family #200 I would drive 200 miles, and drive 200 more, just to visit a Flying Tiger store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whoever is responsible for Thomas should be watching what he's doing. You can tell by his answers, he doesn't fully understand what people are saying. It's not fair on him. I bet you he came off that thread and had a massive melt down because of people's nastiness.
Exactly, I agree 100%

Reactions: 16
Uncle Dave has been promising for last 3 years on his social media that “new music is coming”, he’s had a few girlfriends and a dog named Bella with this ex (same name as one of his brothers victims, you couldn’t make it up!).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think yesterdays vlog was Saturday, the Insta stories with the snow falling was Sunday when the girls couldn’t find the sledges.

I’m sure people would have supported her, but this is Sarah, there is absolutely no way she would have kept the channel going if she was on her own. She’s too lazy, making sure Creepy does everything is his punishment.

The honeymoon!! With all the in-laws! No thanks!!
View attachment 873193
Arghhhhh!Creeps is already doing the 2 fingered gesture even then.You`re on your honeymoon ,not a school boys outing Christopher! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well at least those children got to play like children should, albeit for the camera. But why in gods name don’t they buy them appropriate clothing. They could have done that in their favourite shop Primark. But no they are far to selfish for that😡😡😤😤

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Can't believe how many negative comments are on there, and all still there this morning! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He is quite severely Special needs. He's late teens and still likes Barney the dinosaur, which means he isn't mentally the age he should be. I get what you are saying, that he was encouraging the hate, but whoever looks after him should monitor what he's doing and writing. My son is 20, and has the mental age of 5, he isn't allowed social media because he won't understand it, he lives in a world where everyone should be kind and nice to each other and no one should be nasty. Life as we all know isn't like that. I monitor what he does when he goes on a computer, whoever is responsible for Thomas should be watching what he's doing. You can tell by his answers, he doesn't fully understand what people are saying. It's not fair on him. I bet you he came off that thread and had a massive melt down because of people's nastiness.
The issue is that some young adults with special needs also have cognitive delays so they can have meltdowns like a toddler, when it’s a grown adult throwing a fit carers often try to placate them so it can be tricky, I blame lazy she should politely put a stop to it it’s taking advantage of a vulnerable person but since when have they had a moral compass ?

• Sad
wow commenters have no gone on to saying glovess get wet and then their hands gets even colder.
No if you buy pairs of decent snow glowes they don't get wet and you have several pairs so you can change them out.
Others says that we only see 30 minutes of their day.
So they use gloves and hats all day then and only shows off the few minutes they show when they don't use it.
Sadly it shows the mentality of the people who watch. Having mulled wine, ordering a million Christmas trees and saying Christmas as many times as you can in one vlog is more important than anything else.

Reactions: 10
I know they’re not smart but do you think they have at least something put away money-wise?
Obviously no one knows their exact financial details, but it seems unlikely. They've always been more of a showy flash the cash family and think Youtube will always be around to pay the bills. They've never been the sort to count their blessings and save just in case it all goes wrong.

The last year has seen a sharp decline in views, especially in the last few months which will have really affected their income, but their outgoings are higher than ever, with the new house, more children and travelling. I think they're really struggling financially and wouldn't be surprised if the house was on the market next year, as they really can't afford their current lifestyle.

• Heart
I am not wanting to start an argument, but please could someone who originally liked them tell me what you liked about them? I am genuinely interested in this because i have always thought Creepy was a creep.
I used to enjoy watching the Inghams with my 2 young daughters a few years back. My youngest being exactly a year younger than Esme. It was something we did together just after tea. Think they uploaded at 6pm back then. We loved the relatable family life, hectic schedule of swimming lessons, dancing, gymnastics and classmates partys. We loved the Halloween and Christmas days out. Normal holidays in cosy cottages and all inclusives. My girls got bored with it before me in truth 🤣

I could see how materialistic they were becoming and self important. Didn't think a dad quitting his job for YouTube made for a great message for impressionable youngsters. As for the seas of presents. Well not uber religious, but the word gluttony sprung to mind.

A funny story - We were in a shopping centre and our girls had been pestering us to buy all sorts of tat as kids sometimes do. Tempers were starting to fray. My normally very mild mannered husband suddenly whirled round to the girls and said in a very loud voice Who do you think we are. We are not the Inghams 😱

Do they have a screw loose? What the hell happened with them? Were my cosy evenings with my girls a lie 😢🤔 🤣 They are now 13 and 11 going on 18. Neither of them would be seen dead watching it 😆

Thank you thegreencow for your vlog summaries. And all you regular tattlers on this thread who keep me going at a bit of a challenging time in my life right now xx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.