The Ingham Family #20 The Girls Look Pale, Vlogmas Failed And Sarah's Eyebrows Belong In Jail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s crazy buying “tiny baby”...that little boy will definitely not be tiny!!! I think he will be around 8lbs
I had 2 9++ babies, the youngest went straight into upto 1month and it fitted him for 2 days whilst he stretched out. He was in 3-6 months at 2 weeks old.
I'm sure it's all part of the surprise, shock uploads though, """newborn baby boy doesn't fit into any of the clothes we bought him"", ""2.5 day old baby boy, needs a whole new wardrobe"". "'Poor poor wife gave birth to a 8lb shock baby"" ???

Reactions: 10
She’s crazy buying “tiny baby”...that little boy will definitely not be tiny!!! I think he will be around 8lbs

Isla will probably try and squeeze into them and jump in the shopping trolley with a bottle.

Somebody slap me because I actually felt myself warming towards Sarah tonight. I think it's because she said she was going to breastfeed which actually surprised me as I'd assumed she would bottle feed so that she can avoid the night feeds.

I’d absolutely whack you if you wish... ??‍♀ Plus if I see her whip a tit out I’m going to join a “pro formula” movement.
I don’t need to see her whip anything out and shove it in the child’s mouth like Anna Saccone.
That child will know a butterfly chicken breast from Nando’s and nothing else ??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isla will probably try and squeeze into them and jump in the shopping trolley with a bottle.
That’s made me laugh out loud! ?

I’d absolutely whack you if you wish... ??‍♀ Plus if I see her whip a tit out I’m going to join a “pro formula” movement.
I don’t need to see her whip anything out and shove it in the child’s mouth like Anna Saccone.

I always thought 32 to 34 weeks was last chance for 4d scans not 30 weeks.
I had my 4d scan at 33 weeks.

Reactions: 5
Not a chance in hell is she breastfeeding! You wouldn’t spend the money on bottles/prep machine if you were adamant about that! LOVE LOVE LOVE that Mothercare have stepped up and they couldn’t film them buying the pram!! Karma for filming in the changing rooms!

Reactions: 36
If you have a C section you definitely can’t lift anything up and down stairs in the first week.
Yes that’s true, apologies I didn’t think of that. But she hasn’t mentioned a c section (though I know things don’t akways go to plan so she may have to)

Reactions: 1
THE witch IS BACK BABY

thanks for using my title :giggle:

Reactions: 19
Poor Esme had to buy her helmet for herself but Isla gets her scooter bought for her.

Reactions: 8
I can’t attach a pic as it says it’s too big to upload and my shattered brain can’t seem to work it, but has anyone seen the passive aggressive quote she’s got on her insta story? ?

Reactions: 3
https://www.channel4.com/programmes/inside-the-american-embassy/on-demand/66335-002

This documentary shows the US's visa policy and it is strict. Might be interesting to watch and see what they'd think of Chris lol.

EDIT: I'm rewatching it and it says most UK citizens don't need to go through the visa process to go to the USA; so I don't know if Chris would be getting background checks then.
You get an ESTA it’s an electronic visa linked to your passport it lasts two years , you buy it online it does automatic criminal checks , Chris would pass as he hasn’t been convicted, however once inside the USA it’s a different story as the laws are different and more strict on grooming than the UK so he could face charges as the offence was in Orlando not the UK

Reactions: 7
Definitely don’t need 2 Moses baskets. When my daughter was a baby we had one and took it downstairs for her to sleep during the day. But then I guess that would be too much effort for the inghams
I did exactly the same

THE witch IS BACK BABY

thanks for using my title :giggle:

Pipe down witch........
It was a one off I’m sure, don’t be getting notions about yourself again or you’re going back in your cage. ?

I've not watched, what was their excuse for getting Isla a scooter right after Christmas?
It’s a Tuesday ? and she’s probably been eyeing up the buggy.

You get an ESTA it’s an electronic visa linked to your passport it lasts two years , you buy it online it does automatic criminal checks , Chris would pass as he hasn’t been convicted, however once inside the USA it’s a different story as the laws are different and more strict on grooming than the UK so he could face charges as the offence was in Orlando not the UK
Thanks for clearing that up: I suppose he could travel but who knows what might happen if they got to the USA and information was provided about the incident with Jess. Or worse, he messages another fan. :(

I've not watched, what was their excuse for getting Isla a scooter right after Christmas?
Apparently Isla was "hunched" over her previous scooter and wanted to play outside with Chris and Esme and Sarah felt bad for her. I think it's so strange that the kids need to have everything exactly equal, I don't see why one kid can't do an activity without the other, even at birthdays the other two get gifts so they don't feel left out, that's not a healthy mentality to believe that life will be fair to everyone, it's a very entitled way to live.

It was obvious Isabelle had been crying about the prospect of losing all her hard work (who hasn't been there and felt the same way?) and Chris is there with a camera uncomfortably close to her face as she's waiting for her computer to load. She hadn't even been able to check if the work had saved yet before Chris was there filming her, give her some space, the poor girl still had tears in her eyes but she had to play up to the camera and give a laugh. I feel for Isabelle so much, especially these past couple of vlogs.

Reactions: 24
Tiny baby?
Everyone knows how quickly babies grow.
I remember buying a few sleepsuits in newborn and the rest was 0-3 months.
My eldest weighed 7lbs 7ozs and newborn didn’t last long at all.
My youngest was 5lbs 5ozs so newborn lasted longer but still I bought most in 0-3 months.

I think she’s deluded if she thinks he’s going to come out small enough for tiny baby. Personally I’d say he’d be close to 9lbs.

However she’ll probably lie about the weight and say he’s like 6-7lbs

Buying a child a gift for Christmas (skates) that they can’t use until they spend their own money on something (helmet) is outright cruel.
To then go on to buy her sister a scooter for shits and giggles is just a smack in the face really!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.