The Ingham Family #195 He promised me the world.. we keep going to Benidorm instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were also a couple of times in the old house where Chris ”spilt“ his coffee up the wall, but people thought it looked like he had thrown it, in a fit of rage. There was also a video clip in one vlog of Chris barging into the cinema room where Izzy and Esme were dancing/being silly and he looked furious with them. The girls looked pretty terrified too, as far as I can remember. It was later deleted/taken down. So I do think Chris has anger issues and probably snaps at the children when he hasn’t had enough sleep.
For all the reasons stated above, I would say the children are not in a good situation. My hear breaks for them!
Even back when they were playing that card game and esme let slip they wanted to go Flying Tiger, Chris was like why did u say it and she didn’t know he was joking and her face DROPPED as if she was going to get in massive trouble

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They cant be comfy for walking round a themepark all day. Whats wrong with a decent pair of trainers.
I just dislike how they parade him around and when he gets tired or uncomfortable they still try and push him to "entertain" the Ifam. It's really clear in Primark the little boy was exhausted and just wanted to leave but they continued to shop

• Sad
Reactions: 19
He is still in them disgusting shoes and his toes are filthy!
Worse than some of the things you seen on benefit street back in the day. I know someone who has a lot of children only one parent works and they are all kitted out in the best footwear and decent clothes. There’s no excuse.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.