The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe how they all spoke over isla in the van and just blanked what she said 😩 that poor girl

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I never comment but I am absolutely appalled (and hurt) to see Sarah refer to her miscarriage last year as “not even a baby”. To add insult to injury for some of us women who have experienced this trauma, she has said this during baby loss awareness week. How tone deaf can you be. A miscarriage is a traumatic event in life and some women experience difficulties conceiving after such an event (myself included). I am shocked at such ignorance towards the situation and this is why people often refer to miscarriage as “just a period”.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 86
I never comment but I am absolutely appalled (and hurt) to see Sarah refer to her miscarriage last year as “not even a baby”. To add insult to injury for some of us women who have experienced this trauma, she has said this during baby loss awareness week. How tone deaf can you be. A miscarriage is a traumatic event in life and some women experience difficulties conceiving after such an event (myself included). I am shocked at such ignorance towards the situation and this is why people often refer to miscarriage as “just a period”.
When it happened she said something ridiculous to Isabelle about it was to be expected because it happens something like 1 in 5 times or something along those lines didn’t she?
Sure I remember her saying something inappropriate to her CHILD about it.

If she believes it wasn’t even a baby (she’s a disgrace) then why did they clickbait the hell out of it. I don’t even believe it happened to be honest she’s capable of lying about everything else so why not that too

• Angry
Reactions: 36
When it happened she said something ridiculous to Isabelle about it was to be expected because it happens something like 1 in 5 times or something along those lines didn’t she?
Sure I remember her saying something inappropriate to her CHILD about it.
Yes a complete lack of understanding about statistics. Such a thoughtless, horrible human being. It shocks me that you have control about what you post online to THOUSANDS yet you still manage to show yourself as they do. They have complete control ?! It’s insane.

Reactions: 17
We’ve reached a new low I see. Am I’m I right in thinking this is miscarriage clickbait. If I am right I knew they without reading a comment or even watching.

Reactions: 21
Sharon has an ego the size of her arse

I'm not even hate watching the Scumhams

Reactions: 28
I was shocked that she said she had a miscarriage "she thinks in August" I haven't suffered a miscarriage myself but my best friend did and she remembers the date with sadness and not with "I think it was around this time" crap!!

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I had my first baby very young. I took for granted that I could easily conceive when me and my husband tried 8 years later. After two late miscarriages I was delighted to have my second Son ❤ I lost a baby at 26 weeks and it didn’t hurt any less than the baby I lost at 22 because it all hurts. No matter how early on or late you miscarry your never forget that feeling of not knowing how it happened, could you have stopped it and who they would have been ❤ I don’t use this word often but she is a grade A C U next Tuesday! What she had was a late period I don’t believe for one minute she was pregnant.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I was shocked that she said she had a miscarriage "she thinks in August" I haven't suffered a miscarriage myself but my best friend did and she remembers the date with sadness and not with "I think it was around this time" crap!!
It's because it never happened

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I cannot get over how dirty these children look. Check out poor Jace’s nails!!
Lazy38 - start living your so-called dream by getting your kids cleaned up first. She doesn’t give a tit!
Oh my word that is pure neglect

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I said they would end up doing something desperate or twisted to get views.
35k views on yesterday’s vlog. duck you Noncey nora, baggy vag and you feral kids!

Reactions: 17
I’d have paid to have seen Creepy marching up to reception to complain about the “radioactive building“ next to the park only for the receptionist to tell him it’s Halloween decorations. 😂😂
I bet he felt like a right dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.