The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed! Mila is a normal bonnie (2months old?:) ,nothing wrong with that! My youngest was 4 weeks overdue I(back then they assumed your dates were wrong!) ,and after 3 7 7.1/2 and a 8lbs babies , she was almost scrawny!I couldn`t wait to see her fill out.Surely that`s what mum`s want?x

ALl the "building " etc he`s done ,and he can`t check his tyres??? Dear lord but they`re both as dense as my mums gravy!LOL Sorry mum:)
I shouldn't think the idiot checked his oil and his dipstick either - never mind, only the engine likely to blow up!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t normally comment but it’s so obvious Sarah doesn’t like this apartment. She’s so selfish the apartment is absolutely lovely and perfect for their family.

Reactions: 25
Isn't it strange how when they are being gifted hotel rooms they all manage to fit, yet when they have to pay it's impossible

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I shouldn't think the idiot checked his oil and his dipstick either - never mind, only the engine likely to blow up!
Hahahaha creepy could tell lazy he’s going to dip his stick and she still wouldn’t believe he’s a cheat

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They didn't explain the sleeping arrangements except for Esme sleeping on the top bunk. Where was Jace sleeping? Hopefully not at the top of that ladder. What about Mila, unlikely they would have fit anything for her in the unsuitable car that always has a problem on trips.

Reactions: 20
So is it 2 days or a few days, cos they have both loads of times! Is it me or was lazy manic she could hardly get her breath at the beginning talking so fast

Reactions: 15
Sarah not your greatest fan but I am a bit concerned 😳
Just let your husband go in his prison van
and enjoy your kids what ever the out come !
You can do this .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Didn’t they once got to Cuba. I remember her saying on a vlog once. They are the only family I know who whilst living on £70 a week managed luxury holidays every year. That translated in Ingham speak means Sarah claimed as a single parent and Chris worked.
Yep, I bet they weren’t bosting about how much support Chris gives Isabelle when it came to child benefits, as he isn’t her biological father. Anything for a bit of extra cash 🤨

Reactions: 16
9309533D-EAE8-482A-923F-642A16B2E2CE.jpeg

I’m totally sorry if this ifam is disabled but duck me I nearly had a stroke trying to read this 😵💫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
So this is the first time Creepy has ever changed a car tyre?

Never mind Creepy you just keep telling yourself you are a professional Skater, because it has clearly helped you in the big wide world.

He is absolutely useless. What a catch!! lol :)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she say they booked in to an Airbnb? It’s not an Airbnb it is a serviced accommodation. Airbnb is the booking platform, nothing more than an online travel agent. They don’t go abroad to a hotel and say we booked in to a TUI or an easy jet thick twats 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.