The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

caw654

Agreed! Mila is a normal bonnie (2months old?:) ,nothing wrong with that! My youngest was 4 weeks overdue I(back then they assumed your dates were wrong!) ,and after 3 7 7.1/2 and a 8lbs babies , she was almost scrawny!I couldn`t wait to see her fill out.Surely that`s what mum`s want?x

ALl the "building " etc he`s done ,and he can`t check his tyres??? Dear lord but they`re both as dense as my mums gravy!LOL Sorry mum:)
I shouldn't think the idiot checked his oil and his dipstick either - never mind, only the engine likely to blow up!

GreaseMop

Chatty Member
They didn't explain the sleeping arrangements except for Esme sleeping on the top bunk. Where was Jace sleeping? Hopefully not at the top of that ladder. What about Mila, unlikely they would have fit anything for her in the unsuitable car that always has a problem on trips.

Everybody

Chatty Member
Didn’t they once got to Cuba. I remember her saying on a vlog once. They are the only family I know who whilst living on £70 a week managed luxury holidays every year. That translated in Ingham speak means Sarah claimed as a single parent and Chris worked.
Yep, I bet they weren’t bosting about how much support Chris gives Isabelle when it came to child benefits, as he isn’t her biological father. Anything for a bit of extra cash 🤨

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks