The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they try and make 2 nights away sound like they are away for a month

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Peacock Cottage all of 3 miles from Alton Towers, not that we didn't already know where they went.

Two bedrooms and less than £300 for the 2 nights.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Sarah is a bigger girl not helped by her poor diet and being a dedicated sofa loafer. She wants her kids to be small because it reflects better on her in a weird way - she must be small and slim herself because she produces small children.
Mila is actually (in my opinion anyway) above average. She’s really podgey for her age.

Reactions: 26
Please Please Please tell me they didn't spend days driving that car with a wheel 3 sizes smaller than the rest on it? It's super dangerous and makes the differential work harder than it should which in turn could break causing a crash. 5 children and they are risking it - heaven forbid, they need reporting

• Wow
Reactions: 52
The d
Please Please Please tell me they didn't spend days driving that car with a wheel 3 sizes smaller than the rest on it? It's super dangerous and makes the differential work harder than it should which in turn could break causing a crash. 5 children and they are risking it - heaven forbid, they need reporting
The dumbass also known as creepy Ingham, has no clue that the only reason there is a spare tire on a car is so that you can safely drive from the place your tyre popped to a mechanics to have the wheel changed because it’s 10x unsafer to drive on a popped wheel and can cause so much more damage, but no, apparently the spare wheel on his car can keep them going till they can be arsed to have it replaced.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Ahh but they are so BUSY when they are not on holiday (although we never see this) that they deserve to chill!

Another unflattering/awkward picture of Isabelle as the thumbnail.
And due to Christopher Malcolm being famous they can't go anywhere without being mobbed by ifam allegedly...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mila is actually (in my opinion anyway) above average. She’s really podgey for her age.
I’m sick hearing her harp on about her tiny babies. She may have small babies but she doesn’t get any means have small chuldrun!

Reactions: 10
I can't help wondering if the “achievement” of having such “dinky babies” is just her extension of her own unlived ambitions, she truely acts as if it is solely her doing by giving birth to small babies and that reflects on her body size, she grew a small baby, that must mean she’s small. Is her life so empty and meaningless with nothing of merit that she uses her children to give herself validation.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I’m sick hearing her harp on about her tiny babies. She may have small babies but she doesn’t get any means have small chuldrun!
Agreed! Mila is a normal bonnie (2months old?:) ,nothing wrong with that! My youngest was 4 weeks overdue I(back then they assumed your dates were wrong!) ,and after 3 7 7.1/2 and a 8lbs babies , she was almost scrawny!I couldn`t wait to see her fill out.Surely that`s what mum`s want?x

You couldn't make that up! Tyre gone on car! As someone else has posted, doesn't he check before he goes anywhere
ALl the "building " etc he`s done ,and he can`t check his tyres??? Dear lord but they`re both as dense as my mums gravy!LOL Sorry mum:)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
#190 Forcing your kids to sleep in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan.
Had to edit to fit, sorry @Itsokshweetaaat

Recap, from what I can remember
- Isabelle had a crap 16th birthday celebrations, poor girl. No cake, balloons, banners.
- Isabelle dragged to Lightwater Valley on her birthday, despite asking to stay home. LWV is aimed at 12years and under
- Lazy ordered a load of brownies, but ate them all herself
- Still trying to convince themselves that Mila is teeny tiny
- Apparently they are going somewhere very exciting. It's Alton Towers.
- Creepy continued to refurb the DPD van of p@ed0 dreams until 5am
- The caravan appears to be back on the drive.
- Vlog uploaded on 9/11, clickbait that Lazy thought she was going to die. Inghams do not seem to understand why that is insensitive

(Sure I've missed something!)
Also saying they want to be all together on holidays instead of their own rooms! Isabelle is sixteen she should have her own room and privacy

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Mila is exactly how I love babies! There really is nothing better than a roll covered, wrist creases I love a chunky baby 😍 I had the skinniest babies and actually wished they were podgey so I could squidge them 😂

Reactions: 19
A nod to us tattlers with her acknowlegement of her big eye little eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It was lovely to see Isla's hair tided back today they actually looked better than usual

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.