The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has this woman so totally fascinated about teeny tiny children. No way does that baby look any way near prem. Nor is Jace 18-24 months. Ridiculous woman. If she wants to see prem babies then walk around a special care unit😡😡😡
He's taller than my kid ffs 😂 My kid isn't 90cm *yet* (measured 3weeks ago came in just under 2ft 9) older than Jace by a few weeks, still fits into a 12-18m coat from Tesco but is going into 3-4y day to day clothes, baggy but comfortable, still getting plenty of wear out of the 2-3🙈
My kid was 1lb lighter than Mila and almost 2lbs lighter than Jace, her kids were already bigger than mine at birth, yet absolutely DINKY TINY TUBBY BABIEEEES.
She talks out of her arse basically.

Reactions: 26
The more I look at this photo, the more Chris and Jace look so out of place. There's Lazy and the girls in white, Chis in black and Jace topless. The colours completely clash and they both look photoshopped in. Also there is absolutely no need for Jace to be topless. You wouldn't photograph a girl topless in a professional photoshoot so why would you photograph a boy topless?
Exactly, there’s absolutely no reason for Jace to have his top off and if the photographer suggested that to me I’d think they were just ff their head.

Reactions: 21
I can safely say as mum to 2 premmi and i mean super early and tiny lazy I have never had anyone come up and ask either
What bloody land does she live in 😳
I had a 26 weeker back in May. Why would you even do that 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly, there’s absolutely no reason for Jace to have his top off and if the photographer suggested that to me I’d think they were just ff their head.
I’m sure it’s agains GDPR in the UK, to even suggest that to a customer! (General Data Protection Regulation)

Reactions: 10
I know they don’t do Mondays now, but how far behind are their vlogs?

Reactions: 9
I could be wrong but I think they’re only 2/3 days behind now. The other day they were talking about it only being 15 Fridays until Christmas and I thought I’d seen that on Facebook this Friday?

Reactions: 9
I could be wrong but I think they’re only 2/3 days behind now. The other day they were talking about it only being 15 Fridays until Christmas and I thought I’d seen that on Facebook this Friday?
They definitely mentioned something about Christmas - Raw's post reminded me that I had heard something in one of their blogs which gave an idea of when they filmed... and your Christmas comment also clicked with me!

I'm pretty sure they said it was almost a 100 days until Christmas... There's a christmas shop in my town which has a countdown outside, its apparently days until Christmas today (mon) so that gives us an idea of the Inghams delay!

Reactions: 5
It would be rude to approach a stranger and start asking if their baby was born premature. It most likely didn't happen. But if it did, it's not something to brag about when your baby was born at full term at an average size and now at almost 2 months old people think she's a premature baby?
Totally agree..
And if your full term baby was now 2+ months old, and people in public said she looks premature, would you not run them straight to a doctor to find out why the duck they look prem?! She’s a twit 🙄

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.