The Ingham Family #181 New name for Mila. Perhaps LEA?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The picture that tells you it's time to come off the internet for good....

p.s I hope this picture makes it onto a site for those with a fetish for twatty, humiliated men. He's offered his own children up on a plate, it's his turn

Screenshot 2021-07-21 17.22.53.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
Did they not say they had a call or something while they were away with the consultant? They mentioned in the vlog when they were at the cabin in Dunoon.

Went back and watched and they said they spoke to the consultant and they said they didn't think it had improved Jace's squint, and that it had actually gotten worse, so the consultant said he didn't think the glasses would fix the problem, and that if Jace didn't want them on or they didn't want to put them on him then it wouldn't make much of a difference if he wore them or not.

She then said after he hadn't worn the glasses for a few days that she wasn't noticing the squint as much and that they had an appointment booked for when they got home.
Sarah has a lot of experts on tap at the end of a phone line doesn’t she

Reactions: 21
The picture that tells you it's time to come off the internet for good....

p.s I hope this picture makes it on a site for those with a fetish for twatty, humiliated men. He's offered his own children up on a plate, it's his turn

View attachment 673088
Philip Green did a pregnancy video last week and even he did it way better than this!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't understand why they were so "busy" they still couldn't finish Isla's room. Lazy went to the fracture clinic and Tesco and we didn't see what Creepy was up to while she was out, Esme and Isla were playing with Jace so he didn't have him to look after. This was the time leading up to the homeschool visit if it happened so they must have been trying to fake the school work.

Reactions: 27
Sarah sounded ridiculously annoyed to be going to the fracture clinic. It's no ones idea of fun, but complained about the small car parks, complained she didn't know where she was going (again, neither do most people, given that hopefully you don't have to go all that often!) and then complained after that they waited for 3 hours to be told it was fine. Would she prefer that it wasn't?

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Just me who saw the thumbnail and Googled whether you can freeze melon?

You can so that's Isabelle's birthday cake sorted. Two birds, one stone. Two varieties of melon for her 16th. Lucky girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sarah sounded ridiculously annoyed to be going to the fracture clinic. It's no ones idea of fun, but complained about the small car parks, complained she didn't know where she was going (again, neither do most people, given that hopefully you don't have to go all that often!) and then complained after that they waited for 3 hours to be told it was fine. Would she prefer that it wasn't?
I thought that was weird. She seemed pissed off that everything was okay and there was no content today.
also if she doesn’t want to wear her mask, whatever. Don’t stand in the bleeping shop having a full blown conversation about content. Get your food and leave.

wish shops and restaurants would ban vlogging. I would feel so uncomfortable being somewhere public knowing that I could end up on someone’s YouTube channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
”when I’m in labour I don’t eat for a couple of days” oh give over lazy, we all know that isnt true
She chats absolute bullshit and forgets that she vlogs every moment of their lives. The top two screenshots are from the day she went into labour and the others are days 1 and 2 of Jace being in the world.
Screenshot 2021-07-21 173513.png
Screenshot 2021-07-21 173857.png
Screenshot 2021-07-21 173107.png
Screenshot 2021-07-21 173202.png
8D9400FA-167D-4ECF-A431-0ACA20EFB709.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Did anyone hear Sarah say to Chris , that she has low blood pressure, when she was telling him what pregnancy is like!
Notice at the side of the bed, empty cups, and a bowl!! Tramps 😝😝😝

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Stair case of dreams and an inviting pose for lazy 😂😂 how does she keep her hands off him ….. 😂

4B084D36-8125-49E8-BD13-5EF29212347A.jpeg
903365CD-5E32-4BBB-9355-B1525DBF7374.jpeg

Chris …. Drop and resend 😂😂

F640DFD7-E2C3-4A73-A2E0-F75BD4F25BEA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
All I can focus on in the first picture is the pattern repeat on the real marble floors 🤦‍♀️
Those tiles were on Homes Under The Hammer this morning. And it was after the makeover, not before! (Floors AND walls...Double farble! 😱)

The property owner said the flooring gave the wow factor and she wasn't wrong! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Congratulations @ChrissyPoo
View attachment 671787

TLDR
- Lazy and Creepy argued about money in the street
- Divorce keeps being mentioned by Creepy
- Isabelle broke her toe, much to Lazy's excitement.
- The baby's name seems to have been changed. It has five letters.
- Lazy berated the football hooligans at the Euro final, but thinks it's ok for her ifam to send death threat to people.
- Creepy seems to have to decided to embrace his ginger hair
- Lazy is adding blankets with the design of Nannar's curtains in the 1960s to the Tat and Me store.
- Lazy's sister Katrina has announced she's trying for baby 5.

Credit to @Joris Bobson
View attachment 671808
That pic. Absolutely brilliant 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.