The Ingham Family #181 New name for Mila. Perhaps LEA?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last time Isabelle went out with "friends" was 15th April. 3 months ago.

The last time before that was 29th July 2020. Almost a year ago.

In the space of a year, she's spent time with people (no Lazy, I'm not talking about you pretending that she talks to "friends" on the phone) that aren't related to her twice. Even with Covid restrictions, that's not normal.
This is sad to see , she should be enjoying some freedom with her mates now summer hols is upon us , she will be entering her last ever school yr next year (I think) she has missed out on so much for what her step dad's dreams not hers she wants be teen infulncer but she won't get there with lazy and creeps as parents
They are failing those kids its so sad to see

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She’s her sisters double

EB6F51B0-426C-4E78-B801-9578AFA250AA.png

Nice edit 😂

405C44E7-5A53-4E23-9313-AAB9174771A2.png

is there ever a photo without something on the floor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
What's with the weeks of pregnancy getting treated special like a birthday and him getting pulled up for not saying anything!!!

I think she will be trying everything to start the labour for the £££££!!

Reactions: 36
There are barbers everywhere where you can just walk in and wait, he’s bull💩ing!
What he’s probably after more likely is having a barber that will see him and him only! You know like they always get everywhere to themselves 🙄😂

Chris Ingham - Cause I’m just a teenage dirtbag baby

View attachment 672787
I don’t know why, it came to mind 😂😂😂
The UGLY level just keeps on growing ! Imagine him in 10 years ? 🤮 the only towels that will be dropping will be his own grandad nappies !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How do we know Jace really does need glasses? because he wants to put them on, they obviously help enough for him to feel/see a difference

Reactions: 24
What's with the weeks of pregnancy getting treated special like a birthday and him getting pulled up for not saying anything!!!

I think she will be trying everything to start the labour for the £££££!!
I've never known anyone want people to acknowledge/congratulate on every single week of pregnancy. I didn't even think about it myself, never mind expect other people to know. Especially by her 5th baby!

Reactions: 27
I feel like this image needs to be bought over here …… what a stunner 😂
View attachment 671894
That's the most unhealthy pregnant woman ever. Just look at her. She's so wide her head looks far too small for her body. Her hair is not long which she thinks it's scraggy and unkept. What a total woman.

To be fair she is heavily pregnant 🤷‍♀️ And nothing actually wrong with having a larger figure let’s face it a lot of us do .
But being pregnant and being big at same time you can still look nice. She's gone to be a woman.

Reactions: 25
What annoys me about Sarah and her size is the dishonesty about it !
It wasn’t that long ago that she claimed to be a size 10 and I could never understand how she could be a size 10 eat out all the time never eat healthy never exercise etc !!
Then she finally admitted she was a bit bigger but then needed to order plus size off shien which is a huge difference to be a bit bigger than a size 10 !!
Then all the photo shopping that goes on it’s actually showing a terrible example to all their young followers !
It’s ridiculous that all these you tubers and Instagram people promote “love yourself “ but photo shop every picture to such a ridiculous level !!

Reactions: 42
How do we know Jace really does need glasses? because he wants to put them on, they obviously help enough for him to feel/see a difference
Yep, he was asking for them as he was struggling to see, you then saw his eyes repeatedly cross as his brain forced them to focus.

Chris described a estropia from long sightedness when he was diagnosed. He said he may need an operation. I really hope they aren't pushing for that for other reasons than medical. I don't think they understand that Jace will still need glasses. This condition doesn't go away once the glasses have done their job. The glasses fix the condition when they're on...

I agree with the person saying he didn't know that the world could be not fuzzy until he got glasses. Now he's seen the unfuzzy world, he wants that world back. Poor little guy.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
That first photo face on looks like a normal non pregnant photo? Or do I need to borrow Jace’s glasses?

Reactions: 8
Lazy, no one gives a flip about what’s in your hospital bag. Bore off!

Reactions: 21
Hi,
I’ve never posted on tattle before, but have watched the ingham thread everyday for so long now I decided to post.
I want to say I am NOT IFAM, the ingham family are two of the slimiest individuals there are and Sarah ingham is a prime example of stereotypical British council estate scum.
They exploit their children daily, and some of my main points are
Isabelle is just a babysitter and pretty face to stick on the thumbnails to get creepy’s weird chums clicking, she will hopefully see that soon and leave the chav palace for good.
THEY THINK THEY ARE BLOODY FAMOUS
DON’T THEY!?
It makes me cringe to see Esme talk about their “fans”, no honey, 50% of those people are raging tattlers and the rest are your dad’s weirdo perv mates or bought views.
I think the baby will be called Mia- maybe they will do a collab with the fizz fam……
And as for baby and me- what a joke- Lazy is a terrible mother and should’nt be allowed to have children, she’s churning them out like a conveyer belt.
They also name their children like celebrities- River??? I’d expect it from Kim Kardashian or Beyoncé, but Sarah, 38 of Seacroft? Fat chance. This brings me to my next point- her dinky babies- Isabelle isn’t a dinky little thing- she’s a young woman with an average figure- something Chris certainly likes to look at…..
Isla is short for her age but Esme and Isla just act young. I have a two year old and Jace is far bigger than him and I would never call mine small.
And as for Sarah herself- size 10????? I’m a bloody size 10 and Sarah looks like she swallowed me! I’m not fat shaming but if she would just embrace her own figure and stop trying to be something she’s not that would be a step forward.
Katrina Dixon- what a mess, she looks straight out of a woman’s prison documentary: stop making sh*t tiktoks and teach Leah how not to look like she has caterpillars for eyebrows.
And her Instagram bio- free spirited?? WTF Harrison is a beast of a child.
I feel so sorry for baby ingham- Isabelle may get out before the downfall, but bubbs will be left caring for them in the crummy council flat, surrounded by baby and me tat when the ingham apocalypse happens. Hopefully she’ll be the last one- though I fear when Izzy moves out- god hope she does, they’ll need a replacement.
Someone stop these two swamp monsters shagging.
And although it’s early, a title suggestion-
Sarah, 38- keep on birthing before it’s too late!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Dear Lazy, stop editing your photos. You do a terrible job of it.
She's done a cracking job editing the backround in that first pic though.....made it look like she's at the Dentists (as if!) when she's actually at home! 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.