The Ingham Family #173 lawyers on speed dial, wife is in denial that husbands a..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m obviously late to the party as I’ve never heard of these very odd people, but I’ve seen a videos and pictures now. Genuine question but WHY is he wearing that old shabby beanie hat all the time? Even in the blazing heat he’s wearing it. But why? I don’t understand lol 😂
He is trying to hide his ginger roots,I reckon he only just for mens the fringe so he doesn't have to take the beanie off at all🤮🤮.. imagine laying down beside that every night..I'd rather be celibate that have to do that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
These photos were screenshots from a video taken by the parents and are in the public domain. They aren't close ups the kids could not be identified. Newspapers publish photos all the time of children who are put at risk by their idiotic parents. This is no different except that kayak guy isn't selling papers, he's promoting water safety. The ingrams have zero chance of getting anything to stick in legal terms. They should either apologise for putting their kids in danger, buy life jackets and continue their NC500 child exploitathon or go home.
Love the 'continue their NC500 child exploitation' bit! 👏👏👏 spot on.

Reactions: 26
Has anyone got the link to the toilet video he filmed 'no hell no' I haven't actually seen it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
#174 No the trolls didn’t leak your campsite. YOU did that by posting it on YouTube

Not funny or rhyming, but straight to the point as this has annoyed me so much. I can just about forgive the reckless lack of life jackets as it’s often how you handle it that matters with these things. So if they go forward having being educated and always have the girls in life jackets then that’s a good job done, but this calling Paul and everyone else a troll and playing the victim card has really p***ed me off. I’m not sure I can even hate watch anymore.

1. Paul is NOT a troll - he didn’t know who you were, he makes it his job to tell anyone who isn’t wearing a life jacket to wear one ‘famous’ or not as he deeply cares

2. Trolls did not leak your whereabouts. It’s not that someone was spying on you and then posted it online YOU filmed the camp site and the exact location of your caravan so anyone local to the area would know which site it was. Paul is out on the Loch every day so of course he would recognise it.

I think I’m done with them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I had never heard of the Inghams until a week ago when I accidentally clicked on them instead of the Radfords on the quick menu at the bottom of the page.
This has been the best week ever :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
They’ll soon be pleading that they didn’t want their ifam to send nasty messages. The ifam and them are vile. They are the trolls but with nasty violent threats 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.