The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the new thread title is OK. Had to take some liberties with the punctuation and grammar to fit this one in ?.

Reactions: 22
I wonder whether they will keep Iddy Biddy Isla off for her final two days at school. Will she make a fuss if they force her to go. Oh to have been a fly on the wall in their house this morning.

Just watched the vlogs. The Santa reaction was so sweet. Thing is though, she has friends who watch the vlogs and they will know the truth. When she goes back to school she might be bullied for it. I know from experience how vicious private school kids can be.

I see the pregnancy symptoms have been forgotten.

The girls could have seriously injured themselves skiing. The way they were falling made me cringe. Broke my arm falling in a similar way in Austria when I was 8. Not worth the risk. Maybe before they go on that ski holiday next year, they can get the younger two some lessons.

This has been the most boring Lapland holiday ever though. Would've enjoyed watching paint dry more. Creepy could've done so much better with those drone shots.

Reactions: 7
I wonder whether they will keep Iddy Biddy Isla off for her final two days at school. Will she make a fuss if they force her to go. Oh to have been a fly on the wall in their house this morning.

I've got a feeling they wouldn't make her go in unless she really wants too

Reactions: 1
I find it odd that neither Chris or Sarah mention the pregnancy. The baby must be moving around loads now. It's like they're so unattached from it

Reactions: 15
I have never known parents to be so cold towards their unborn child, poor little boy they should be talking about him such a lot at this stage, just refering to your baby as (it) when you know the gender, I honestly think they thought have free prams and other baby stuff being sent and that's not happened.

Reactions: 15

Just watched the vlogs. The Santa reaction was so sweet. Thing is though, she has friends who watch the vlogs and they will know the truth. When she goes back to school she might be bullied for it. I know from experience how vicious private school kids can be.

I see the pregnancy symptoms have been forgotten.

The girls could have seriously injured themselves skiing. The way they were falling made me cringe. Broke my arm falling in a similar way in Austria when I was 8. Not worth the risk. Maybe before they go on that ski holiday next year, they can get the younger two some lessons.

This has been the most boring Lapland holiday ever though. Would've enjoyed watching paint dry more. Creepy could've done so much better with those drone shots.
are they planning on going skiing again?

I remember a vlog where they said (well, Sarah said) I wouldn't know what to do with a boy, etc. This was before she was pregnant and they were just considering another child. Does make you wonder, doesn't it. I reckon she'd feel a lot closer to the baby if it were a girl.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.