The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just some ridiculous comments/replies on his insta post. The fact he has the audacity to even think about uploading on his channel without a care in the world, and that he’s now going to try to cater it to those wanting to “learn” to skate aka young fans..... (Also does someone wanna contact that insta page & explain who chris is and that does he really want to be associated with him)
I don't have IG but someone should leave a comment telling Hesse people who he is Maybe go on their accounts

Reactions: 2
That jaydayoutvlogs comments are worrying, saying they want to meet up with him and skate. I don't know how old he or she is but they seem quite young judging from what they post on their instagram!

Reactions: 1
I wonder why all these youngsters are on IG
In the first place.
Isn’t it 13+
No wonder these pedos can groom children/teens as most of them haven’t even learnt about the danger of talking to strangers online, regardless of who this person says he is ( But Chris Ingham Is married and has kids so he would never do anything like that)

Also some of these children commenting on YT cannot even spell indicating to me they must be quite young.

IMO there is no need for a primary school aged child to have their own mobile or have unrestricted access to social media.

My daughter didn’t have a mobile until she was 12. It was only then that I felt she was responsible enough to keep herself safe online.
Now I see kids at my youngest daughter’s school In yr 3/4 with mobiles. Why does a 6/7 yr old need one?? The world has gone crazy

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is how easily influenced kids are. The cringe part is him thinking he’s tony hawke (top skater from years ago but it’s the only one I know ??) when in reality he’s a one trick pony who’s actually quite....... well tit!

Imagine the bore fest of learn how to go down a rail mulitple times ?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ive just watched Sassybelle for the first time in ages, how different does Isabelle talk to a few months ago shes gone really posh, still cant bring myself to watch the family vlog though but noticing the views are low lately. Also noticed isabelle is doing that weird singing voice the high pitch AAAAAAhhh at nearly everything she says, turning into a mini Sarah also some of the comments on this are mocking her a bit

Reactions: 4
This is how easily influenced kids are. The cringe part is him thinking he’s tony hawke (top skater from years ago but it’s the only one I know ??) when in reality he’s a one trick pony who’s actually quite....... well tit!

Imagine the bore fest of learn how to go down a rail mulitple times ?
I really wonder what his ‘middle aged crisis’ is going to be, seeing as though he looks like he’s going through one all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really wonder what his ‘middle aged crisis’ is going to be, seeing as though he looks like he’s going through one all the time.
Was going to say isn’t he in one? Ha. He’s odd on every level - thought that for a long time

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine a 50 year old creepy still hanging out with teens at the skate park and wearing his grimy beanie?

Reactions: 6
Isabelle definitely puts on a face for the camera. She looked miserable in the background on the carousal until she noticed the camera and then it was all smiles!
They also really need to get her hair cut its looking really awful and lanky now.

Reactions: 9
I wonder why all these youngsters are on IG
In the first place.
Isn’t it 13+
No wonder these pedos can groom children/teens as most of them haven’t even learnt about the danger of talking to strangers online, regardless of who this person says he is ( But Chris Ingham Is married and has kids so he would never do anything like that)

Also some of these children commenting on YT cannot even spell indicating to me they must be quite young.

IMO there is no need for a primary school aged child to have their own mobile or have unrestricted access to social media.

My daughter didn’t have a mobile until she was 12. It was only then that I felt she was responsible enough to keep herself safe online.
Now I see kids at my youngest daughter’s school In yr 3/4 with mobiles. Why does a 6/7 yr old need one?? The world has gone crazy
Agreed! I didn't have a phone until I was 13 and even then it was just a basic hand-me-down Nokia phone, with no internet access and limited credit. I don't see why kids that young even need one, let alone one on contract and with all of the smartphone features.

I also don't see why they need accounts for Youtube. You can watch stuff without commenting or having to subscribe to accounts. Sometimes they even seem to comment from parent's accounts, which seems a surefire way to get past any content that might be restricted/18+.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been having a look over the vlogs and social media of Chris and Sarah for a while and thinking about how dreadful the whole thing is.
Honestly, it’s a freak show. Louis Theroux should get in on it and do a documentary; Youtubes Most Controversal family/ grooming dad.

Reactions: 10
Cannot believe how low their views are on latest vlog.
Serves them right!
Haha they’re tanking! I really hope that’s down to them going to Dubai and the amount of awareness it helped raise. Like the Mary Shortle competition - just more chance to spread awareness. They really are between a rock and a hard place - desperate for money, but everything they try will result in more people knowing what he’s done and cost them viewers, potential sponsors and freebies.

Oh, just in case Lazy is reading (I know she’ll be busy getting her hair done etc for today’s bridesmaid appearance) - 44k views against 1.1m subscribers is rate of 4%. By comparison, Unique Family (Smug Sarah) is getting 125%! Have a lovely day ?

Reactions: 22
Mary Shortle deleted my comment :( She liked one that called them Mingham's though :D

Glad the views are dropping.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.