The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure that's just a seating area and they have another two lounges/sitting rooms at the front of the house.

One of my friends has a huge house, but not as big as the Ingham's new house but still large with two living rooms, dining room, kitchen with a dining area and lounge area, 5 bedrooms etc. It's OK being able to afford the mortgage but the cost of running the house is huge! I'm not just on about gas and electricity but they have a cleaner and gardener as they can't keep up otherwise. Council tax is huge, so is things like mortgage insurance, building insurance etc and the maintenance costs soon add up. Just little things like window cleaners, two boilers to service, guttering being cleaned, decorating isn't cheap and say goodbye to doing things like treating your fences yourself as there's just too many. Even the most motivated person not having to go to work would find it basically a full time job trying to run the house themselves, especially around parenting. Hopefully they've considered all this as houses can just become money pits.

I've got a decent sized four bedroom house and we often considered about buying a bigger house but I honestly don't think I'd want all the extra work and costs that comes with it.
you’re a woman after my own heart - we downsized for a similar reason. I just couldn’t be arsed with it.

Reactions: 6
I got nervous seeing Jace running around in the kitchen of the new house in last nights vlog. If he slips he will really hurt himself and as for those stairs 😖. I also noted in the bathroom there is nowhere to store toiletries, and why would you lie in the bath craning your neck round to see the t.v in the bedroom....?

Reactions: 12
I got nervous seeing Jace running around in the kitchen of the new house in last nights vlog. If he slips he will really hurt himself and as for those stairs 😖. I also noted in the bathroom there is nowhere to store toiletries, and why would you lie in the bath craning your neck round to see the t.v in the bedroom....?
I felt the same. Winced every time he started running.

That bathroom had so much potential to be amazing, and they ruined it. Typical Minghams. No style.

Reactions: 8
Baths for me are time away from everyone so would be no good for me . Only time I get peace and quiet.

Reactions: 15
They also have a great view of the motorway from the bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let’s be real, they can’t be sleeping in the same bed so that is essentially Sarah’s room and Sarah’s room only. So if she wants to tit and sleep in the same room then good for her I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she not realise you can get TVs for the bathroom if you really want one? You don't have to remove walls to watch the one in the bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They also have a great view of the motorway from the bath.
Hope to hell the truckers and other motorists can’t see her in all her naked glory. The major crashes would go through the roof. Poor, poor traumatised drivers. It should be okay tho...., she only has a bath on Christmas Eve and other hi days and holidays 😂. The roads tend to be pretty quiet then.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.